[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Genji084 написал:

I'll try the seed crafting for the chest. Thanks!

I saw the FAQ, but I am unsure which gem to remove that would benefit most out of it. I am leaning towards either maim or feeding frenzy, which would you recommend when looking at my gear?

Also, do you think my spectre setup is any good, or do you strongly suggest something else?
I took off Minion Life and kept Maim - Feeding Frenzy - Raise Zombie on a 3L, Animate Guardian by itself. My AG is at 62k life and doesn't die. With Minion Life I was around 100k AG life and I found that to be unnecessary. You can see my current character for the setup links.

My AG is currently using:
Helm: -9 phys reduction, chaos res, regen life
Chest: Garb of the Emphemeral
Boots: Windscream - Extra curse
Gloves: Southbound - Vuln + Temp Chains on hit (I self cast Enduring Cry for more Regen for myself and minions/AG)
Weap: Kingmaker

Spectre setup, I just went with what was recommended. It has served me well for literally everything.

At this point, I'm pretty much done the build. I've done virtually every content available (haven't done Aul, still trying to find him).

This is honestly one of the best builds I've ever played. Fingers crossed we survive in 3.12, I will 100% make this again if it's still viable.
Последняя редакция: muzaroni. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 17:16:40
Dear all,

I recently respect from VD necro, and am really enjoying this build so far! Especially on the single target boss damage.

I saw from couple of posts that there is different views on whether to switch out impale with damage on full life linking to carrion golem, and would want to seek advice.

I have similar set up with OP's POB, and have 2 numbers of large clusters with Renewal + Rotton Claw. Is it wise for me to use damage on full life, or im better off retaining impale?

Thanks in advance.
right now im kinda getting close to the end-game build upgrades. would you recommend getting a 4th spectre before woke multisrike?
Hi there, having a blast with the build.
I'm looking to upgrade my items further, atm i'm sitting at 5.3 per carrion which is good.

Looking forward to get Animated guardian for some buffs but before i do that, i have a few questions

1. does Vixen's Entrapment Embroidered Gloves with a curse corruption say temp chains, allow me to use it together with assassins mark?
- Note that I do not have any additional curse rolls on my tiems but the AG items which is from the gloves will have one.

2. Do you place gems(skill gems) on the AG's items or just straight up use the items?

3. what would be the ideal item for the AG and do i need to unlink it from raise zombie so that it will not having feeding frenzy or just replace feeding frenzy with maim?

Head-
Gloves- Vixen's Entrapment Embroidered Gloves or can you recommend any other one?
Shoes-
Armor-
Weapon- Kingmaker
"
twobit написал:
Dear all,

I recently respect from VD necro, and am really enjoying this build so far! Especially on the single target boss damage.

I saw from couple of posts that there is different views on whether to switch out impale with damage on full life linking to carrion golem, and would want to seek advice.

I have similar set up with OP's POB, and have 2 numbers of large clusters with Renewal + Rotton Claw. Is it wise for me to use damage on full life, or im better off retaining impale?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can swap out impale for Damage on Full Life or any other gem you could think of such as Deathmark, but DoFL is the best for damage.

"
un0wn01 написал:
right now im kinda getting close to the end-game build upgrades. would you recommend getting a 4th spectre before woke multisrike?

If you can afford Awakened Multistrike, you can afford a 4th spectre from a lvl 21 spectre gem + lvl 3 empower IMO. But it's up to you which one you want.

"
I'm looking to upgrade my items further, atm i'm sitting at 5.3 per carrion which is good.

Looking forward to get Animated guardian for some buffs but before i do that, i have a few questions

1. does Vixen's Entrapment Embroidered Gloves with a curse corruption say temp chains, allow me to use it together with assassins mark?
- Note that I do not have any additional curse rolls on my tiems but the AG items which is from the gloves will have one.

2. Do you place gems(skill gems) on the AG's items or just straight up use the items?

3. what would be the ideal item for the AG and do i need to unlink it from raise zombie so that it will not having feeding frenzy or just replace feeding frenzy with maim?

Head-
Gloves- Vixen's Entrapment Embroidered Gloves or can you recommend any other one?
Shoes-
Armor-
Weapon- Kingmaker

You can't use skill gems on AG, you can only equip it with gear.
In a previous post I explained that Animate Guardian cursing will overwrite your curse and vice versa no matter how many curses you or your animate guardian itself can apply. All curses must be from one source.
My post

This is the helmet i'm currently using with Animate Guardian.

it is just sitting without any links because I don't want to make it aggressive nor do I want to lose maim or feeding frenzy because they are both damage boosters to our carrion golems.

Helmet - Rare Helmet with "Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage" and "Chaos Resistance"
Gloves - Embalmers Gloves / Southbound with Curse on Hit Corrupt (Replaces our self-curse because they don't stack, You can use Enduring Cry/Convocation/Clarity in place of it)
Shoes - Victario's Flight with Regen #% of life enchant
Armor - Grukthul's Pelt/Garb of the Ephemeral
Weapon - Kingmaker

That would be the best animate guardian, my one currently uses Garb of the Ephemeral over Grukthul; making enemies near your animate guardian unable to crit as well as nearby allies unable to drop below base movement speed, and Embalmers over southbound because of chaos resistance.

Animate Guardian Post

Edit: I used to have a sulphur flask but replaced it with
because I've replaced my curse wuth Purifying Flame. It helps us direct our minions just like our curse did as well as place consecrated ground on both them and the enemy.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 1:54:40
"
Nuboo написал:
"
twobit написал:
Dear all,

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can swap out impale for Damage on Full Life or any other gem you could think of such as Deathmark, but DoFL is the best for damage.

"
un0wn01 написал:

If you can afford Awakened Multistrike, you can afford a 4th spectre from a lvl 21 spectre gem + lvl 3 empower IMO. But it's up to you which one you want.

"

Head-
Shoes-
Armor-
Weapon- Kingmaker

You can't use skill gems on AG, you can only equip it with gear.
In a previous post I explained that Animate Guardian cursing will overwrite your curse and vice versa no matter how many curses you or your animate guardian itself can apply. All curses must be from one source.
My post

it is just sitting without any links because I don't want to make it aggressive nor do I want to lose maim or feeding frenzy because they are both damage boosters to our carrion golems.

Helmet - Rare Helmet with "Nearby Enemies Take 9% Increased Physical Damage" and "Chaos Resistance"
Gloves - Embalmers Gloves / Southbound with Curse on Hit Corrupt (Replaces our self-curse because they don't stack, You can use Enduring Cry/Convocation/Clarity in place of it)
Weapon - Kingmaker

That would be the best animate guardian, my one currently uses Garb of the Ephemeral over Grukthul; making enemies near your animate guardian unable to crit as well as nearby allies unable to drop below base movement speed, and Embalmers over southbound because of chaos resistance.

Animate Guardian Post

because I've replaced my curse wuth Purifying Flame. It helps us direct our minions just like our curse did as well as place consecrated ground on both them and the enemy.

I see, thanks for the reply. The helm that you have is really good and can't find anything like it atm. Would stick to vertex atm and will try lesser version ag and try the items that you have suggested.
"

I see, thanks for the reply. The helm that you have is really good and can't find anything like it atm. Would stick to vertex atm and will try lesser version ag and try the items that you have suggested.

I crafted that helmet myself using harvest craft and you should be able to get a similar result if you work at it.

Grab an iLvl 86 Hubris Circlet (Preferrably with 30% quality) and try to roll +3 to Socketed Minion Gems on it as well as any other rolls that you either want or can easily get rid of with harvest crafting.
Easy removable mods are any modifiers that have keywords that have a remove craft from harvest seeds.
Harvest Crafts
Helmet Modifiers

You then spam Augment/Remove+Add Defence modifiers (Primal Rhoa Seeds) on the helmet hoping you get good energy shield rolls.
As long as the item does not have influence, slamming defence crafts will not produce any unwanted suffix modifiers.

You can keep on rerolling chaos crafts (Primal Maw Seeds) for a nice chaos resistance roll and then you can bench craft Light Radius... onto it.

If you don't have the craft for Light Radius based on ES, you can whisper me in game.

You can optionally life craft (Vivid Weta Seed) on it for regen.

If rolling +3 by itself without any unremovable mods is hard, you can try find one that's already been rolled on the market.
+3 Socketed Minion Helmet with removable mods

It doesn't have to be an insane helmet, you can easily settle with 230 ES and you should be fine. Upgrade when you can.

EDIT: Just saw you were playing in Standard so I guess this doesn't help you. Sorry
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 2:57:54
"
Nuboo написал:
"
twobit написал:

My post

Weapon - Kingmaker

Animate Guardian Post

I see that you didn't put minion life with AG. So, how the survivability of the AG?
"
velaxi1 написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

My post

Weapon - Kingmaker

Animate Guardian Post

I see that you didn't put minion life with AG. So, how the survivability of the AG?

Well with my setup, my Animate Guardian is currently level 28 and in game it has 64k and has had no problem surviving. Even when it was lvl 26, it had no problems at all.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 4:40:46
Thanks to you WaffleT,

This's a great build, I do some tweak about stacking Primordial Jewels to adapt AFK T13+ Blighted map. Profit is huge this league.

Below is my setup for the purpose

"

and I've used
Harmony x4
Eminence x2
Might x1
Anima x1
(get all corrupted version with %minion damage implicit)

Got 4 spectres, AG with Kingmaker, 9 Zombies

Even with this setup, A8 is a joke. If i switch out some Primordial Jewel, the build can reach over 8k+ ES.

Again, this is a decent build, worth to try and push to the limit.
Последняя редакция: moonaz. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 4:57:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация