[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Maniacxz написал:
"
Maniacxz написал:

I have leveled my nerco to lvl 93 and wonder what i am suppose to improve further. I currently have about 15ex so i wonder what i should do next.

pob : https://pastebin.com/4JtATCDU

Buy a thread of hope that affects passives in a medium ring, buy anom. flesh and stone, change your skill tree by pathing to charisma, use the extra jewel socket just before charisma for the jewel you had in the top center, in the top center spot socket the thread of hope, you can now get ravenous horde with 1 point without pathing to it.

Sever the rest of the points and just do something similar to my tree or others to connect and save points to reach charisma.

Change your amulet annointment to champion of the cause, you now have an extra -8% reduced reserved mana, run flesh and stone.

Buy a corrupted Prism Guardian with "take 8% of damage from physical hits as cold damage, or fire damage, dont buy a lightning one.

For me though just link your stuff in the thread, its easier for me to just see your actual gem links rather then dig through PoB.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 13:14:33

I wonder, using the animate guardian with some good gears (like the one showed in first page), how much improvement would truly be in terms of pure dps gain? How high the risk of losing all the good stuff? Right now i never see a minion dying in any case so i guess they're pretty though, but still i wonder if one would just risk to waste the money, or if could be beneficial to the pack. I would swap the maim gem in the zombie setup for AG
"
Spartan_339 написал:

I wonder, using the animate guardian with some good gears (like the one showed in first page), how much improvement would truly be in terms of pure dps gain? How high the risk of losing all the good stuff? Right now i never see a minion dying in any case so i guess they're pretty though, but still i wonder if one would just risk to waste the money, or if could be beneficial to the pack. I would swap the maim gem in the zombie setup for AG

Maim zombies + flesh and stone is a nonbo. You still have A LOT of stuff to improve before a 10ex AG. Just give him the budget gear for like 10c and thats it. AG is a great addition to any summoner, even more so at higher budgets: Kingmaker alone is superb.
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide! One of my goals this season is to get to level 100 and with how tanky this is (and the longer league), it feels like an attainable goal. I have a bunch of questions, some more generic about the build and some specific to my current setup. Thanks to anyone who will answer. Also, this is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/hy9fGGmX

- AoE: sometimes (like when doing legion encounters in map) it feels like we lack it. Am I doing something wrong or it's just how the build is supposed to work? is there something we can do to make it better? would transitioning to dominating blow help?

- Chaos Inoculation: reading through the thread, a CI version of this built is often suggested as an upgrade to it. Why is that the case? what would one gain by switching?

- Convocation: I understand that if I wanted to use Convocation I'd switch out clarity (which we keep at lvl1 anyway). I guess I wouldn't want it linked to Blood Magic? or it doesn't make a difference?

- Flame Dash: Shield Charge feels clunky as you cannot go through terrain that you'd be able to cross with Dash/Flame Dash. But switching to them would mean losing fortify. I guess one way would be to use Animate guardian with Kingmaker for Fortify and then switch movement skill. This would also open up a gem socket, what would that be?

- Large clusters: currently I am using 8 passives ones with Renewal/Feasting Fiends and Renewal/Rotten Claw. Should I look for 3 passives ones (possibly with Vicious Bite) or maybe some other combination of 2 passives?

- Medium cluster: I am using 4 cluster with using 6 passives and First Among Equals + 25% increased effect. This puts me at x3.11 aura effect but I wonder if it would be better using Replenishing Presence ones since it looks like it has better synergy with Renewal (more life regen -> more often minions are at full life)

- Next upgrades: I was going to get a second vivinsect but maybe going for awakened gems first is going to be better? I tried playing around in PoB but I don't think I got the configuration right as it displays 260K dps which seems suspiciously low. (also it looks like switching out impale for dmg on full life doesn't increase dps even if I have Rotten Claws)
"
Jhoira написал:
Hey, first of all thanks for the guide! One of my goals this season is to get to level 100 and with how tanky this is (and the longer league), it feels like an attainable goal. I have a bunch of questions, some more generic about the build and some specific to my current setup. Thanks to anyone who will answer. Also, this is my current PoB https://pastebin.com/hy9fGGmX

- AoE: sometimes (like when doing legion encounters in map) it feels like we lack it. Am I doing something wrong or it's just how the build is supposed to work? is there something we can do to make it better? would transitioning to dominating blow help?

- Chaos Inoculation: reading through the thread, a CI version of this built is often suggested as an upgrade to it. Why is that the case? what would one gain by switching?

- Convocation: I understand that if I wanted to use Convocation I'd switch out clarity (which we keep at lvl1 anyway). I guess I wouldn't want it linked to Blood Magic? or it doesn't make a difference?

- Flame Dash: Shield Charge feels clunky as you cannot go through terrain that you'd be able to cross with Dash/Flame Dash. But switching to them would mean losing fortify. I guess one way would be to use Animate guardian with Kingmaker for Fortify and then switch movement skill. This would also open up a gem socket, what would that be?

- Large clusters: currently I am using 8 passives ones with Renewal/Feasting Fiends and Renewal/Rotten Claw. Should I look for 3 passives ones (possibly with Vicious Bite) or maybe some other combination of 2 passives?

- Medium cluster: I am using 4 cluster with using 6 passives and First Among Equals + 25% increased effect. This puts me at x3.11 aura effect but I wonder if it would be better using Replenishing Presence ones since it looks like it has better synergy with Renewal (more life regen -> more often minions are at full life)

- Next upgrades: I was going to get a second vivinsect but maybe going for awakened gems first is going to be better? I tried playing around in PoB but I don't think I got the configuration right as it displays 260K dps which seems suspiciously low. (also it looks like switching out impale for dmg on full life doesn't increase dps even if I have Rotten Claws)

AOE: Divergent Melee Splash replaces Impale in 6 link

CI: Massive upgrades in every aspect, immunity to freeze/shock/ignite, dramatic increase in physical mitigation/evasion/dps etc, very expensive though and a complete overhaul of clusters and gear

Convocation: Not neccessary, never replace auras, every extra aura regardless the effect adds more attack and cast speed to minions through commander of darkness scaling

Movement Skill: both you listed are inferior, the smoothest and fastest movement skill for the build is phase run, it can also be run with a 100% uptime if you get anomalous phase run and link it to enhance, check my wand in my profile for the proper 3 link

Larges: its just better to get rotten claws and renewal on both b/c it lets you drop impale and even generosity if you need another gem spot

Mediums: yes the best combo, assuming your staying LL and not goin CI is 6 passives/FAE/Replenish b/c the regen to you and your minions is clutch

Upgrades: DO NOT buy a 2nd Vivinsect, tbh if you have Vivinsect money laying around just go CI, its 500x better then LL
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 14:43:17
"
Lisann написал:
"
Spartan_339 написал:

Maim zombies + flesh and stone is a nonbo. You still have A LOT of stuff to improve before a 10ex AG. Just give him the budget gear for like 10c and thats it. AG is a great addition to any summoner, even more so at higher budgets: Kingmaker alone is superb.

What do you mean with ur first sentence? "Maim zombies + flesh and stone is a nonbo" ? Currently also looking to add a 10ex AG. Should I replace Maim support or fit it some other way?
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Jhoira написал:

AOE: Divergent Melee Splash replaces Impale in 6 link

CI: Massive upgrades in every aspect, immunity to freeze/shock/ignite, dramatic increase in physical mitigation/evasion/dps etc, very expensive though and a complete overhaul of clusters and gear

Convocation: Not neccessary, never replace auras, every extra aura regardless the effect adds more attack and cast speed to minions through commander of darkness scaling

Movement Skill: both you listed are inferior, the smoothest and fastest movement skill for the build is phase run, it can also be run with a 100% uptime if you get anomalous phase run and link it to enhance, check my wand in my profile for the proper 3 link

Larges: its just better to get rotten claws and renewal on both b/c it lets you drop impale and even generosity if you need another gem spot

Mediums: yes the best combo, assuming your staying LL and not goin CI is 6 passives/FAE/Replenish b/c the regen to you and your minions is clutch

Upgrades: DO NOT buy a 2nd Vivinsect, tbh if you have Vivinsect money laying around just go CI, its 500x better then LL

Thanks for the super quick answers! I guess my first upgrade will be changing the medium clusters and than (reading other posts) switch the anointing Champion of the cause (+ thread of hope for ravenous horde).
Последняя редакция: Jhoira. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 15:20:15
"
Konstapelpung написал:
"
Lisann написал:
"
Spartan_339 написал:

What do you mean with ur first sentence? "Maim zombies + flesh and stone is a nonbo" ? Currently also looking to add a 10ex AG. Should I replace Maim support or fit it some other way?

Not using Flesh and Stone to maim with this build is probally the biggest single source of dps loss you could manage.

You can easily fit the extra aura in by making the minor changes to your skill tree and changing your annointment.

Flesh and Stone just isnt an extra aura to add a little attack and cast speed via commander of darkness, its maim effect is amplified by our 300% multiplier so its a huge dps boost.

This is why we always tell people to adjust their skill tree and switch their annointments.
"
Jhoira написал:

Thanks for the super quick answers! I guess my first upgrade will be changing the medium clusters and than (reading other posts) switch the anointing Champion of the cause (+ thread of hope for ravenous horde).

Np, like I said when your ready to make the thread of hope change just glace at my skill tree, you can still grab the major ES nodes underneath and save a ton of points.
Asfar as tricking out your AG goes, its not a priority BUT if you are going to do it be smart about it so you dont watch 10-15ex go down the drain on a random encounter.

After the Kingsmaker there are 2 things that basically make it immortal in combo with 2 skill nodes in your tree;

* Get a high armour chest with 100+ life, 10% more life, and high chaos resist 26-35 with an open prefix, craft on Gain 10% of max life as extra Energy Shield

* Get a mask of the stitched demon

Now just use 2 skill points to get Grave Intentions for the additional chaos resist for minions and the additional 10% of max life as ES.

This gives your AG an ungodly ES and ES regen that can only be killed by 1 thing in the game, 1 of the random acid caverns bosses, I cant remember his name but basically just take your AG gem off if your doing that specific map, outside of that nothing else in the game should be able to kill it.

(Gloves should be Southbound, if you were using a Curse on Hit pair just do Southbound, assuming you have 4 spectres run 2 Carnage Chieftan, 1 Host Chieftan and then for your curse do a Mervil's Retainer if you want Vulnerability or a Diabloist if you want Enfeeble. This applies to anyone still wasting a gem spot on a manual curse too.)
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 16:04:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация