[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

https://pastebin.com/0PXi6nhp

Could soeone have a look at my POB and share some ideas on how to improve with 30-100ex?
"
xDeimondevilx написал:
"
phosTR написал:
Ok, so, i decided to use my Arc Witch level 96 in this build because i couldn't wait anymore to level my other witch. This is the gear i'm using:

I know it's not optimal but it is very close to what the build says you need to use (i'm going to try Vorici for white sockets to Shavs). Now, what i am not understanding is:

I have 1183 MANA, i have these auras on: Discipline (20/20) + Purity of Fire (20/20) + Purity of Ice (21/0) + Purity of Lightning (20/20) + Pride (17/16) + Haste (18/16) + Vitality (16/15) AND Precision (10/10). All this leaves me with 19 of UNRESERVED MANA. I can't enable Dread Banner.

This 19 MANA is enough to use Shield Charge (currently at level 8 and uses 10 MANA), Vulnerability at LEVEL 2. What i don't understand is, there is no way for me to level up these two if they go past MANA 19 to be used. VITALITY aura increases with each level, so, from what i'm seeing i can't go past LEVEL 16 with it. Hell, i've already specced into two nodes that give me 28% INCREASED in MAXIMUM MANA (will leave the PoB code for my build, please check).

So, what am i doing wrong here to not be able to level up VITALITY, to not be able to have DREAD BANNER on? The build i was following is the second one in the first page, is called the ENDGAME one, and in that build the author has less MANA than my character and he is level 97.

Am i supposed to have RMR in the Primordial and the Watcher's Eye jewels to run all auras? Mind you, i'm not complaining, i just wanna understand better.

Please, check my PoB fork here: https://pastebin.com/Mf830p28.
You will be able to check my cluster jewels in there and i DO have aura effect at 3.0. Thanks in advance!

one of your medium should be
1st among us + pure aptitude <<< this allows 30% reduce reservation and +max resist for lightning

replenish+ Pure aptitude works well.

Well, then i gonna need a jewel with those two notables + 25% increased effect. To hit that in a level 80+ jewel is gonna cost me what? 500+ chaos?

Also about ToH that people are saying to use, what about the Anima Stone then? You gonna lose one golem using that, don't you?
"
phosTR написал:

Well, then i gonna need a jewel with those two notables + 25% increased effect. To hit that in a level 80+ jewel is gonna cost me what? 500+ chaos?

Also about ToH that people are saying to use, what about the Anima Stone then? You gonna lose one golem using that, don't you?

RP, FAE, Pure Xs and 25% are all prefixes. No amount of chaos will get you three of them on the same cluster.

Taste of Hate is unrelated to Anima Stone. You use both.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 9:53:53
"
Lisann написал:
"
phosTR написал:

RP, FAE, Pure Xs and 25% are all prefixes. No amount of chaos will get you all three of them on the same cluster.

Taste of Hate is unrelated to Anima Stone.

Ok so, if i try RP or FAE + PA, i won't have 300% aura effect then? Sorry, couldn't understand about the flask with the stone for the golem. I said, from the PoB, the jewel slot where you would use ToH (Thread of Hope) is the same slot for the Anima Stone. The other slots from the cluster jewels will be used for the other golem jewels and a Watcher's Eye. Unless i use the three golem jewels + the Anima Stone and don't use a Watcher's Eye.
Последняя редакция: phosTR. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 9:59:04
"
phosTR написал:

Ok so, if i try RP or FAE + PA, i won't have 300% aura effect then?

If you have 3.07 effect on pob, then losing a single node for a notable would leave you at 3.00 or 3.01 effect. You should check on pob. Pure aptitude won't give you more max res though so i don't think it's worth anyway, as LL can get enough reservation for flesh and stone as is.

"
phosTR написал:

Sorry, couldn't understand about the flask with the stone for the golem. I said, from the PoB, the jewel slot where you would use ToH (Thread of Hope) is the same slot for the Anima Stone. The other slots from the cluster jewels will be used for the other golem jewels and a Watcher's Eye. Unless i use the three golem jewels + the Anima Stone and don't use a Watcher's Eye.

Oh yeah, ToH is used just for Taste of Hate, so i was really confused. LL version is kinda capped of amount of sockets, so you should choose whether to ditch energy from within, the watchers or intuitive leap(+3points).

Here is a random pastebin to ilustrate: https://pastebin.com/yPrZUCAd

You really should test in pob all this you are asking, trying different notables, jewels and stuff, and see what works for you.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 10:28:00

Could soeone have a look at my POB and share some ideas on how to improve with 30-100ex?
"
zweckform написал:

Empower on spectres for +1 spectre, then get a merveil retainer and remove vulnerability. A 3notable large, a +2wand maybe, and anomalous purities.

After that, it's CI territory.https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2984595/page/
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 10:38:13
sir can i change skill gem shield charge to convocation and vulnerability to punishment ? so with this changer anything better ?
Well, i've finally uderstood how to run Dread Banner, have Vulnerability at LEVEL 20 and Vitality at LEVEL 20. Just like you guys said, i need Intuitive Leap to get Charisma and the other RMR node, Champion of the Cause in the amulet and one of my clusters need the Pure Aptitude, so it will reduce the Purity of Lightning mana reservation and i will stay at 3.03 aura effect.

According to PoB i will have 948 TOTAL MANA and 35 UNRESERVED MANA with Precision at LEVEL 16 (can leave at 10 but i decided to see if i could go higher). Vulnerability LEVEL 20 will use 33 MANA. Although, if anyone could answer me this, does Vulnerability linked with Generosity + Precision + Dread Banner will increase it's mana multiplier? Does PoB fork take the mana multiplier into account in the SKILLS tab?

Mind you, i know there are other versions of this build like you guys are saying, it is just that i'm following the "vanilla" one per se and i don't feel like changing anything (aside from these great tips) atm.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Maniacxz написал:

Hi i have started this build and was looking for upgrades for this build. You mention that by doing this i can fit in flesh and stone aura after i annoint champion of the cause and get intuitive leap for charisma. My question is what do i replace to put in the flesh and stone aura as i do not have enough socket to fit in the aura.

If you see this post later, or for anyone askin this question just link us your equipment with the gems socketed and we can give you suggestions, its more personal prefrence but there are some absolutely not needed ones.

I have leveled my nerco to lvl 93 and wonder what i am suppose to improve further. I currently have about 15ex so i wonder what i should do next.

pob : https://pastebin.com/4JtATCDU

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация