[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
sumfight написал:

Also lampadina, what specs are you using, because you do not have them linked to blood magic currently, so if it's the apes, they are not casting long before they do nothing.

Yeah, i know was swapping some gems around, forgot about that.
Any tips on that awakened multistrike? I mean should i just trust pob, or there is some interaction between ruthless and multi that pob doesn't count?
Последняя редакция: lampadina. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 17:22:26
I am very new to crafting. How do I go about get replenishing presence and first among us on a medium crafting jewel? I have a medium one with minion does 10% damage. Do i keep using alteration until I got those 2 or what? thanks

Also, should i go 6 passives or 5 or 4 passives?
Hey guys been playing golems for the first time this league been harvest crafting a bit here just wondering if on a golem level this ring is mirror worthy seems like I hit it big with harvest crafting lol i'm using it now so just curious if people would mirror something like this or not.

>
Последняя редакция: Bap. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 19:07:05
"
ty_nguyen написал:
I am very new to crafting. How do I go about get replenishing presence and first among us on a medium crafting jewel? I have a medium one with minion does 10% damage. Do i keep using alteration until I got those 2 or what? thanks

Also, should i go 6 passives or 5 or 4 passives?

Alteration spam until you get replenishing. Then regal for first among equals. Use item level 50-67 jewels for the easier chance of getting those two mods as that lower item level keeps the pool of possible mods smaller.

"
Bap написал:
Hey guys been playing golems for the first time this league been harvest crafting a bit here just wondering if on a golem level this ring is mirror worthy seems like I hit it big with harvest crafting lol i'm using it now so just curious if people would mirror something like this or not.

>

No, nobody is going to mirror that one. It's nice ring but not near mirror worth. More like 10 -20 ex
Последняя редакция: Hottikatti. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 3:48:08
"
Chronos69 написал:
Is better to go with Cold Iron Point than Clayshaper?

If yes, how many Carrion golems should I have with Cold Iron Point? 4?

Yes with cold iron point you get only 4 golems. I tried it and it felt better than clayshaper. It's pretty cheap to test which one feels better because cold iron point is cheap.
Hey guys, got some items for my AG but dunno if it will work.

- Gloves 2 curses on hit on gloves (vuln + Enfeeble)
- Body Armor +1 curse

Do you think it will let 2 curses work on AG ? it´s lv30 93k Life and 10k regen

POB with all itens (ITEM SET AG): https://pastebin.com/xDNAT07M
I'm trying to figure out what % I'm up to on increased aura effect. In PoB community I click on purity of fire, and below it says "Aura effect mod x1.59. Does that translate to 159%? I'm really surprised I'm that low, my gear seems to be right up where it should be.

Here's my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/SqB2gTU3

Thanks,
"
dextur21 написал:
I'm trying to figure out what % I'm up to on increased aura effect. In PoB community I click on purity of fire, and below it says "Aura effect mod x1.59. Does that translate to 159%? I'm really surprised I'm that low, my gear seems to be right up where it should be.

Here's my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/SqB2gTU3

Thanks,

Looking your Pob tells me 2,2 = 220 %

You have only 1 x Replensis + First Amoung. If you add 3 more your aura effect will be 2,67 = 267 %
Последняя редакция: Hottikatti. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 4:02:35
Should I buy DIVERGENT or ANOMALOUS Dreadbanner?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация