[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

what items do you recommend for AG?
Hey all jumping back into this build even post-nerfs....question for the super expensive versions of this build that I saw on page 368:

Since you guys don't use impale support anymore, how do you have maxed impale chance on your minions? How many rotten claws do you take?
If this is a question to me Answer is 0.
Скрытый текст

My gloves setup gives me 102% chance anyway thanks to 300% aura effect.
Right now throwin currency on neck to perf it for +1 endurance charge.
Can now not decay in Sirius storm and tank Maven Explosions

For AG I use Stiched Demon, crafted chest with nearby enemies are blinded 35% chaos resistance and some life...Gloves are High Templar with Vulnerability on hit and %life %es implicits, and ofc Kingmaker
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 15 марта 2021 г., 4:22:15
Hello guys!

Anybody can have a look at my char and suggest what to upgrade next? I'm lacking DPS a bit. Got couple of exalts, what should be the next priority?

Thx!
Woke Brutality and Melee dmg
"
Allurd написал:
Good morning, please tell me, I do not know what to do, But my golems are constantly dying (including on sirus).
If anyone can tell me what to change or buy? I have 100ex+....
1) getting a minion life helm such as this
,2) have some wasted points that could be better moved elsewhere,such as ES nodes at the start of witch instead of the shorter int path and also the 2 es nodes+int just above arcane focus,moving them will free up 6 points better served in other areas.
For kicks I’ve played with animated weapon in my wand (trigger a socketed spell), replacing with poachers mark for major bosses. Also dumped frenzy and power monkeys for primal crabbie. I really like the difference, animated weapon is always up on maps and seems to make a smooth diff. I don’t have the smarts to figure dps difference in POB but thought I’d put it out there.
Hi there fellow necros:

What do you think of this jewels?

240% Minion in 6 points
Скрытый текст

320% Minion / Endurance charges when hit
Скрытый текст

So basically can access to 240% minion DMG at the cost of 6 points out of what normally the natural tree looks like. Tweaking PoB and removing point from other place it can give up to a neat 15-20% overall DPS boost.

I might sell out those since not playing anymore in the league, but those are fun to test out I believe
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Well its not 6 but 9 points and for some people that dont dig so deep left side like me its 13 points. I think its a jewel for low/medium budget then high budget minimaxed ones
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 16 марта 2021 г., 6:31:32
"
Vulgarny написал:
Well its not 6 but 9 points and for some people that dont dig so deep left side like me its 13 points. I think its a jewel for low/medium budget then high budget minimaxed ones

Its 9 total, but in the case of the picture, you remove 3 points which become useless, so thats why it's really 6 points.

In my case, by removing 6 points from ravenous horde to add those area 6 points grants a 18% overall dps upgrade. Which is massive
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация