[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Vocasek9 написал:
Is there a way how to boost DPS except CI?

https://pastebin.com/35wFc7Lu

I dont see why you feel you are lacking damage with all that top end items.. but you could link dread banner and divergent precision to awakened generosity
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Darkkaos написал:
Hi there. I started with CI Occultist and switched to this one, so i'd like to have a little help.

Why my damage is SOOO low. I can't do T15's properly, without golems dying or taking forever in rituals.
I know that my gems are only lvl 16 (but got a golem 20) and that i'm running 5l, but just that little fact will change this kind of situation?

Already low life, dual large with renewal + 4 medium with replenishing, presence of chayula and other random gear.

Got a pastebin, or do a check into my profile, to get any help about what da fuck i'm doing wrong oO

https://pastebin.com/9FiiaRth

Ok so after fixing up your PoB under the Config.
https://pastebin.com/pcf0iN6P

Your Carrion Golems are doing about 500k DPS per golem. That is not bad considering you are only at 205% Aura Effect. Your missing 6L on your Carrion Golems and like you mentioned all your golems support gems are underleveled. Not to mention your aura clusters are just bad. Your goal should be to try and reach as close to 300% as possible. So you are only halfway there. Also, you cannot even reserve all your auras as you go in the negative in the PoB. I don't know if you leave any auras off but being able to run all your auras would also be helpful.

Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too. Get your 6L done and replace your 4P Medium Cluster Jewels with 6P Medium Cluster Jewel and roll for First Amongst Equals and Replenishing Presence. Getting more Aura Effect will increase your golems DPS as well as help their survivability. You should also aim to use alternative quality gems like divergent vitality and clarity because they will still increase your Golems damage even with the nerfs. Should you still feel they are squishy you can get Decay Ward for block or Grave Intentions if they are dying from chaos damage. Opting to fit in Bone Offering will help them survive better too.

For comparison sake, if you get a lvl 21 Carrion Golem gem, 6L and all supports at 20/20 your Carrion Golems DPS go up 1.1M per golem. So yeah a 6L with all lvled gems and quality makes quite a lot of difference.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 15:54:01
"
hlp811 написал:
"
Darkkaos написал:
Hi there. I started with CI Occultist and switched to this one, so i'd like to have a little help.

Why my damage is SOOO low. I can't do T15's properly, without golems dying or taking forever in rituals.
I know that my gems are only lvl 16 (but got a golem 20) and that i'm running 5l, but just that little fact will change this kind of situation?

Already low life, dual large with renewal + 4 medium with replenishing, presence of chayula and other random gear.

Got a pastebin, or do a check into my profile, to get any help about what da fuck i'm doing wrong oO

https://pastebin.com/9FiiaRth

Ok so after fixing up your PoB under the Config.
https://pastebin.com/pcf0iN6P

Your Carrion Golems are doing about 500k DPS per golem. That is not bad considering you are only at 205% Aura Effect. Your missing 6L on your Carrion Golems and like you mentioned all your golems support gems are underleveled. Not to mention your aura clusters are just bad. Your goal should be to try and reach as close to 300% as possible. So you are only halfway there. Also, you cannot even reserve all your auras as you go in the negative in the PoB. I don't know if you leave any auras off but being able to run all your auras would also be helpful.

Get your 6L done and replace your 4P Medium Cluster Jewels with 6P Medium Cluster Jewel and roll for First Amongst Equals and Replenishing Presence. Getting more Aura Effect will increase your golems DPS as well as help their survivability. You should also aim to use alternative quality gems like divergent vitality and clarity because they will still increase your Golems damage even with the nerfs. Should you still feel they are squishy you can get Decay Ward for block or Grave Intentions if they are dying from chaos damage. Opting to fit in Bone Offering will help them survive better too.

For comparison sake, if you get a lvl 21 Carrion Golem gem and 6L and all supports at 20/20 your Carrion Golems DPS go up 1M per golem. So yeah a 6L with all lvled gems and quality makes quite a lot of difference.

Oh, yeah, some things are not optimal, but I never thought that I just would need to be almost mim-max to do T15s with ease.
Atm trying to 6L an another shav's and leveling skills, but hurts me that I wasn't doing something incredible wrong and just need to spent more to get it running >.< haha

Many thanks for answering.
"
Darkkaos написал:
Oh, yeah, some things are not optimal, but I never thought that I just would need to be almost mim-max to do T15s with ease.
Atm trying to 6L an another shav's and leveling skills, but hurts me that I wasn't doing something incredible wrong and just need to spent more to get it running >.< haha

Well, the thing about this build is it needs to reach a certain threshold for it to work smoothly. it just so happens that the ceiling is quite high. Especially with the nerfs this league, it feels even more so. :D
You might have missed it as I edited it a few seconds ago.

"
hlp811 написал:
Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 16:06:20
"
hlp811 написал:
"
Darkkaos написал:

Well, the thing about this build is it needs to reach a certain threshold for it to work smoothly. it just so happens that the ceiling is quite high. Especially with the nerfs this league, it feels even more so. :D
You might have missed it as I edited it a few seconds ago.

"
hlp811 написал:
Replace Clayshaper with Cold Iron Point. Yes, you will lose 1 golem but the DPS increase is worth the loss of 1 golem. The 3 extra levels it adds to your Carrion Golem will help it survive better too.

Yeah, tys again. I'll take a look about those things.

BTW: The OP said that 6P medium wasn't worth anymore and 4/5 would be fit better now. What are your thoughts since you said to sell and get 6P?
So Golem 4 life or so atm near 97 killed all except Uber Atziri.

Dont Run the Maven Breachstone CHallenge or Distant memory with your AG it have a high chance that he will die...

atm at 3.3m dps per golem with 5 golems, 87/87/88/35(Helm with 25% Chaos res in the making)need 19% aura effect for 1% more res but its not that important for me.

Still many Upgrade options i think i can get 5m + dps if i change Grace to Aspect of Spider it will push too but i like the 44% dodge.
Последняя редакция: kelandi. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 4:36:38
"
Darkkaos написал:
Yeah, tys again. I'll take a look about those things.

BTW: The OP said that 6P medium wasn't worth anymore and 4/5 would be fit better now. What are your thoughts since you said to sell and get 6P?

Well for the points you spent to gain only 3% aura effect per point it’s not very efficient. But the difference between a 6P and a 4P medium cluster jewel is basically 6% aura effect per cluster. You have 4 clusters that is 24% aura effect and seeing as we have no other way to get aura effect from passive tree besides 25% from rare chest and 10% from rare shield or 20% from unique shield. You might as well put those points in the clusters to try and get to 300% aura effect where the build does much better, in my opinion anyways.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 4:47:37
I have done contracts 70+ for the moment and no problem im doing the atlas still completeing white maps but no problems at all i feel i can push without problems i had some issues but improoved a bit my equipment so this is what i have atm and feels fine:

IGN:RitualWitchAlin

Things may become to go better i've got the first exalt drop from rituals on Overgroun Ruin Map
and got my first copy of the ritual to
:)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Последняя редакция: 4lin. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 11:48:33
I'm trying a variant of this type of build. My gear is scuffed and still working on the cluster jewels, rings, switching to Darkness Enthroned and other things. My POB says I have 4% phys reduction without flasks, 44% with flasks. My zombies and spectres are constantly dying to rippy stuff and have low life regen without more replenishing presence and I'm not putting on an AG until that gets fixed. But the biggest problem is that I am constantly dying to seemingly 1 shots. I believe its the phys reduction. We dont use Determination so my armor is laughable. What kind of phys reduction do you guys have? Whats something I can fix without the obvious of getting better clusters? Which the notables we get dont really help with phys mitigation.
Последняя редакция: Vindicit. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 13:43:28
"
Vindicit написал:
I'm trying a variant of this type of build. My gear is scuffed and still working on the cluster jewels, rings, switching to Darkness Enthroned and other things. My POB says I have 4% phys reduction without flasks, 44% with flasks. My zombies and spectres are constantly dying to rippy stuff and have low life regen without more replenishing presence and I'm not putting on an AG until that gets fixed. But the biggest problem is that I am constantly dying to seemingly 1 shots. I believe its the phys reduction. We dont use Determination so my armor is laughable. What kind of phys reduction do you guys have? Whats something I can fix without the obvious of getting better clusters? Which the notables we get dont really help with phys mitigation.

it is propably the chaos damage that kills you, propably you have -60% right? Cause I have like 11% or 13% phys reduction and doing anything deathless.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация