[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Nuboo написал:
"
Dizzy12 написал:
so far im using this im amost on 6k shield can u tell me wha should i go next if possible

Keep on leveling all your gems, you can however spend some money on already leveled gems if you're struggling in any areas.

Look to allocate Charisma onto your amulet, saving a decent amount of skill points that you can use for the next cluster jewel.

Then you should fine tune your jewels to give you everything you need, currently some of your medium clusters are giving stuff such as lightning resistance which we don't need.

Next thing is to 6 Link your Shavronne's for your 6th gem for more damage. You can either save up to outright buy it or link it yourself.

That's all you really need to clear end game, after that it's all min-maxing which gets very expensive.

Some Examples:
Awakened Gems
8 Passive Minion Damage Cluster with perfectly rolled notables
2-3 Mod Watcher's Eye
Level 21 Summon Carrion Golem
Corruptions on Shavronne's Wrapping (+1 to socketed gems)

"
nicholaiilam написал:
how can i count how much aura effect i have? i tried counting my own is 183% not sure why is not 200%.

Open up your PoB with the correct configuration on and select any Aura within the calc section.

Under skill type-specific stats, you have a Aura Effect Mod which should atleast be x 3.00 to be 200% increased. If you have 183%, it should say x 2.83.

"
Triapka написал:

5ex in bank and burning all my money on unlinkable Shav :)
What would u recommend to upgrade in this cluster setup further?

I simply found buying an already 6L shavronne's to be much simpler but it's up to you if you find gratification in six linking it yourself.

For clusters, try to get Replenishing presence as a priority without putting yourself under 200% increased effect.
You can either get First Amongst Equals/25% effect for your second mod, they are pretty equal to each other and then hopefully some flat ES or attributes for your 3rd/4th mod to help.

After that, you can try get yourself a 8 passive minion large cluster and roll some useful notables on it.

If you haven't read any previous posts ignore Primordial Bond as a notable.

Notables you want to look out for mainly:
Renewal
Rotten Claws
Vicious Bite

Try to look at the FAQ to see if it answers any of your questions before you post a question, thank you.

i will do that thanks my budget is 400c atm going do some seach for improve the gems and the carisma at amulet thanks for the info!
"
Nuboo написал:
Good Stuff

Thanks for answering peoples questions, very articulate and expansive responses
"
WaffleT написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
Good Stuff

No problemo, I really enjoy this build and I want to expand it as much as I can.
"
Nuboo написал:
"
WaffleT написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
Good Stuff

No problemo, I really enjoy this build and I want to expand it as much as I can.

already update my amulet now going maping for a while and update the gems/jewell this build is awesome tho thanks for helpinh the guys aswell

Really nice build
Currently sitting at 88/88/86 (due to level) and 66 chaos res (can work it up to 75)

Question is, how can I possibly work on this now? Is +1 shavs that much of a difference?

Ty!
Hi.
Need help. Cannot figure out where to find total aura effect in pob. Looked previous pages in topic bun can't seet that row in pob.
Thanks
"
Hi.
Need help. Cannot figure out where to find total aura effect in pob. Looked previous pages in topic bun can't seet that row in pob.
Thanks

I had that exact same question and just figured it out go into the calcs tab and select the socket group as one of you auras and loof for aura effect mod. I believe at 200% increase it will be at 300%
Последняя редакция: coolzombiesg. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 13:39:20
How do you survive from specters skills (w/ blood magic) since we dont have any life regen?
"
Nuboo написал:
"
WaffleT написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
Good Stuff

I have nothing to add to this thread that hasn't already been said. I just want to thank WaffleT for this insanely good build and Nuboo as well as others who have written A LOT of explainers in this entire thread. I was moments from quitting this league till I found this build/thread.
"
Sandman297 написал:
How do you survive from specters skills (w/ blood magic) since we dont have any life regen?

What do you mean, your spectre's are linked to blood magic because they cast their abilities more frequently. You don't lose life when they cast.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация