[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
"
phosTR написал:
Ok so, i'm having a hard time trying to understand the cluster jewels part. You say that the build needs 4 medium cluster jewels that give "increase effect of auras" and "First Among Equals" and "Replenishing Presence". What is the ilvl required for these medium cluster jewels? In the PoB you have these medium cluster jewels with 6 passives with one passive being a jewel socket. Are 4 or 5 jewels not worth it? I really wanna try this build because i've never played minions, and i like the idea of golems more than spectres. I dislike a lot the idea of cluster jewels but i can't deny that they are insanely good for making a build reach another level.

I have 35ex and 1500c (and a Fated Connections for the body armor maybe) + i have some of the necessary gear already (Clayshaper, boots, helmet).

I'm playing STANDARD though. Thanks in advance.

I know that the needed jewels in standard are incredible expensive.
With your budged you are able to buy the 4 Passive medium clusters. The 6 Passive cost around 18-20exa in Standard last week I searched for :)
Cluster can have
- Among Equals + Presence
or
- Persence + 25% increased Effect
In the worst case you can take
- Equals + 25% increased Effect but I would really try to get some with presence because the Life Regen Mod on it.
With this clusters you are not able to get capped (90%) elemental resists. You can reach 88% but it’s still fine.

If you want to try selfcraft the Clusters use the Webside: CraftOfExile.com there you find the needed iLevel for the stats you need. I’m not sure but I mean you need iLevel 55+ but please better check it on the side!

Thanks for answering. But, you mean each jewel goes for 18-20ex?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/Y94ojJ7TY looks like they are down to 5ex+ each. ilvl 50+ is ideal, but lower can be serviceable for fae+25%.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Medium+Cluster+Jewel
"
"
Giammafix написал:
is the carrion golem combined dps on path of build intended for 1 golem or is it the total of 5 golem?

poe shows you dps of 1 golem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many reading here and testing in PoB i got my Final Setup now with the 11 Aura Setup and now all Minions / Spectres dont die anymore :)

+ I take Grave Intensions with is verry nice to cap Minions chaos resistence... Ty for the Tip !

+ To safe some Skillpoints i use Threat of Hope and Intuitive Leap and i get 3% reduced mana reservation from corrupted Jewels i use to keep 11 Auras running. I only take Charisma without the small point with gives 4%rmr. because dont need it have 3%rmr from my jewels. If you dont have the 3x -%rmr corruption.. you must use the small point to.

+ Animate Guarian got another gloves with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted you" to get him alive vs. Sirus fight "Die" beam.

+ changed some gems in my setup to get more Minion life.

Here my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/J0XD2kEL

Here my Equipment:
Скрытый текст

Next possible upgrades would be:
- +1 Shavs ..... when i get rich ^^
- awakened generosity gem
- better gloves with some more es on it but hard to get with chaos resists on it :(

any tips for some more upgrades?

Honestly, the only major upgrade from what you have is the CI version. For what a +1 shavs cost, you can get so much more out of swapping CI, but it requires a few pieces to be swapped at once. I am sitting over 20M per golem with 10.5 ES, 90% phys and immune to chaos. I was previously a higher dps option with breathstealer, alpha's howl and saqawal's chest and an elegant hubris and was over 30M per golem, but was only sitting around 7k ES.
"
Bainand написал:
"
"
Giammafix написал:
is the carrion golem combined dps on path of build intended for 1 golem or is it the total of 5 golem?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many reading here and testing in PoB i got my Final Setup now with the 11 Aura Setup and now all Minions / Spectres dont die anymore :)

+ I take Grave Intensions with is verry nice to cap Minions chaos resistence... Ty for the Tip !

+ To safe some Skillpoints i use Threat of Hope and Intuitive Leap and i get 3% reduced mana reservation from corrupted Jewels i use to keep 11 Auras running. I only take Charisma without the small point with gives 4%rmr. because dont need it have 3%rmr from my jewels. If you dont have the 3x -%rmr corruption.. you must use the small point to.

+ Animate Guarian got another gloves with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted you" to get him alive vs. Sirus fight "Die" beam.

Here my Equipment:
Скрытый текст

- better gloves with some more es on it but hard to get with chaos resists on it :(

Honestly, the only major upgrade from what you have is the CI version. For what a +1 shavs cost, you can get so much more out of swapping CI, but it requires a few pieces to be swapped at once. I am sitting over 20M per golem with 10.5 ES, 90% phys and immune to chaos. I was previously a higher dps option with breathstealer, alpha's howl and saqawal's chest and an elegant hubris and was over 30M per golem, but was only sitting around 7k ES.

sounds really good.... but... i checked your char dude and when i do it i need near complete new gearing my char ^^ I think i stay on my Build he works verry fine for all i want to play.
But .... you have any guide for your Build or its selfmade?
Последняя редакция: DuschtGernNackt. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 12:57:35
"

sounds really good.... but... i checked your char dude and when i do it i need near complete new gearing my char ^^ I think i stay on my Build he works verry fine for all i want to play.
But .... you have any guide for your Build or its selfmade?

Not really selfmade, but a combo of a bunch of different ideas on this and the CI thread. I have tried many different options (voices jewels, elegant hubris, spectres, 400% auras, saqawals/alphas/breathstealer) along with many different tree options and have settled on mine. I really like the 10.5K ES with divergent determination and anomalous grace for making the push from 99-100 as I am pretty much unkillable. I may drop some ES for some more damage once I hit 100.

Here is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/wBdkqWTd

If you have any questions on my reasoning for certain choices, feel free to ask.
Последняя редакция: Bainand. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 13:33:44
"
Giammafix написал:

It's one Golem XD

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Giammafix написал:

It's one Golem XD

awesome, so if it's 3 million dps it's 15 million instead XD
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 16:32:25
"
Giammafix написал:
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Giammafix написал:

It's one Golem XD

awesome, so if it's 3 million dps it's 15 million instead XD

Yes.

I'm opting for 4 golems instead of 5 with Cold Iron Point. Each one is at about 5 million dps lol
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 16:42:36
Anybody can help and let me know what i am doing wrong, i cant cast vulnerability or movement skill (flame dash) after i active all auras, dont have enough mana, any ideas?
Последняя редакция: HardSide. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 17:32:24
"
"
Giammafix написал:

Here my Equipment:
Скрытый текст

You can swap your dread banner for the divergent one and change one rotten claws jewel into vicious bite. Your chance to impale will still be at 100%. Futhermore taking one with increased effect is better than taking one with call to slaughte imho.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация