[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Alternate quality Vitality looking really good for this build as well.

Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies Leech 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage as Life (makes up for some of the regen lost to minions)

Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Damage while on Full Life
Последняя редакция: buppaisfat. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 8:14:03
This build looks awesome, was thinking of trying it out, but the POB, https://pastebin.com/UVA9Pc08 says -22% life reserved, that can't be right?

Im on POB Fork 1.4.170.9 as of typing this.

Edit: New Vitality isn't updated yet in POB perhaps, hence the reservation issue. Solved!
Последняя редакция: PREET59. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 8:25:28
"
says -22% life reserved, that can't be right?

Edit: NVM, I should read your whole post but yep you got it.
Последняя редакция: buppaisfat. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 8:34:51
This build looks amazing, definitely my league starter! Thanks for posting it, it'll be great fun to play it.
"
buppaisfat написал:
Alternate quality Vitality looking really good for this build as well.

Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies Leech 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage as Life (makes up for some of the regen lost to minions)

Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Damage while on Full Life

Alternate Quality 2 - It will not work, because we reserve life, and full life implies, among other things, the absence of a reserve.
"
aror написал:

Edit: Sorry this won't work, as we reserve life\mana. And full life\mana implies in particular the absence of reserves.

"
aror написал:

Alternate Quality 2 - It will not work, because we reserve life, and full life implies, among other things, the absence of a reserve.

Why wouldn't it, if it affects minions and they will always be on full mana and life?
Последняя редакция: NarberalGamma. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 11:18:26
"
Ksakep написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936122 - full list of new quality gems.

I've seen your FAQ but I think about Generosity with +100% effect? Can we use it or 10% extra reserve is absolutely impossible there?

To be clear the +100% is "Supported Skills have 100% increased Aura Area of Effect" so the difference is +60% AOE on dread and precision at the expense of about 20 mana reserved.

This is an ok trade but I think its pretty tight on mana as you need enough to cast your curse. Awakened generosity is also pretty unimpressive in this build but would probably still be better

"
aror написал:

My interpretation of this line is that it is applying the clause both to yourself and allies so it would mean both

You deal 20% increased Damage while you are on Full Mana
&
Nearby Allies deal 20% increased Damage while they are on Full Mana

This means that the vitality aura would work.

The clarity one I think should work but I don't know if carrion golems have/use mana. I know that even though spectres do we have no data on how much mana they have or any way to display it so I don't think we have any method of checking if any normal minions would have mana or be able to check if the code is setup to correctly check if its full
Could you elaborate a bit more on League start? What do you do without access to uniques?
Hey, nice build! I will try this out as my league starter.

One Question: Why we dont use Vaal Discipline instead of The normal one?
The instant ES Reg is too strong to not use it, isnt it?
what is more viable bro? start the league with Dom Blow Variant, or Carrion Build?

I'll start with this build, do you still recommend leveling the way it is in the guide or is there a better way?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация