[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Do I understand the the notables on large clusters is to have 2 Renewal and 2 Vicious Bites? 20% Double damage chance, 100% crit and 40% crit modifier? Or what is the best setup to have. I had 2 renewal lower level gems with 2 rotten claws. I am now working on 2 higher level clusters with vicious bites, renewal and max ES with life regen on both.

Am I correct in the statement that the large jewels should be 2x Renewal, 2x Vicious Bites for best results?
"
Tangman85 написал:
Do I understand the the notables on large clusters is to have 2 Renewal and 2 Vicious Bites? 20% Double damage chance, 100% crit and 40% crit modifier? Or what is the best setup to have. I had 2 renewal lower level gems with 2 rotten claws. I am now working on 2 higher level clusters with vicious bites, renewal and max ES with life regen on both.

Am I correct in the statement that the large jewels should be 2x Renewal, 2x Vicious Bites for best results?

You can transition from,
Renewal > Renewal + Rotten claws > Renewal + Rotten Claws + Vicious Bites.
On your Renewal + Rotten Claws, if you have a spare suffix look into augmenting with critical modifier and you'll guarantee a vicious bites (making sure your jewel iLevel is at least 75)
If you're using two rotten claws, you can replace the impale gem with damage on full life for more damage which should be more substantial than replacing rotten claws with vicious bites.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 18:12:28
Alright alright, so going for 2 renewal and 2 rotten claws to 2 renewal with 2 vicious bites was/is a mistake. I need to make my high level gem a Rotten Claws Renewal as well as my lower gem, or I suppose it doesn't matter in what order. Just stick with 2 Renewal with 2 Rotten Claws + Damage on Full life. I could transition into that already, getting 4 red however is going to be....interesting.

So, with my 2 Renewal, 2 Rotten Claws I don't need to get higher level gems, I just go for Damage on Full life SUpport. That's nice, I basically got a lot of Ex there, cos my biggest high level gem rolled max es, life regen, renewal and vicious bite

Come to think of it, can't you roll 2 Rotten Claws with Vicious Bites and Renewal? Sounds like that should be the best combination, along with a dmg on full life
Последняя редакция: Tangman85. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 18:18:09
"
Tangman85 написал:
Alright alright, so going for 2 renewal and 2 rotten claws to 2 renewal with 2 vicious bites was/is a mistake. I need to make my high level gem a Rotten Claws Renewal as well as my lower gem, or I suppose it doesn't matter in what order. Just stick with 2 Renewal with 2 Rotten Claws + Damage on Full life. I could transition into that already, getting 4 red however is going to be....interesting.

So, with my 2 Renewal, 2 Rotten Claws I don't need to get higher level gems, I just go for Damage on Full life SUpport. That's nice, I basically got a lot of Ex there, cos my biggest high level gem rolled max es, life regen, renewal and vicious bite

Come to think of it, can't you roll 2 Rotten Claws with Vicious Bites and Renewal? Sounds like that should be the best combination, along with a dmg on full life

You can target craft socket colours and should be able to get 4R2B just fine. You cannot roll 2 rotten claws because a jewel is limited to 2 Prefixes and 2 Suffixes. Renewal + Rotten Claws are prefixes while Vicious Bites is a suffix. So you have to get two jewels to get 2x Rotten claws.
That is what I meant.

I have 2 gems, that means 4 modifiers total. I can roll Rotten Claws + Renewal and Rotten Claws + Vicious Bite.
Is this the best setup? I meant it that way, I formulated myself poorly :)
"
Tangman85 написал:
That is what I meant.

I have 2 gems, that means 4 modifiers total. I can roll Rotten Claws + Renewal and Rotten Claws + Vicious Bite.
Is this the best setup? I meant it that way, I formulated myself poorly :)

If that's what you can get for now do it, have a look at my jewels which are the optimal setup IMO.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 18:45:44
But thats what I meant, what is the one to strife for. What do you dieally want. I can do Double Renewal with Double Claws, or Double Renewal with Double Vicious Bites.

You said transition in this manner;

In your final setup you have 3 traits, don't you want four?

The way I understand it is that you want to start with 2 Renewal and 2 Rotten claws to get full life support. But later on, you can have 2 Rotten Claws with 1 Renewal as well as 1 vicious bites

After re-reading the original post for the guide, even 1 rotten claws makes you re-chrome. That means we get either 2 Vicious Bites or 2 Renewal, along the 1 Rotten Claws.

If crit is additive, my guess would be Rotten Claws + Vicious Bite. Vicious Bite + Renewal. Unless crit is less than double damage, but having 100% crit is probably pretty nuts on itself.
Последняя редакция: Tangman85. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 19:07:29
"
Tangman85 написал:
But thats what I meant, what is the one to strife for. What do you dieally want. I can do Double Renewal with Double Claws, or Double Renewal with Double Vicious Bites.

You said transition in this manner;

In your final setup you have 3 traits, don't you want four?

The way I understand it is that you want to start with 2 Renewal and 2 Rotten claws to get full life support. But later on, you can have 2 Rotten Claws with 1 Renewal as well as 1 vicious bites

With your wording, I don't understand what point your trying to get across.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/QgXlLmMhw

As you can see, you can only have 3 notables in a setup. If that's what you mean by four traits. If you meant a 4th stat such as attributes or chaos resitance, I haven't bothered getting it because I don't need to.

You start with Rotten Claw and Renewal on BOTH jewels.
Then you transition slowly one at a time, getting Vicious Claws + Rotten claws + Renewal on both jewels.

JEWEL 1
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL

JEWEL 2
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL

TRANSITION

JEWEL 1
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL
VICIOUS BITES

JEWEL 2
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL

TRANSITION

JEWEL 1
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL
VICIOUS BITES

JEWEL 2
ROTTEN CLAWS
RENEWAL
VICIOUS BITES
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 19:14:42
Ah I apologise. Now I understand. Your transitioning was on a per GEM basis. I thought you meant total traits, hence the confusion.

I just rolled a gem with Chaos Resistance, Vicious Bites, Renewal and Rotting Claws. I guess that's the jackpot.
"
Tangman85 написал:
Ah I apologise. Now I understand. Your transitioning was on a per GEM basis. I thought you meant total traits, hence the confusion.

I just rolled a gem with Chaos Resistance, Vicious Bites, Renewal and Rotting Claws. I guess that's the jackpot.

That is the jackpot :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация