[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hi, I've been working on the build since the league start. It's really good. I 'm having some little problems with the aura. Here are the gears I'm using:

I'm referencing to the "gear" section for the gems/sockets, but don't have enough life to run all the auras so I swapped Pride and Vitality.
I have allocated the 3 mana reservation notable on the top-left and have the bottom right one, Charisma is also on my chayula.
Could you please take a look at what's going wrong since vivinsect will reserve more mana. The profile is public so that you can see my skill tree.
"
duabijitelur написал:
so actually carrion golem need more harmony than eminence?

Harmony is better then eminence since it gives them extra regen. They don't "need" it though so not a high priority upgrade.

Golem jewels are about 3 times more expensive then at this stage last league. I guess golems got popular this league after the small spectre nerf

"
howellhou написал:
Hi, I've been working on the build since the league start. It's really good. I 'm having some little problems with the aura. Here are the gears I'm using:
I'm referencing to the "gear" section for the gems/sockets, but don't have enough life to run all the auras so I swapped Pride and Vitality.
I have allocated the 3 mana reservation notable on the top-left and have the bottom right one, Charisma is also on my chayula.
Could you please take a look at what's going wrong since vivinsect will reserve more mana. The profile is public so that you can see my skill tree.

The "gear" section is outdated using the setup I used in 3.11. 3.12 changed the setup due to vitality change which is updated in the gems and pastbin sections of the guide.

Blood magic now should be supporting vitality not purity of lightning.

This does require enough life which can be tight after you get presence of chayula so you might need a slightly less then lvl 20 version if you put empower in that setup too
i see, i left 2 harmony to get the third golem
yeah i noticed the change of gems in the end game setup too

Hey guys,

got some nice updates yesterday and feel pretty okay until now. I am only running t6 maps actually, since i neglected my Atlas for Heist.

I am also still trying to hit "Replenishing Presence" and "First among equals" on my Mid Jewels. Not Lucky yet.

Actually i got 1 ex 30c left and i am not sure what to update next. Due to the guide it would be the Primordial Jewels, but as you mentioned they are way to expensive. I thought about "The Vertex" or "Shavronnes Wrappings".
With the Vertex i could try to get lucky with an Uber Entchantment and i think the Shavs will also take some time to get it 6L.

Последняя редакция: DunklerKoenig. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 1:28:18
Did they nerf cluster jewel crafting? Takes way more than 56 chaos rolls to hit both Replenishing + Aura Effect or First Among Equals according to Craft of Exile.
"
InsaneX3 написал:
Did they nerf cluster jewel crafting? Takes way more than 56 chaos rolls to hit both Replenishing + Aura Effect or First Among Equals according to Craft of Exile.

No nerf to cluster jewel crafting was in patch notes. Are you using an itemlevel betwen 50-67 like in my link and description?
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=chaos&lv=67&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22236%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22342%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22437%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

This is what I get

It doubles the cost if you use a higher ilevel jewel since now it can roll all sorts of bad notables on it
"
WaffleT написал:
"
InsaneX3 написал:

No nerf to cluster jewel crafting was in patch notes. Are you using an itemlevel betwen 50-67 like in my link and description?
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=chaos&lv=67&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22236%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22342%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22437%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

This is what I get

It doubles the cost if you use a higher ilevel jewel since now it can roll all sorts of bad notables on it

Interesting, i still try to hit this combination with Alteration + Regal.
Is Chaos spamming worth it?
My friend is playing this build and his minions are dying quite a bit with lvl 18 gems. I guess the vitality change really hurt minion regen. Is there any way to fix this?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Feeling so good running this build..
can you guys check my build gear etc and give me some tips? what to upgrade now
just getting into early maps, how do you get x5 golems again?

so far i got clayshayper,golem commander,anima(x2) whats the 5th?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация