[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Spacecom написал:
"
Vindicit написал:
I'm trying a variant of this type of build. My gear is scuffed and still working on the cluster jewels, rings, switching to Darkness Enthroned and other things. My POB says I have 4% phys reduction without flasks, 44% with flasks. My zombies and spectres are constantly dying to rippy stuff and have low life regen without more replenishing presence and I'm not putting on an AG until that gets fixed. But the biggest problem is that I am constantly dying to seemingly 1 shots. I believe its the phys reduction. We dont use Determination so my armor is laughable. What kind of phys reduction do you guys have? Whats something I can fix without the obvious of getting better clusters? Which the notables we get dont really help with phys mitigation.

it is propably the chaos damage that kills you, propably you have -60% right? Cause I have like 11% or 13% phys reduction and doing anything deathless.

I currently have +54% chaos res.
work your characters positooning, summons positioning and where you target your summons with a curse or an attack.The best layer of defence of this build is that it has between the character and the enemy a huge wallf of summons. I also ver very very very much like to use jewels that give the summons the ability to taunt and blind enemies. It works wonder's even in A8 Sirus. He always beams some monster, except the big thic final beam, that seems to be always aimed on the character. Also take advantage of the bone barrier skill, I cant state hardly enough how good is for surviving.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 15:07:21
"
Spacecom написал:
work your characters positooning, summons positioning and where you target your summons with a curse or an attack.The best layer of defence of this build is that it has between the character and the enemy a huge wallf of summons. I also ver very very very much like to use jewels that give the summons the ability to taunt and blind enemies. It works wonder's even in A8 Sirus. He always beams some monster, except the big thic final beam, that seems to be always aimed on the character. Also take advantage of the bone barrier skill, I cant state hardly enough how good is for surviving.

Ill remember that for Sirus. I usually take off my taunt+blind jewel for a corrupted blood jewel but I guess Ill work on a Darkness Enthroned so I can use both. But I'd still like to stop getting 1 shot.
Последняя редакция: Vindicit. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 15:25:31
So theres no real way to Harvest craft the medium jewels now with Replenishing and First Among since the craftable tags got removed, correct? Basically have to Alt spam for Replenishing and then hope you nail First Amoung Equals on the Regal?

The Large clusters can be Harvest crafted with just rolling life over and over if you want. Do we both with trying to go after Vicious Bite for the crit or ignore it?
is vivinsect still the way to go ? i see many people on ladder without it, maybe 1 for discipline ?
Also, did we ever come to a consensus if we want 4 passives vs 6 passives on the mediums?
Still working on the atlas still low and tryied Dead and taxes map impossible to acomplish that one..

My Atlas ATM

IGN: RitualWitchAlin

Level: 86

My Equipment ATM

Making use of Shield Charge constantly i survive verry well and curse the enemy often for the minions to focus attacks. Doing fine atm.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Последняя редакция: 4lin. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 6:40:32
Is command of the pit better than breathstealer?
Only 96 skill points in POB, What can I do with the rest points?
I see most people on ladder uses flesh and stone. Just how good is it? Not sure how I would fit it in.
Последняя редакция: klistier. Время: 25 янв. 2021 г., 17:42:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация