[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Nuboo написал:

Decided to swap my Vertex for this helmet.

Pros:
More Energy Shield
Nearby Enemies take 9% Increaesd Physical Damage (300k DPS Boost)
Open Suffix (Can craft Light Radius from energy shield to save 1 skill point)

Cons:
Zombies are 1 level lower (Squishier, but I don't think this is a problem)
Zombies cost more mana to cast (Had to reduce Precision gem level 10 > 8 for mana)
Less Chaos Resistance
Less Evasion (Lose about 8% chance to evade)

Not that beneficial but I wanted to push my DPS as far as I can. Currently sitting on 4.2M DPS per golem

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/TSLYLyE0

Edit: Since we mitigate a lot of our damage to be taken as cold damage, you could use vaal impurity of ice as one of your active vaal skills to press because you take an additional 25% less cold damage which is effectively 2% cold resistance. It does not share souls with Vaal Haste so you can use both simultaneously.

Looking at your PoB, if you're calculating Vaal Haste into your dps then you might as well calculate it with the other Vaal skills cause it'll boost your dps to 4.6m shaper per golem, but you don't get to use Vaal skills in Shaper/Sirus fights so realistically your golem dps is sitting at around 3.25m dps for end game bosses.

But for anyone doing normal mapping with Vaal skills, pop them all at the boss because the Vaal skills count as auras, where each one will provide an extra 3% attack speed to your golems due to your ascendancy 'Commander of Darkness', so this incluces Vaal haste, discipline, and the 3 purities.
Последняя редакция: JavLord. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 19:45:59
"
Nuboo написал:
You must have done it incorrectly.
https://pastebin.com/uNnM2Tv0
I got up to 2.9m per golem

So my DPS is 2.9? Sad so low. So does the 40% carrion dmg enchant does increase how much dmg?
"
JavLord написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

Decided to swap my Vertex for this helmet.

Pros:
More Energy Shield
Nearby Enemies take 9% Increaesd Physical Damage (300k DPS Boost)
Open Suffix (Can craft Light Radius from energy shield to save 1 skill point)

Cons:
Zombies are 1 level lower (Squishier, but I don't think this is a problem)
Zombies cost more mana to cast (Had to reduce Precision gem level 10 > 8 for mana)
Less Chaos Resistance
Less Evasion (Lose about 8% chance to evade)

Not that beneficial but I wanted to push my DPS as far as I can. Currently sitting on 4.2M DPS per golem

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/TSLYLyE0

Edit: Since we mitigate a lot of our damage to be taken as cold damage, you could use vaal impurity of ice as one of your active vaal skills to press because you take an additional 25% less cold damage which is effectively 2% cold resistance. It does not share souls with Vaal Haste so you can use both simultaneously.

Looking at your PoB, if you're calculating Vaal Haste into your dps then you might as well calculate it with the other Vaal skills cause it'll boost your dps to 4.6m shaper per golem, but you don't get to use Vaal skills in Shaper/Sirus fights so realistically your golem dps is sitting at around 3.25m dps for end game bosses.

But for anyone doing normal mapping with Vaal skills, pop them all at the boss because the Vaal skills count as auras, where each one will provide an extra 3% attack speed to your golems due to your ascendancy 'Commander of Darkness', so this incluces Vaal haste, discipline, and the 3 purities.

That's very true, I did think about that but I didn't bother changing it on my PoB.
Questions about fitting in all the auras. I have everything setup like you said including passive tree mana conservation nodes, Charisma and Pure Aptitude.

I'm running:

Purity of Fire
Discipline
Vitality
Dread Banner
Precision (lvl 10)

With all that turned on i have 12 Mana left. That is too low to cast my curse or Shield Charge. What am i missing?
Последняя редакция: jackals1234. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 22:43:05
"
jackals1234 написал:
Questions about fitting in all the auras. I have everything setup like you said including passive tree mana conservation nodes, blood magic gem, Charisma and Pure Aptitude.

I'm running:

Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Pride
Discipline
Vitality
Dread Banner
Precision (lvl 10)

With all that turned on i have 12 Mana left. That is too low to cast my curse or Shield Charge. Also, how am i going to fit in Haste on top of all that??

Haste is reserved from life because of your shield, you should be able to.

Reduce precision a few levels or stop using it overall until you've leveled up a bit.
This is because levels give you 6 flat mana and will slowly help your mana pool as you increase your levels.
You also get 2 mana nodes as you transition into the second large cluster increasing unreserved mana pool.

Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 22:46:25
Is it enough to have only 1 rotten claw node to replace impale support?

i have everything, 90 all res, 75 chaos, 7500 es, tons of dmg,

got 1 shoted by any physical hard dmg.
"
planellsisback написал:

i have everything, 90 all res, 75 chaos, 7500 es, tons of dmg,

got 1 shoted by any physical hard dmg.

Well der, you have no physical mitigation. Get a Rumi's, get a basalt flask, get a taste of hate flask, get a watcher's eye with phasing from haste and physical damage taken as an element, make sure you're fortify is up constantly and work enduring cry into the build.

On another note, I wanted to use my passives more efficiently and get rid of the 30 attribute passives I've taken. I crafted a beautiful replenishing, 25% effect, chaos res and all attribute cluster jewel. It is a thing of beauty. Next one will be 25% effect, attributes, Flat ES and Replenishing Presence.
Последняя редакция: Scarecrow1990. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 1:04:28
Silly question, has anyone tried using an animated guardian over zombies? I bet there is a cost of DPS, but I'm curious if anyone has gone that route and found it worth it?
"
velaxi1 написал:
Is it enough to have only 1 rotten claw node to replace impale support?

Yes

"
Scarecrow1990 написал:

On another note, I wanted to use my passives more efficiently and get rid of the 30 attribute passives I've taken. I crafted a beautiful replenishing, 25% effect, chaos res and all attribute cluster jewel. It is a thing of beauty. Next one will be 25% effect, attributes, Flat ES and Replenishing Presence.

Attributes on jewels allows flexibility in several areas. the 3 points on written in blood can be swapped into Utmost Intellect for better ES per point so long as you can manage the 10 less strength. Being able to respec the +30 Strength node for anything else is also better.

Now that jewels are easier to craft I removed flat ES as an acceptable outcome from the medium cluster jewels as its reasonably easy to get both Replenishing presence and 25% effect/First Amoung Equals which takes both the prefix slots. The Suffixes are Attributes, chaos res or Life regen. Basically anything except the elemental resistances are useful

"
Narakusin написал:
Silly question, has anyone tried using an animated guardian over zombies? I bet there is a cost of DPS, but I'm curious if anyone has gone that route and found it worth it?

Replacing the zombies entirely I would say no. You'd lose far too much damage and meat shields. Replacing maim support with animate guardian seems reasonable, Similar DPS so long as its fully geared. I didn't bother since gearing them can be kinda annoying and expensive if you go for the big ticket items

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация