[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
AisaHimegami написал:
Got a question regarding the AG setup.

I see alot of other people recommending to go for a life + gain maximum life as extra ES chest and then take mask of the stitched demon as their helm.

I am only using my necro for bossing and heists and i am now wondering what setup to choose for the AG. :(

Totally different build ( correct me if I'm wrong), this thread is low life and alternatively CI. Life based wouldn't hold a candle.

LL or CI has nothing to do with your AG, you can set him up budget or expensive, if your going gain % of max life as ES you can pair that with a mask of the stitched demon for an immortal AG.

The only must have though is the king maker, the rest is just icing on the cake, you can go 10+ ex into your AG but they can and will eventually die to something random so I wouldnt go too crazy.
"
"
AisaHimegami написал:

I see alot of other people recommending to go for a life + gain maximum life as extra ES chest and then take mask of the stitched demon as their helm.

I am only using my necro for bossing and heists and i am now wondering what setup to choose for the AG. :(

Totally different build ( correct me if I'm wrong), this thread is low life and alternatively CI. Life based wouldn't hold a candle.

He/she is asking about the AG very clearly. idk where you got that life based necro thing.

That setup is perfectly fine. A cheap budget option i was using was intimidate (hunter) sword, chaosres+%life on block shield, any %inc life chest, -9%phy helm, and chaosres boots. It never died. I've since upgraded to kingmaker and such.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
"
AisaHimegami написал:

LL or CI has nothing to do with your AG, you can set him up budget or expensive, if your going gain % of max life as ES you can pair that with a mask of the stitched demon for an immortal AG.

The only must have though is the king maker, the rest is just icing on the cake, you can go 10+ ex into your AG but they can and will eventually die to something random so I wouldnt go too crazy.

off, I mis read...for AG, got it
Can someone tell me what part I'm missing in that we can have 5 golems? I count 4 with 1 base, Golem Commander, weapon, Primordial jewels
"
Can someone tell me what part I'm missing in that we can have 5 golems? I count 4 with 1 base, Golem Commander, weapon, Primordial jewels

Read Anima Stone again.
"
Lisann написал:
"

Read Anima Stone again.

/facepalm, thnx
I just dinged 94, and have 8k ES, 90, 90, 88 for ele resists and am chaos capped. I'm using

and

for some phys mitigation and it works well

Fking awesome build lol
After being stupid AAF with Anima Stone, running around with 4 Carrion Golems most of my time, and I thought the clear was absolutely fine, I'm now tempted to use Cold Iron Point....

Is the census the clear speed is really that much worse with 1 less golem? Stronger 4 of them and beefier AG appeal to me. I'm leaning very much towards CIP.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 17:21:30
Clayshaper and/or Cold Iron Point are just stop gaps either way until you can make or afford a +2 wand.

Youve been around for ages, im sure you have the funds to buy a decent one;

Set it up however you like, some folks like to craft "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and slot flesh offering, if you want a 100% uptime phase run and to move at speed shrine speed all the time try my gems.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 13 нояб. 2020 г., 17:36:06
Can I run merveil retainer spectre and animate guardian with a enfeeble on hit, or they are going to overlap each other?
"
henrique73 написал:
Can I run merveil retainer spectre and animate guardian with a enfeeble on hit, or they are going to overlap each other?

You would need a source of additional curse, whispers of doom, an explicit roll on equipment etc, 2 curses are hardly needed.

For me its just do I want Vulnerability or Enfeeble, then I just swap between a Mervil's Retainer or Diabolist accordingly.

The actual endgame for us is fitting all the gems in so ive never had room for a curse either way, I use divergent predator support to direct my golems if the need arises.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация