[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Xaeric написал:
I love the build! It's quite good. One question though: I've got a 6L Solaris Lorica, and can afford a non 6L Shav. Is a 5L Shav worth replacing my 6L Solaris with, just for the extra ~1000 ES essentially? If so, what gem would I drop from the 6L?

Swapping from 6-link lorica to 5-link shavs is basically +20% defence and -50% DPS. Plus chroming a temporary shavs is kinda a pain. I wouldn't do it.

Worst gems are melee phys damage and minion damage which both give the same thing until their awakened versions
"
Yeah its like half an aura bot as well as a solo character. I assume that you were running in a party which is why you are running hatred instead of haste since the brutality golems gain 0 damage from its added cold. I still think that haste would be better though, that 30% movement speed really makes things feel smoother for everyone

The jewels on the market are way overpriced which is why I wrote a guide about crafting your own. Seed crafting gives you a bunch of free 'chaos' equivalents. Craft of exile says that with chaos spam hitting a 3 stat aura effect jewel with replenishing presence should cost an average of 76 chaos
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=chaos&lv=51&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&req={%22236%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22342%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22437%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%221792%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
But you can hit it much easier if you accept one of the other good third mods instead of replenishing like I've done with my jewels

Yeah, I was running with my group so i moved it to hatred for them.
But with haste its way more fun to play and spam that charge around lol.

I was talking about the few Unique Jewels you need for the build but mostly the Anima would be a hefty deal for newer players, Other than that, Every other jewel is easy, But finding a 8-9 skill Large one with Minion Damage is like asking for a miracle at this stage

Overall really good build and performs really good for a normal budget (Excluding the 6L Shavs) , Thanks for the alternative and unique experience imho. Gives me vibes of my old HoA Occultist with all the ES and pet damage from the back.
League-started this thing and just got the golems and it seems to work fine so far.

Two questions, though:

1) Why did you pick the two HP nodes in the Death Attunement wheel? Are the golems to squishy otherwise?

2) Why the helmet? 300 ES are decent and chaos resist isn't bad but wouldn't a rare helmet with decent ES and some attributes make life much easier? (especially at 41 I had to str-enchant pretty much all pieces to equip clayshaper :D)

3) How much are the jewels in total atm? More like 100c or couple ex? And has the PoB the almost optimal ones or is it a snapshot of what you have atm?

4) With so many auras it should be cheap to get a decent watcher's with 3 mods. Do you see any room for this?

Thanks for the build!
Cheers
"
m02ph3u5 написал:
League-started this thing and just got the golems and it seems to work fine so far.

Two questions, though:

1) Why did you pick the two HP nodes in the Death Attunement wheel? Are the golems to squishy otherwise?

2) Why the helmet? 300 ES are decent and chaos resist isn't bad but wouldn't a rare helmet with decent ES and some attributes make life much easier? (especially at 41 I had to str-enchant pretty much all pieces to equip clayshaper :D)

3) How much are the jewels in total atm? More like 100c or couple ex? And has the PoB the almost optimal ones or is it a snapshot of what you have atm?

4) With so many auras it should be cheap to get a decent watcher's with 3 mods. Do you see any room for this?

Thanks for the build!
Cheers

1 - I try to get enough minion life and regen to keep the zombies alive in all content. They are stupid and tend to put themselves in situations where they get shotgunned by all the dangerous stuff

2 - I like the evasion rating on vertex, triple dread banner dumpsters mob accuracy so a little evasion rating does pretty good against physical attacks which is one of the things this build wants to mitigate.

I do write in the item breakdown that I could see rares that would beat it. One with "Take 10% of physical damage as X element" and high ES and chaos resistance would fit well. Nothing like that exists in the market at the moment and the standards for beating vertex are pretty high. Plus that would lose +1 to zombie gem which is 10% less life on them

Clayshaper does have a steep strength requirement for that level, a strength amulet with a decent strength roll solves most of the problem though and you've got the ring slots to help out too

3 - Which Jewels are you asking about? The Primordial are pretty different now from when I bought mine. My Ghastly ones were dirt cheap. My aura clusters were real cheap bases and then self seed crafted. The large cluster minion bases are expensive so I recommend starting with non minion large jewels. I go further in the jewel section of the guide.

4 - There is a number of interesting watchers eye possibilities. I was just waiting for more to enter the market as it was slim pickings that early in the league
ı start this build please update when you do an upgrade or change
Can you please let me know if using the Vaal impurity gems is ok? I have a 21 vaal purity of ice
Whatchu think about maybe running Arakaali's?https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arakaali%27s_Fang
Been looking for another build to continue my progress into endgame this league, and found this.

I've played ice golems a few leagues back and had a blast, this looks right up that alley

I got a question though

Arcane Vision, why?

Is there something I dont know about light radius?
"
EthanMills написал:
Can you please let me know if using the Vaal impurity gems is ok? I have a 21 vaal purity of ice

Seems fine to me. Gives a level 21 purity of ice which is what the build wants

"
ExiledMemphis написал:

Arcane Vision, why?

This is a lowlife build which means that after reserving all your life your characters light radius will shrink to small as a 'danger' indication. This is just super annoying to play with so you take arcane vision to bring it back to normal visuals

"
Xaltyn написал:
Whatchu think about maybe running Arakaali's?https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arakaali%27s_Fang

Seems very valid. The bones of this build works with any minion type. I made trees to compare spectres, zombies and SRS in the planning stages of this character and felt like golems were the best for a league start environment as the others kinda need more expensive crafts to get to this level.

Fang/SRS/Spectres are generally not pure physical so it means changing pride into hatred and picking up Elemental Equilibrium then you'll need an active skill to trigger it which usually means dropping the zombies to make room but fang only takes a 3-link not a 6-link so you'll probably be fine keeping them

I've never played fang as needing to kill worms and things to keep them up just seemed like a bit too much bookkeeping for me. You might need to route in some minion duration
Why no primordial might?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация