[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Can a level 21 animate guardian reliably survive in Sirus 8 with this build (with keeping the guardian within range of your auras at all times)
"
MrBiglesworth написал:
Can a level 21 animate guardian reliably survive in Sirus 8 with this build (with keeping the guardian within range of your auras at all times)

Mine never gets close to dying. Although to be fair the fight doesn't last very long with how fast he gets melted.
About large cluster jewels:

Renewal + vicious + rotten claws here. And did 2. But with only one I can achiev 100% chance to impale. So it's useless the second one?
Just dropped Awakened multistrike, and I don't know if i should keep damage on full life ore swap it for ruthless? Should I trust PoB calculations, o there is some interaction it doesn't account for?
Последняя редакция: lampadina. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 12:49:58
"
Darkkaos написал:
About large cluster jewels:

Renewal + vicious + rotten claws here. And did 2. But with only one I can achiev 100% chance to impale. So it's useless the second one?

You are using Impale in your chest links, so you can drop a rotten claw. You'd need double rotten claws if you were going for damage on full life gem.

Also lampadina, what specs are you using, because you do not have them linked to blood magic currently, so if it's the apes, they are not casting long before they do nothing.
Hey guys, also some questions.

I did this build in flashback when it was hardcore op!

Gladly i can say its still pretty fucking good.

I have raise spectre with blood magic, minion life and vitality linked.
Should i switch minion life for empower level 4? What would be better for survivability of the spectres? Running Chieftains for Charges.

Should i put spectre in my vertex? Would give them +1 to Level.
My Zombies are in there atm.

Next question: I have Impale linked, and am using a divergent dread banner like someone suggested a few pages back. Do I still need to look for a rotten claw?
Hello, any can give a tip for craft +2 convoking wand??
"
SsX1337 написал:
Hey guys, also some questions.

I did this build in flashback when it was hardcore op!

Gladly i can say its still pretty fucking good.

I have raise spectre with blood magic, minion life and vitality linked.
Should i switch minion life for empower level 4? What would be better for survivability of the spectres? Running Chieftains for Charges.

Should i put spectre in my vertex? Would give them +1 to Level.
My Zombies are in there atm.

Next question: I have Impale linked, and am using a divergent dread banner like someone suggested a few pages back. Do I still need to look for a rotten claw?

You can look your golems impale chance from pob. If you have divergent dread banner linked to generosity, you are using impale gem in carrion golem links and have enough aura effect your golems should have over 100 % impale chance. Then rotten claw is waste.

In "Calcs" tab you can check impale chance by tagging "Show minion Stats"

Последняя редакция: Hottikatti. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 6:02:51
"
braniels2 написал:
Hello, any can give a tip for craft +2 convoking wand??

According craft of exile most efficient is use 4 socket resonator with Corroded + Jagged + Metallic + Shuddering

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=67&bi=8079&m=fossil&f=|4|10|8|15|&lv=83&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&as=1&req={"1713":{"l":55,"g":1},"2123":{"l":60,"g":2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Is better to go with Cold Iron Point than Clayshaper?

If yes, how many Carrion golems should I have with Cold Iron Point? 4?
Последняя редакция: Chronos69. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 12:49:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация