[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

what about Doryani's Delusion with Purity of fire instead of lightning? I think they might be an option if you have level 25 purity of lightning on a ring already
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 20:35:38
"
Floekchen написал:

This is only true if you skip one prefix notable completly. Otherwise you do not save the skillpoints. And i was just referring to the call to slaughter notable, which gives us 15% increased minion dmg only, nothing else. If you swap that out for increased effect, you will have only 1% less minion damage, but will get the other stats increased as well, like dex or chaos resistance. So unless i am mistaken somewhere, it is not terrible advice at all.

There are certain 3 notable combos that place the notable we want further in the back, forcing you to path there and waste 2 points. For example, create a renewal/primordial/rotten cluster on pob. Rotten claws gets pushed to the back, forcing you to both waste a point on primordial (meh) and 2 points to get rotten.

This is even worse for 2 notables+25% as you propose, as you'll 100% get a notable on the back and one on the side. We might as well go for a Voices cluster at this point, 25% would be great to stack on top of dex/str/chaos res while getting to 300% effect on an extra medium cluster. Even more so for 25% and just one notable large.

So, by getting specific 3 notables combos, you can be certain you'll get the ones you want while pathing to the jewel sockets. For example, Primordial/Feasting/X is certain to put primordial on the back, so you can get feasting(leech, %life and dmg, nice) and X AND not waste points. Good 3 notable larges aren't even expensive either way, i think i got mine for 2ex, so there's really no point to settle for inferior ones.

Therefore, 25%inc effect might be serviceable for low budgets, but it's not good enough for minmax. Points are better spent elsewhere.
"
Giammafix написал:
what about Doryani's Delusion with Purity of fire instead of lightning? I think they might be an option if you have level 25 purity of lightning on a ring already

Sure, you can mix and match however you see fit. BUT, if you plan to ever use anomalous purities for elemental immunity or upgrade to better unset rings (or even use an alphas), fire doryani's will be way harder to sell. Might be easier to just get a different purity ring instead.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 22:12:53
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Jin86 написал:
Hi guys,
can you suggest me some other way to raise the dps compared to my current configuration?

https://pastebin.com/trgBBLKi

Thanks

And you're pathing to Charisma instead of annointing it.

To clarify we all path to Charisma, annoitning it is just part of the starter build, you will either manually path to Charisma or the jewel socket just before it and use an Intuitive Leap jewel to get the extra mana reservation node and charisma.

Even if your doing lowlife and not CI you still do this and annoint Champion of the Cause to allow room for an extra aura, specifically Flesh and Stone which is super charged by our +300% modifier.
Another good thing to do for anyone starting out or in the process of switching to CI is getting the proper Doryani's Boots, as Lisann pointed out you want Purity of Ice boots b/c this enables you to do this;

What you cant see in the image is the multiplier of enhance, it gives us 22% of our evasion as extra armour and provides immunity to shock and ignite, we get immunity to freeze from Alpha's Howl so when you go CI your running around with resists of 90/90/90/100 and character sheet physical resistance of 90% and 50% evasion not counting everything be blinded assuming your running the proper belt jewels, and your immune to all the major elemental ailments.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 22:09:32
"
JCOH35 написал:

What you cant see in the image is the multiplier of enhance, it gives us 22% of our evasion as extra armour and provides immunity to shock and ignite, we get immunity to freeze from Alpha's Howl so when you go CI your running around with resists of 90/90/90/100 and character sheet physical resistance of 90% and 50% evasion not counting everything be blinded assuming your running the proper belt jewels, and your immune to all the major elemental ailments.

Just a little correction, the eva->armour ends up being 66%+, so we reach well over 120k armour with just a jade and stibnite (35k armour 15k eva unflasked). This is a far better metric than 90% tooltip, which is calculated against a very weak hit. 120k is roughly 50% mitigation for a 10k phy hit, not incredible, but nothing to scoff at either. Smaller phy hits are negligible though.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 14 нояб. 2020 г., 22:27:13
"
Lisann написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

Just a little correction, the eva->armour ends up being 66%+, so we reach well over 120k armour with just a jade and stibnite (35k armour 15k eva unflasked). This is a far better metric than 90% tooltip, which is calculated against a very weak hit. 120k is roughly 50% mitigation for a 10k phy hit, not incredible, but nothing to scoff at either. Smaller phy hits are negligible though.

Right thats why I said character sheet b/c I couldnt even begin to tell you the actual amount, I was promised there would be no math.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
"
Jin86 написал:
Hi guys,
can you suggest me some other way to raise the dps compared to my current configuration?

https://pastebin.com/trgBBLKi

Thanks

And you're pathing to Charisma instead of annointing it.

To clarify we all path to Charisma, annoitning it is just part of the starter build, you will either manually path to Charisma or the jewel socket just before it and use an Intuitive Leap jewel to get the extra mana reservation node and charisma.

Even if your doing lowlife and not CI you still do this and annoint Champion of the Cause to allow room for an extra aura, specifically Flesh and Stone which is super charged by our +300% modifier.

Maybe at like level 98 or something...impossible otherwise. But my bad. it obviously also requires expensive cluster jewels with skippable notables in the back. I see now but...shit. It's kind of strange to see someone level 99 or w/e he is, asking for help, with no awakened support gems.

Also..his large clusters dont have Renewal or even one Rotten Claws, and one of his mediums is terrible, but w/e I guess.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 0:23:41
"
Lisann написал:
"
Floekchen написал:

This is only true if you skip one prefix notable completly. Otherwise you do not save the skillpoints. And i was just referring to the call to slaughter notable, which gives us 15% increased minion dmg only, nothing else. If you swap that out for increased effect, you will have only 1% less minion damage, but will get the other stats increased as well, like dex or chaos resistance. So unless i am mistaken somewhere, it is not terrible advice at all.

There are certain 3 notable combos that place the notable we want further in the back, forcing you to path there and waste 2 points. For example, create a renewal/primordial/rotten cluster on pob. Rotten claws gets pushed to the back, forcing you to both waste a point on primordial (meh) and 2 points to get rotten.

This is even worse for 2 notables+25% as you propose, as you'll 100% get a notable on the back and one on the side. We might as well go for a Voices cluster at this point, 25% would be great to stack on top of dex/str/chaos res while getting to 300% effect on an extra medium cluster. Even more so for 25% and just one notable large.

So, by getting specific 3 notables combos, you can be certain you'll get the ones you want while pathing to the jewel sockets. For example, Primordial/Feasting/X is certain to put primordial on the back, so you can get feasting(leech, %life and dmg, nice) and X AND not waste points. Good 3 notable larges aren't even expensive either way, i think i got mine for 2ex, so there's really no point to settle for inferior ones.

Therefore, 25%inc effect might be serviceable for low budgets, but it's not good enough for minmax. Points are better spent elsewhere.

I think this comes down to personal preferences. I for myself want renewal on both my cluster jewels. For the other notables I want and one cluster with rotten claws, one with vicious bite. i did not find any combination that puts both of my wanted notables to the front.

I tried to swap vicious bite for feasting friends on one cluster to save 2 skillpoints, i lost about 10% dps which is not worth it imho. you wont get 10% more dmg with just two skillpoints anywhere.

EDIT: he was right after all. switching the cluster jewels like he said allowed me to sacrifice 180 es to reserve flesh and stone. Sorry for the confusion.
Последняя редакция: Floekchen. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 1:49:26
"

Maybe at like levle 98 or something...impossible otherwise. I don't do ROTAs or what not so that's just not going to happen, and is the same for most of the player pop. it would require level 98+ with expensive cluster jewels with skippable notables in the back. My bad, I see now but...shit. level 98+ just isn't realistic for most of us, so pathing down to it isn't all that standard IMO.

It's been said time and time again on this thread, countless times, thread of hope on socket north of witch, pathing right from wisdom instead of manually grabbin the onslaught node route. That's 8 free points that easily make up for pathing down to charisma. No lvl 98 nor anything like that required.

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.

"

It's kind of strange to see someone level 99 or w/e he is, asking for help, with no awakened support gems.

Awakened gems are kinda pricy for the dps they give, so for tight budgets they aren't cost effective most of the time. In such cases, money is usually better spent elsewhere, so it isn't strange at all. Also leveling is absurdly easy this league, heists give an insane amount of exp, i was getting 1.5% per regular heist at 99 for example.

"

Also..his large clusters dont have Renewal or even one Rotten Claws, but w/e I guess.

They do have renewal, not rotten for some reason though. I'd bet money that the build works just fine for him so he stopped improving it, it kinda happened to me too mid 99.
"
Lisann написал:

Also, good clusters like mine are like 2ex, i'd hardly consider 2ex for endgame gear 'expensive'.

You make too many claims with very little to back them up.

What are you babbling about? A GOOD Large cluster with a skippable in the back is not 2 exalt. Use common sense, I shouldn't need "proof" to " back it up". It appears you have a different idea of "good". A two notable cluster instead of a 3 notable, with one skippable IN TEH BACK is what I meant. I thought I was clear on that. Guess not. You got me! Rotten Claws+ renewal is 2 exalt. Too bad I wasnt talking about that.

W/e man, back off holy crap.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 нояб. 2020 г., 0:42:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация