[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Lisann написал:

Also, not running fleshnstone is just madness.

I switched between <flesh and stone + maim> & <skitterbots with zombies + maim> for quite a while.

My itchy butt says skitterbots win. At least with this build.

- I don't have to worry about being around mobs to maim and skitterbots is an aura and has +40% to it's chill & shock effect. (According to character screen skitter info - not looking at PoB atm.)
So I get some maiming in, damage increased by super-shock, and some delicious intense chillin' effect.

Zombies & bots go out a step ahead and prep everything for me to run through with golems.

Simply just love me some skitterbots.

I've done a poop ton of bossing with both and the sitterbot setup SEEMS to kill a split second faster. Either way is good and is immense DPS, but that dang chillin' too. Just so darn good. I must have.
"
Nyangoro написал:

I am just saying, my experience with even 5 orb deliriums is that only zombies die occasionally, and nothing else. Not even the act 2 frenzy chieftains, which have really low base health pools.

This is my experience also. Even my AG's health never dips. Not Sirus, not fully juiced 5 orb maps. Nuttin'.
Agreed, rarely I will be picking my nose while zombies are off trying to beat something up and a few will die but only in juiced content.
Good to know skitterbots have been fixed then, they were bugged mtx pets for the longest time this league. Straight up following you w/o targeting enemies at all.

Also, as the shock/chill auras belong to your skitterbots -and not you-, the consensus is that your aura effect has no effect on them. So it should be still worse dmg than fns, at a higher mana reservation.

Not like the build has dmg problems anyway, but helps minmaxing. Specially considering that the build is really tight on mana reservation.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 1 дек. 2020 г., 14:00:23
"
Lisann написал:
Good to know skitterbots have been fixed then, they were bugged mtx pets for the longest time this league. Straight up following you w/o targeting enemies at all.

Also, as the shock/chill auras belong to your skitterbots -and not you-, the consensus is that your aura effect has no effect on them. So it should be still worse dmg than fns, at a higher mana reservation.

Not like the build has dmg problems anyway, but helps minmaxing.

This makes sense.

I wonder why the difference now between tooltip/gem and char stat for skitters.
One is 23% and the other +39% for chill/shock effectiveness. And it is indeed unaffected when removing aura nodes. Area of effect changes but that makes sense.
I'm missing something.

I guess I sorta-semi-argue that it FEELS like it is equal DPS to flesh and stone + maim. Shock + maim can't be far behind at least right?

(I'm not a huge fan of sifting through PoB and knowing what I am doing or trusting it is 100% correct.)

I'm actually not starved for mana either way so I guess I go with the chill, shock, AND maim argument. Either way, everything dies in a blink I guess? :/

"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
Lisann написал:

Not like the build has dmg problems anyway, but helps minmaxing.

This makes sense.

One is 23% and the other +39% for chill/shock effectiveness. And it is indeed unaffected when removing aura nodes. Area of effect changes but that makes sense.
I'm missing something.

I guess I sorta-semi-argue that it FEELS like it is equal DPS to flesh and stone + maim. Shock + maim can't be far behind at least right?

(I'm not a huge fan of sifting through PoB and knowing what I am doing or trusting it is 100% correct.)

I'm actually not starved for mana either way so I guess I go with the chill, shock, AND maim argument. Either way, everything dies in a blink I guess? :/

Thanks for the interesting perspective on skitterbots.

I'm curious what spectres you are running in your setup.

Cheers!
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:

I'm missing something.

If anything, our aura effect would affect the increased shock effect part of the gem. It'd make the 1.3 a 1.9x for the base shock, so it'd be like a 27% shock. 27ish + 14 from maim is roughly 41% inc damage taken total. fns+maim is base 30ish inc damage taken, which is then tripled.

FnS is theoretically a lot more damage. Even more so if you take pride into account, as its multiplicative with inc damage taken.

On the reference pobs i made, fns+maim is 62% more damage, whereas skitterbots+maim is 20% more.
Последняя редакция: Lisann. Время: 1 дек. 2020 г., 15:59:36
"
kidafrankenstein написал:

Thanks for the interesting perspective on skitterbots.

I'm curious what spectres you are running in your setup.

Cheers!

1 carnage, 1 host, 1 they of tul, 1 arena master.

I could do without the 'they of tul' but the snowstorm aura does have it's benefits during bosses. Mapping, not so much as I am never in it. I like it when delving in those small areas. I am always in it.

@Lisann, I never noticed a difference between fns+maim and skitters+zombie maim in play. I guess my bottom line would be that fns+maim only makes bosses die .015 sec faster. Not talking just lowly map bosses either.
As I said, it certainly feels like it does equal damage.
I just don't notice any difference during play.

I sorta want to switch back to fns+maim and try it out again but my god I'm burned out this league switching crap around.
I'll take the extra bonus of chill I guess for now. :)

Still, good to know about the aura & skitterbots Lisann! I swear PoB is messed up somehow. ;)

Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 1 дек. 2020 г., 17:05:06
When stuff dies in 0,1 sec, getting 35% more damage isn't really noticeable i guess.

Surely there's no 'true best way' to build this, just general guidelines and thing we discover along the way. The build has already been improved a LOT from WaffleT's original build, from a ton of people's contributions and takes on it. It's kinda nice looking at it this way.

Opportunity-cost, however, is a hard limit on how the build plays (and costs) though. There's not much incentive to really go proper MINMAX on LL because of this. It's a nice stepping stone, that even teaches you the basics of Pob, aura effectiveness, defensive layers and such. It's invaluable knowledge. Armour-related mitigation was highly debated on the other thread, for example, and some of us learned one or two thing from it.
I will tell my story from this build so far. I play in standard. I have 90% fire, 90% cold, 88% light, 52% chaos, 22% block, 8% physical damage taken as cold, and 11% estimated physical damage reduction just sitting in hideout nothing else active and 8.039 energy shield.

My 5 golems don't just die, they disappear. It happens once per three T16 maps with dangerous mods. No zana-16chaos-delirium mod. The most vulnerable crack of this build seems to be T16 Legion when the monsters get alive and nuke everything and random beyond bosses when they suddently spawn and nuke everything. Sometimes the nuke doesnt just kill golems also my character. Once I lost a spectre. On the other hand Animate Guardian doesnt even understand what is going on. I thought his red health bar was bugged , it never drops.

To sum up, from my experience, golems die in T16 maps with nasty mobs or special situations when a lot of medium mods together make it very dangerous.

On bosses now. Done all Sirus guardians with no problem. Done all Elder guardinas no problem. Done Chimera and Hydra with no problem. I will soon try super charged Mino and Phoenix which I find to be most difficult and report.
Regular Elder fight is a joke you can do it afk. Havent done Shaper or Sirus.
All the above is Awakened 8 state.

I dont know what exactly is that kills my golems. Because they either seem immortal or they just disappear. On/Off situation cant get more data.

Overall the character has decent survavability (or however it's spelled , english not my native) and that is thanks to those new cluster-jewels that push the defensive auras. But is has some cracks on it and the game will find them. Those cracks are:
1)physical damage
2)golems die in some situations, (use portal scroll asap or join them)
3)maybe chaos damage?
4)no panic button (it is ES-necro, so no ES-leech, no ES-on hit, no instant potion)
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 1 дек. 2020 г., 17:42:24
"
Lisann написал:
When stuff dies in 0,1 sec, getting 35% more damage isn't really noticeable i guess.

Surely there's no 'true best way' to build this, just general guidelines and thing we discover along the way. The build has already been improved a LOT from WaffleT's original build, from a ton of people's contributions and takes on it. It's kinda nice looking at it this way.

Opportunity-cost, however, is a hard limit on how the build plays (and costs) though. There's not much incentive to really go proper MINMAX on LL because of this. It's a nice stepping stone, that even teaches you the basics of Pob, aura effectiveness, defensive layers and such. It's invaluable knowledge. Armour-related mitigation was highly debated on the other thread, for example, and some of us learned one or two thing from it.

Aaahhhhh!!!
@skitterbots chill and shock increase....I am using divergent skitterbots!
I knew I was forgetting something, so there is a 10% increase to chill & shock right on the gem.
That helps my observations some.

This build is gonna get the 5lb sledge hammer of nerf next league. No doubt.
But if it is still viable I am going to try the CI version.
I reached a point with this build I find it unnecessary to switch. Ultimate DPS & defense. Even if it is not perfect I have no motivation for more dps. EVERYTHING dies in a blink.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация