[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
chuawf123456 написал:

actually i just want to know where come from >>> is the minions have +50% To Critical Strike Multiplier.>>

and this is my build ...i have some change
https://pastebin.com/1NG2GNqy how to calculate over roll dps?

and i still planing my helm enchant discipline reduce mana 20% . and tick skil tree more 4 % . then take off my Dash skill to buff Arctic armour .

You should really look up the items he listed for the AG...
The 50% crit aura is from Kingmaker on the AG.
Guys I can only summon 3 spectres. Althought my raise spectre gem is lvl 25 and says 3 spectres + Death Attunement notable in tree which gives aanother spectre. What am I miscalculating and how can I raise a 4th spectre?
The tooltip also says maximum raised spectres 4, but I cant raise a 4th :S
OK guys I figured it out. I had spectres on bloodmagic, so they can spam charges, but I was removing auras from mana, and the tooltip was always grey. LOL !!!!
Is there something else than this "they of tul" thing spectre?? God the noise it makes all the time when it stombs around ffs. Can I mute it sound onle from some .ini file or something?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 2 дек. 2020 г., 16:36:03
one question about primordial harmony jewel.
I have noticed that swapping a primordial eminence for a primordial harmony, the golems dps goes down a bit.
I've noticed that pob doesn't take in account the golems cooldown recovery speed.
but I see that you guys say harmonies are a dps increase due to cooldown recovery rate.
is there a way to proper setup pob and show the true dps?
"
Msciwoj написал:

First of all, +3 to all physical gems on Cold Iron Point affects our golems a lot. But apart from them, it only gets Pride from 40% to 41% more after the enemy has been in the aura for 4 seconds and changes nothing if the enemy dies faster, and adds 3% impale effect to dread banner. When it comes to the wand, it is very important to stress out that wands DO NOT add levels to support gems such as minion damage or feeding frenzy. They add +2 to all active minion spells (carrion, zombie, spectre, convocation) and +1 to all other active spell gems - auras mostly. When it comes to the auras +1 usually isn't that important unless it helps to get one Purity up to level 23, which it very well might, that increase is very marginal for other auras. Even discipline doesn't get that much (with 200% increased aura effect it is 30 flat ES).

exactly. I also want to point out that Animate Guardian is a physical spell, therefore cold iron point will boost its level by 1 more than the +2 wand increasing its survivability(if the AG is 20, it's 25 vs 24)
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 10:54:03
"
Giammafix написал:
"
Msciwoj написал:

First of all, +3 to all physical gems on Cold Iron Point affects our golems a lot. But apart from them, it only gets Pride from 40% to 41% more after the enemy has been in the aura for 4 seconds and changes nothing if the enemy dies faster, and adds 3% impale effect to dread banner. When it comes to the wand, it is very important to stress out that wands DO NOT add levels to support gems such as minion damage or feeding frenzy. They add +2 to all active minion spells (carrion, zombie, spectre, convocation) and +1 to all other active spell gems - auras mostly. When it comes to the auras +1 usually isn't that important unless it helps to get one Purity up to level 23, which it very well might, that increase is very marginal for other auras. Even discipline doesn't get that much (with 200% increased aura effect it is 30 flat ES).

exactly. I also want to point out that Animate Guardian is a physical spell, therefore cold iron point will boost its level by 1 more than the +2 wand increasing its survivability(if the AG is 20, it's 25 vs 24)

Does that mean if we corrupted for for the lvl 21 purity auras (so our purity auras are lvl 23) it’s better to stick with Cold Iron Point at that point? Because the marginal gains on the rest of your auras are not worth it?
"
hlp811 написал:
"
Giammafix написал:
"
Msciwoj написал:

Does that mean if we corrupted for for the lvl 21 purity auras (so our purity auras are lvl 23) it’s better to stick with Cold Iron Point at that point? Because the marginal gains on the rest of your auras are not worth it?

well for low life builds seems that unless you got an insane rolled +2 wand with minion damage and attack speed, the cold iron point is a better fit.
consider that if the wand has an open suffix for "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and you have enough room in your sockets to fit in desecrate and flesh offering, the wand offers a great quality of life overall and having flesh offering always up is an amazing dps increase which is worth over a cold iron point.
the problem is that in the low life build we struggle so much with sockets and we should decide what gems to give up for desecrate and flesh offering
A warning to anyone dreaming of converting to the CL build.
I tried the C.I. version of this build. Not as advertised. I lost 5.000 energy shield to gain some physical damage reduction. Not impressed. Died first map I entered. The truth is that monsters barely touch you. But when a hit finaly manages to land, you die. I'seen poeple in videos with 4.000 energy shield tanking everythig afk. I have no idea how that's possible. I just died to Shaper beam instantly, even to Dominus beam in shaper realm.... anyway time to get rid the items before the big nerf.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 18:49:12
"
Spacecom написал:
I tried the C.I. version of this build. Not as advertised. I lost 5.000 energy shield to gain some physical damage reduction. Not impressed. Died first map I entered. The truth is that monsters barely touch you. But when a hit finaly manages to land, you die. I'seen poeple in videos with 4.000 energy shield tanking everythig afk. I have no idea how that's possible. I just died to Shaper beam instantly, even to Dominus beam in shaper realm.... anyway time to get rid the items before the big nerf.

From what I can see is that you are missing Divergent Determination that alone adds a huge chunk of armor from the 10% evasion converted to armor, in combination with evasion flasks you probably won’t get oneshot. That is probably how the people in videos tank everything afk. Basically you are missing the alternative quality gems so you miss out on extra armor, immunity to shock, and ignite.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 20:40:15
"
Spacecom написал:

Lol, you are having problems because you do not have the nessesary alternative gems.
Also although CI has a higher ceiling and can be stronger with more investment it also has a lower floor.
The more you invest the stronger it gets.
Unfortunately, it is hard to get the required gears cause you are playing in standard and that makes investment over 10 times more expensive....

Also even though you see a lot of different variations of the CI version. The base of the build is all the same, it is all at least 300% aura effect and the ability to turn on all defensive auras. Doesn't matter what clusters or what tree you use.

The CI was the answer to be able to get more jewel sockets to also add in grace and Divergent Determination which would grant you the badly needed phys dmg reduction which the lowlife was missing, all at the same time not needing to give up any damage auras.

Getting jewels with 1% reduced Mana reservation would also open up many possibilities to upgrades.

These include changing Saw nest to ES chest, changing alphas to a 5%rmr ES helm.
Even taking off the breathstealers for ES gloves. Reaching 10k ES.
Here is some proof of what I said.
https://youtu.be/1VsJXTrI8bw

Or alternatively you can take out the RMR notables from the medium clusters and get big %aura.
Someone also noticed, with the extra auras and bigger %aura effect a cold iron dagger would give more DPS than a perfect rolled +2wand.

300%= you get 90% res when you have lvl23 purities

340%= you won't need enhance linked to Anomalous purities or Anomalous grace to reach elemental ailement immunity.

400%= you can use trancendance keystone while maintaining 90% res.

454%= you can link just enhance to Anomalous grace to achieve all elemental ailement immunity.

This build... Is not cheap.
But it's possible and it exists.

Would highly suggest you try mayhem maybe you'll have a better chance at putting the build together than in standard.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 5 дек. 2020 г., 1:15:27
Might be a dumb question, idk.

How do we keep enemies Maimed if we swap Maim Support (on zombies/AG) with another gem like Minion Life?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация