[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I didnt check pob at all. You said you finally is at 90%ress So I just assumed you have like 310% aura effect tops.So you have like 62% impale from dreadbanner and 24% from 2x roten claws. Well simple way is to get divergent dread banner for additional 12% impale. And recolor your chest for 3b3r and swap ruthless for divergent predator.
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 23 марта 2021 г., 10:51:22
"
Vulgarny написал:
I didnt check pob at all. You said you finally is at 90%ress So I just assumed you have like 310% aura effect tops.So you have like 62% impale from dreadbanner and 24% from 2x roten claws. Well simple way is to get divergent dread banner for additional 12% impale. And recolor your chest for 3b3r and swap ruthless for divergent predator.

LOL u guessed right! will def do this.....

Update
ok did it, wow it made a noticeable difference. POE never ceases to amaze me at the level of complexity, small details can have major effect.
Последняя редакция: 11Kobar11. Время: 23 марта 2021 г., 13:50:54
Remove impale support and put back awakened minion dmg ^^
"
Vulgarny написал:
Remove impale support and put back awakened minion dmg ^^

OK will do! glad i didn't sell awakened!
I'm at a point where I know I need to upgrade my gear but I'm not sure what the best direction would be. I have 40+ ex so not a ton but enough to hopefully noticeably improve my build a bit. Would anyone be willing to make suggestions?
CIP, woke melee dmg and AG with good stuff
"
Vulgarny написал:
CIP, woke melee dmg and AG with good stuff

Thank you for the tips. I forgot about awakened melee phys. That's an obvious upgrade. Is CIP better even though you lose a golem?

I lost my guardian last league which makes me a bit hesitant to use one again now that minion life is even less. I have a kingmaker and mask of the stitched demon ready but I'm afraid to lose them!
wow dilemma: keep glorious vanity that gives me 2 commanding presence for 40% increased AOE and 25% increased effect or switch to elegant hubris that gives me 80% life to minions and 160% increased damage??

Trying out the hubris.
Последняя редакция: 11Kobar11. Время: 25 марта 2021 г., 20:30:11
After finishing up my stacker, I wanted to test out the golemancer as a league starter/nice lead in. I crafted up the dd wand/elder helm and switched over to purity boots, and I'm currently sitting at ~6m golem dps.

Was just wondering if there were any good/easyish upgrades from here? I was under the impression next swaps would be to either a 3 large cluster setup for aura %, or switching over to more rmr gear (rmr helm/neck + rmr on jewels).

In case the profile is private, also have a PoB
https://pastebin.com/tgfMDGRD
Hey WaffleT thanks for a great season, probably most fun I’ve had. Certainly most powerful boss killer and really fast clears. Will see what’s nerfed next season but hope to go for a less powerful CI version I think. vulgarny’s build inspired me, don’t know how you get all Auras with no life!
Последняя редакция: 11Kobar11. Время: 2 апр. 2021 г., 8:39:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация