[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I have PoE builder community edition but It for some reason shows that I am -13% reserved life and I cannot really find where the problem is. I am looking at the early not endgame version as I am more interested in how the build would preform before being optimized more.

Do I just suck or is there something else going on here (like something not loading in the builder)?
"
VincentGraymore написал:
I have PoE builder community edition but It for some reason shows that I am -13% reserved life and I cannot really find where the problem is. I am looking at the early not endgame version as I am more interested in how the build would preform before being optimized more.

Do I just suck or is there something else going on here (like something not loading in the builder)?

vitality hasnt been updated in them yet
i tried to level today with SRS (combustion + Infernal Legion) and Minion Instability, was really smooth till Act 4.

especially with Zombies, Skeleton, Herald of Purity and Skitterbots

additionaly i can recommend the 'magic wand + Ruby Ring + Alteration' recipe for added fire damage to spells.

I think this will carry me to lvl 41 for clayshaper and Carrion Golem
Последняя редакция: DunklerKoenig. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 15:22:48
pob for carrion golem links not working for me
Hey so I really like the build and think this would be great to use for tomorrows league start but the leveling section isn't to great for it. Do you have any specific tips or recommendations to use when league starting with this build? This would be greatly appreciated.
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!
I would love to have as well a little more detailed leveling suggestions from you.
Looks amazing, but im wondering what gems/links and items do u use before lvl 41 on league start?
Get a good leveling guide and it could even be a league starter. Overall 8/10. Nice build.
"
WaffleT написал:
+ Punishment curse for exploding corpses option (instead of Vulnerability)

Note that Punishment is not going to explode corpses. The updated patch notes say "Overkill damage from killing blows against cursed enemies to be reflected to other enemies." So my prediction is that Punishment will be complete trash unfortunately :(

What's interesting though, is the re-worked Poacher's Mark and the fact that Marks' effect is now not reduced on bosses. My calculations show that its added 30 to 45 physical damage (at gem lvl 20) already gives slightly better shaper dps than Vulnerability. And "-20% to physical damage reduction" should add even more (not sure how to calculate the exact bonus properly). You can also apply it to hexproof monsters now.
Looks like a very good choice for bossing!
Would need a white socket to swap with Vulnerability though.
"
Veidoe написал:
Hey, nice build! I will try this out as my league starter.

One Question: Why we dont use Vaal Discipline instead of The normal one?
The instant ES Reg is too strong to not use it, isnt it?

lvl 21 vaal Discipline is more expensive then a lvl 21 discipline and I never remember to use it is really the only reason. I did end up getting lvl 21 vaal haste though as popping that on bosses is very neat

"
DunklerKoenig написал:
i tried to level today with SRS (combustion + Infernal Legion) and Minion Instability, was really smooth till Act 4.

especially with Zombies, Skeleton, Herald of Purity and Skitterbots

additionaly i can recommend the 'magic wand + Ruby Ring + Alteration' recipe for added fire damage to spells.

I think this will carry me to lvl 41 for clayshaper and Carrion Golem

Sounds neat. Before you can swap to golems there is a ton of leveling options that are all pretty much the same speed working with the generic minion starting nodes. I assume that people would have their favorites and I try a different one each time to keep things a little fresh for myself until I get the gem of the build I'm actually playing in endgame

I'm confused about the fire damage to spells & herald of purity though. In that setup the only spell you would be casting for damage is SRS and that only gets damage from "added X to X damage to minions" and not "added x to x damage to spells" & herald of purity will only summon sentinels if you are hitting/killing yourself not your minions doing it

"
SuddenBear1 написал:

Note that Punishment is not going to explode corpses. The updated patch notes say "Overkill damage from killing blows against cursed enemies to be reflected to other enemies." So my prediction is that Punishment will be complete trash unfortunately :(

What's interesting though, is the re-worked Poacher's Mark and the fact that Marks' effect is now not reduced on bosses. My calculations show that its added 30 to 45 physical damage (at gem lvl 20) already gives slightly better shaper dps than Vulnerability. And "-20% to physical damage reduction" should add even more (not sure how to calculate the exact bonus properly). You can also apply it to hexproof monsters now.
Looks like a very good choice for bossing!
Would need a white socket to swap with Vulnerability though.

You may be correct there. In the curse manifesto they released earlier in the week the punishment section said
"

This synergises with the second effect that Punishment now applies which causes monsters to explode, dealing a percentage of your overkill damage to monsters around them

But it also has a video and it does appear like the monsters were not exploding just kinda falling over and still leaving their corpse.

Still worth testing to see if it improves clearspeed (much more important then improving boss damage) but might be worse then vulrability.

I plugged in 30 to 45 physical damage to minions and on mine only got 8.8% more damage as compared to Vulnerabilies 11.3% more. Poachers mark will have overwhelm but Vulnerability will be getting doom. 20% overwhelm is a good amount so I think poachers would end up as more damage but I don't think by enough to really justify gem swapping

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация