[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Build is good.

Started league with VD necro but my old PC and hand couldn't handle the load

Soon after leveling a new necro and respecting to ES started doing yellow and red maps on fairly low level with only 4 golems and thing are working well

Still have a looooooong way to go but the potential is there. This build is more complex than most other builds I've tried.

Played a stone golemancer previous league and liked it. I do miss the elemental ailment immunity and the max phy damage reduction, but damage here should b much higher

A bit annoying to operating with summoning all the army at log on or reactivating all auras at death

Edit-Done maps all the way to T16 w/o issue at level 77 w/o the Shavrone's.
You do need to keep flasks and bone armor up and pay attention. physical damage is dangerous.

Q:I did try and socketed pure commander(not anymore) but still can't activate haste, not sure why. (Still don't have Charisma allocated but has the passives)
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 15:32:03
Lovely, so I had to currency to get the items for this build before it spikes in price. And I just got scammed *sigh*

Guess I wont be playing this anytime soon
nice build :) i will test it

edit: how do u get all ur auras up? o.o
Последняя редакция: Spyrow07. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 0:05:42
"
snowmittens написал:

Q:I did try and socketed pure commander(not anymore) but still can't activate haste, not sure why. (Still don't have Charisma allocated but has the passives)

Pure commander is just aura effect. The build needs Pure Aptitude which is purity of lightning reduced reservation

"
ExiledMemphis написал:
Lovely, so I had to currency to get the items for this build before it spikes in price. And I just got scammed *sigh*

Guess I wont be playing this anytime soon

Scamming sucks
I'm trying to price out every single item before I try this build. What is the ideal large cluster nodes?

Also, I just pulled OP's current character & compared with the POB in first post. With the exact config's enabled and the Jinxed Juju additions, I don't hit the same 2.1m/golem combined DPS. I did notice OP's current guy has woke Melee Phys and a Watchers & Prim Might not Eminence from the original POB. Other than that, everything else I enabled is identical. I'm wondering what I did wrong.
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 2:53:28
Thanks

Wow can't believe I got pure commander mixed with pure aptitude...I need to get more sleep

Some additions that may be useful to the build;

1. Put in one or two small clusters with energy from naught(gave me 400ES)
2. Use vaal haste and pop it for poss fights
3. use vaal discipline and pop in when death is near

Respected my original VD leagues starter(lvl 91) and going to sell her gear. Hopefully that will get me the Shavaron's

Great build!
"
I'm trying to price out every single item before I try this build. What is the ideal large cluster nodes?

Also, I just pulled OP's current character & compared with the POB in first post. With the exact config's enabled and the Jinxed Juju additions, I don't hit the same 2.1m/golem combined DPS. I did notice OP's current guy has woke Melee Phys and a Watchers & Prim Might not Eminence from the original POB. Other than that, everything else I enabled is identical. I'm wondering what I did wrong.

Best large clusters is probably some combination of Renewal, Flat ES and attributes. Maybe Vicious Bites too. I'm waiting on the cluster jewel change as that will effect how easily you can roll your own and the price of the bases.

After posting the guide bought a watchers eye with decent defensive stats and Prim Might to test it out. I don't really notice a difference from either item but gotta do something with my extra currency

Woke melee phys adds intimidate which I didn't have when I wrote the guide. If you've already added the carrion innate buffs onto the amulet I'm not sure what else you are missing. Did you upgrade pride from minimum effect? It defaults to minimum on import I think

"
snowmittens написал:
Thanks
1. Put in one or two small clusters with energy from naught(gave me 400ES)
2. Use vaal haste and pop it for poss fights
3. use vaal discipline and pop in when death is near

Great build!

I was mathing out energy from naught but I kinda needed all the jewels and taking another one is 4 points which is not worth it for naught. Might depend on what setup you get running, I just added a watchers eye into mine which takes all jewel sockets with unique jewels

vaal haste and vaal disc are good and ones I thought about but I don't use temporary buffs much and the lvl 21 version was generally more appealing to me for constant benefit. 21 + vaal is best of both worlds, guess I should do that

Wow, didn't even think about watcher eye, with all the auras we have there are so many possibilities...
You should add a section about it in the guide

Also T16 Al_Hazin wiped out my zombies and spectres, Their lack of chaos res is a problem in this fight
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 5:34:10
Just got it up and running. My clusters are crap because I didn't want put too much into them before patch. However, build is excellent. I swapped from a pretty geared spectre build. DPS is similar, but survivability is tremendously better. I swapped out clarity for flesh offering. I was able to incorporate Arakaali's Fang and Speaker's Wreath. It tremendously speeds up map clear. I think for end-game bosses I will use a minion wand instead of clayshaper. It's pretty easy to get a minion wand that improves 4 golem DPS by more than the extra golem we get from clayshaper. Finally, I dropped shield charge (I hate it) and picked up flame dash and enduring cry. With all our cast speed, EC is a .5s cast and makes a hell of a oh shit button.

I'm looking forward to your continued updates with the build. Thanks for putting this together. 10/10.
Hi, thanks for this build. It's nice and but a bit pricey maybe because of clusters.

Do you happen to run all the auras in your build?
I'm currently 72, most of the reduced mana reserved nodes has been taken already and also got the pure aplitude thing for lighting, but i'm having problems squeezing in purity of fire and ice.

what auras do you usually run with? do you just put them their and change depending on map?

currently i'm running

haste
dicipline
vitality
clarity
dreadbanner
pride
purity of lightning
precision

managed to activate purity of fire now, but i no longer have mana to do vulnerability hahah
Последняя редакция: xDeimondevilx. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 12:43:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация