[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Lisann написал:
Well, the very obvious thing you are lacking is rmr. Both on the tree and a helm enchant. Increased mana is pretty much useless as auras reserve a %, that much should be self explanatory.

Just path to charisma instead of annointing it, and annoint champion of the cause, remove points that path towards minion onslaught.. Get a flesh n stone/pride/whatever rmr enchant, shouldnt be expensive.

Also delevel precision if you still need to free mana, reserve more stuff (namely vitality) on life... there's a ton on thing that now are your decision.

I need 10 points to reach Charisma, if i remove the two points i used to get more mana and get to level 100, i will have 6 points only. I'm not seeing anything i should be removing from the tree. Minion Onslaught? Where is that?

I have only one passive (4%) for mana reserved that i don't have, is that even enough to allow me to run all auras and upgrade the auras like Vitality?

Ok, so i do need RMR in every single jewel, cool that the build doesn't even say that. Also, i'm not understanding, i come here with all respect asking in a polite manner for help but i get these rude and aggressive comments. I'm not bashinng the build saying it's bad or that nothing works. Geez.
Последняя редакция: phosTR. Время: 19 нояб. 2020 г., 9:22:22
"
phosTR написал:
"
Lisann написал:
Well, the very obvious thing you are lacking is rmr. Both on the tree and a helm enchant. Increased mana is pretty much useless as auras reserve a %, that much should be self explanatory.

Just path to charisma instead of annointing it, and annoint champion of the cause, remove points that path towards minion onslaught.. Get a flesh n stone/pride/whatever rmr enchant, shouldnt be expensive.

Also delevel precision if you still need to free mana, reserve more stuff (namely vitality) on life... there's a ton on thing that now are your decision.

I need 10 points to reach Charisma, if i remove the two points i used to get more mana and get to level 100, i will have 6 points only. I'm not seeing anything i should be removing from the tree. Minion Onslaught? Where is that?

Ok, so i do need RMR in every single jewel, cool that the build doesn't even say that. Also, i'm not understanding, i come here with all respect asking in a polite manner for help but i get these rude and aggressive comments. I'm not bashinng the build saying it's bad or that nothing works. Geez.

lol minion onslaught = ravenous horde, didn't remember the name. If you path right from deep wisdom and remove the points to path to ravenous, you'll have 8 free points to reach charisma, this has been explained a million times already. No leveling required.

no rmr required either on most jewels, just look at mine, like 2-3 rmr ones.

Noone is being rude nor aggresive, idk what you are even saying.
Lisann is giving you some very detailed explanation to answer your request for help, I can't honestly see anyone being rude or aggressive. Quite the opposite I'd say
Thanks for the help. It seem i need to reach level 98, then i remove the points from the Ravenous Horde, go down to the jewel socket close to Charisma and use an Intuitive Leap gem to get those two RMR nodes and then i annoint the amulet like you said.
"
phosTR написал:
"
Lisann написал:

I have only one passive (4%) for mana reserved that i don't have, is that even enough to allow me to run all auras and upgrade the auras like Vitality?

You can fit everything as people stated, look at my build to see how the tree can be assembled for more RMR. You dont need RMR jewels until you start trying to fit more auras if you have your tree/items correct.

With more RMR and such I was able to fit everything + flesh and stone, divergent determination, and anom grace.
Последняя редакция: Mentosman42. Время: 19 нояб. 2020 г., 9:45:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrE8b3T8XcA&ab_channel=ShangoMango

amazing build, swapped the gloves for asenath's for clearing speed
"
phosTR написал:
Thanks for the help. It seem i need to reach level 98, then i remove the points from the Ravenous Horde, go down to the jewel socket close to Charisma and use an Intuitive Leap gem to get those two RMR nodes and then i annoint the amulet like you said.

Just reserving Vitality on life instead of Mana (link it to your blood magic in gloves) solves your mana problem completely. No need for any change to the tree until you want to fit in Flesh and Stone (which will also need the helm enchant I think).
For whatever reason alot of the posters coming into the build get snippy with those of us trying to help, at this point I answer more questions in game in pm usually.

My guess would be its the absurd prices of the gear b/c aura stackers are the meta across the board for nearly every class atm but you just have to play the game, dont fixate and stress on prices.

Yesterday alone I pulled a thieve's trinket with a 4% chance to recieve exalted orbs instead of regal orbs, I almost fell out of my chair when I looked it up....90-95 Ex, sold it within seconds for NINETY exalted orbs.

Just spend a little money and equip your heist characters with pieces that have a good chance to double Currency and spam heists, yes they are boring and dumb but you will make good $.

Prioritize Divination Card chests and Currency chests, I have pulled a House of Mirrors and Unrequitted Love from the insane amount of stacked decks I have gotten. You can make over 50ex from 1 stacked deck if you hit the jackpot.

Lastly dont feel pressured to go CI, its only if you have extra, (alot of extra) money and your maxed out on the LL version, you can still easily do all the content on the LL version.

If you are playing the LL version ill type this for the 30th time;

REDO your skill tree;

Manually path to Charisma OR the jewel socket just before Charisma and use an Intuitive Leap jewel to get the 4% RMR node and Charisma.

Annoint Champion of the Cause on your amulet instead.

The extra skill points you need can be taken from the top center of your skill tree, Ravenous Horde can be obtained with a Medium Ring Thread of Hope jewel in the top middle and you can skip many, many points in that general area, you can view our skill trees for ideas in that specific region.

This change allows you to run Flesh and Stone on the LL version and will be a massive DPS boost over simply linking a maim gem to your zombies or whatever your doing.
"
JCOH35 написал:

If you are playing the LL version ill type this for the 30th time;

Maybe we should just tell them to search previous pages lol, it's always the same question with the exact same answer.
i have just changed a bit my LL version - if someone is interested attached the PoB

https://pastebin.com/Cjx4j2V5

Few notes:

I did not reached 100% Impale without Div Dread Banner and only with one Rotten Claw (with the older version)

And i dont know if Div Clarity works - but it was so cheap that i just added it

88% Phys Reduction without flaks - if i move around i have 90% thanks to Abyssal Jewel

I have 2x RMR Jewels inside the Sygian Vise Belt

+ i have a little to much life over so i will check what can be done the over way - dont know how to use it
Последняя редакция: iDT. Время: 19 нояб. 2020 г., 16:11:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация