[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Jedam81 написал:
hello

nice build, could be the first time I reached lvl 100
so I'm wondering what the next 2-3 upgrades could be ? (except gems that are not 20 yet, I'm leveling them). I have around 20 exalts

TY

You, and tbh the majority of the people coming into this build need to upgrade your medium cluster jewels first.

Everyone seems to glance over the foundation of the build which is aura stacking and tripling the effect of said auras, this isnt a shot at you by any means its just a commonly missed thing.

Pretty much daily people ask what equipment they should upgrade when in fact they are still using 4 passive medium cluster jewels and playing with roughly 250% increased aura effect, theres no difference between 200 and 299 your missing a massive chunk of offence and defensive power.

You can have all the perfect gear laid out in the guide, if your only using 4 passive medium clusters your at 255% effect, upgrade those jewels to 6 passives and your at 303%, now everything you run is 3 times stronger instead of 2.

Next if your like omg, the jewels start at 4ex thats not alot of money, jus relax and play the game, especially heist. Loot the chests and prioritize currency and divination card chests, this league ive already opened a house of mirrors and unrequitted love card ontop of many other high end ones like the nurse, or brother's stash etc. You can get insanely rich in a moment witch those stacked decks, 99 out of 100 are trash but it just takes 1, I sold that unrequitted love for 35ex a few days ago.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 17 нояб. 2020 г., 21:45:55
Not to mention they don't even get 3 notable large clusters, replace impale out of the 6l, get lvl 23 purities, or get flesh n stone. All really cheap stuff.
"
You, and tbh the majority of the people coming into this build need to upgrade your medium cluster jewels first

I always forget the jewels, as I don't see them right away when I check my gear. I'll change the mediums and large one then

"
replace impale out of the 6l

by what? impale seems to be one of the may gem according to this guide and poeninja

ty
The guide is spot on for like 99% of the stuff but theres a couple things outdated and the impale is one of them, get impale out of your 6 link, its not needed at all.

You want that 6th link for divergent melee splash for clearing, and damage on full life for specific fights like sirus or uber elder.

You will get all the impale you need from dread banner and rotten claws via large clusters.

The other main thing that is outdated is annointing charisma, you want to annoint champion of the cause and then do 1 of 2 things;

You either manually path all the way to Charisma in your skill tree, or;

You path to the jewel socket just before Charisma and use an Intuitive Leap jewel to pick up the 4% reduced mana reserved node and the Charisma node

It comes down to; do you value the jewel socket or the 3 skill points more, personally I value the jewel socket more but many people use the Intuitive Leap method.

This is necessary for the lowlife or CI version, doing this on the lowlife version lets you fit in Flesh and Stone which benefits from our increased aura effect stacking and is a kajillion times better then linking maim to your zombies.
Hey boys, would appreciate some input on where to head next in terms of upgrades. I'm assuming other than awakened gems the most logical next step would be converting to CI, but maybe there's room for improvement before making that leap.

This was my only character in Heist and I took it all the way from league start to 40 challenges. My goal each league is to get at least 36 challenges, and with just a few key pieces in place this build let me focus my time and currency on getting them done rather than my gear, which is anything but min-maxed. For example, by the time I could comfortably afford a couple Vivinsect rings I realized that I just didn't need them.

Thanks for the build. It will be my go-to until the inevitable death of aura-stacking.
"
JCOH35 написал:
The guide is spot on for like 99% of the stuff but theres a couple things outdated and the impale is one of them, get impale out of your 6 link, its not needed at all.

You want that 6th link for divergent melee splash for clearing, and damage on full life for specific fights like sirus or uber elder.

You will get all the impale you need from dread banner and rotten claws via large clusters.

The other main thing that is outdated is annointing charisma, you want to annoint champion of the cause and then do 1 of 2 things;

You either manually path all the way to Charisma in your skill tree, or;

You path to the jewel socket just before Charisma and use an Intuitive Leap jewel to pick up the 4% reduced mana reserved node and the Charisma node

It comes down to; do you value the jewel socket or the 3 skill points more, personally I value the jewel socket more but many people use the Intuitive Leap method.

This is necessary for the lowlife or CI version, doing this on the lowlife version lets you fit in Flesh and Stone which benefits from our increased aura effect stacking and is a kajillion times better then linking maim to your zombies.

Hi i have started this build and was looking for upgrades for this build. You mention that by doing this i can fit in flesh and stone aura after i annoint champion of the cause and get intuitive leap for charisma. My question is what do i replace to put in the flesh and stone aura as i do not have enough socket to fit in the aura.
So I've pushed this version pretty far right now (though switched to SO spectres rather than Golems). I'm wondering if there's anything reasonable to still do as low life or do I need to bite the bullet and start gathering all the CI stuff?

Looking at the CI guide, I'd need new chest, shield and amulet. Plus a swap to a different set of Doriyani's boots. And of course a complete redo of my clusters and part of the tree. Looking at the POB it doesn't seem like my damage actually changes much at all but clearly I get the benefit of the extra two auras for much higher physical defense and evasion.

My computer can't handle 80% or 100% Delirium maps and I can do 60% now with my current setup. Is it worth swapping over to the CI build? I don't die as is so its not clear if the CI would just make those higher delirium maps possible (which I can't run anyways until I get a new computer).
"
Chen93 написал:
So I've pushed this version pretty far right now (though switched to SO spectres rather than Golems). I'm wondering if there's anything reasonable to still do as low life or do I need to bite the bullet and start gathering all the CI stuff?

Looking at the CI guide, I'd need new chest, shield and amulet. Plus a swap to a different set of Doriyani's boots. And of course a complete redo of my clusters and part of the tree. Looking at the POB it doesn't seem like my damage actually changes much at all but clearly I get the benefit of the extra two auras for much higher physical defense and evasion.

My computer can't handle 80% or 100% Delirium maps and I can do 60% now with my current setup. Is it worth swapping over to the CI build? I don't die as is so its not clear if the CI would just make those higher delirium maps possible (which I can't run anyways until I get a new computer).

LL is fine for like 90% of content, if you won't do the remaining 10% and don't mind it, then you do you. I ended up making currency instead of losing it while swapping to CI and selling old gear. I did the math yesterday and i spent 61ex total in gear and jewels, and say half of that on some gems like div determination and anom grace.

"
Maniacxz написал:

Hi i have started this build and was looking for upgrades for this build. You mention that by doing this i can fit in flesh and stone aura after i annoint champion of the cause and get intuitive leap for charisma. My question is what do i replace to put in the flesh and stone aura as i do not have enough socket to fit in the aura.

Well, at this point you are supposed to analize that yourself, it's your character. I'd get rid off faster casting, i don't even have a movement skill :p
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 18 нояб. 2020 г., 9:53:43
"
Maniacxz написал:

If you see this post later, or for anyone askin this question just link us your equipment with the gems socketed and we can give you suggestions, its more personal prefrence but there are some absolutely not needed ones.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация