[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
DunklerKoenig написал:
Hey,

i really like the build so far even to the fact that i die way to often.
I still need some important parts of my gear and for that some luck for currency drops, since there is not much to sell.

Hard to see that some important gear parts are going to be more and more expensive, as you mentioned, the Primordial Jewels.

One Question to Spectres / Desecrate.
I always try to have one Ape for Power Charges and One for Frenzy. I pick them up in the Acts and resummon them in higher maps, using desecrate. Do the get the Monsterlevel from my desecrate or from the map? Since my desecrate is a bit low level due to the dex requirements.

Thats the old system. New system is that its based off gem level of raise spectre. No need to desecrate or resummon. If they die go back to act 2 for carrion and act 7 for host to resummon and they will be at proper level.

You've gone with a hybrid tree so I can see why you are having troubles but I do get that everyone doing the build will go their own way with it. The gear seems to be pretty affordable except the golem jewels and vivinsect rings. Using either rares or The Pariah should be fine though as vitality is now providing so much more regen then last patch. Vertex is also currently expensive so might stick with wrathlord for longer

For myself this character was too similar to what I did last league just a bit buffed so I'm gonna take some time off and think about rolling something new
I really like the build, thank you!

Any advise for Heists?! You really dont have a chance to complete them because the minions raise the alarm level so fast.

Most time i cant even complete a third of a heist before the alarm is going..
"
HeartsIV написал:

Any advise for Heists?! You really dont have a chance to complete them because the minions raise the alarm level so fast.

This has been an issue for a large amount of people playing a variety of builds. As far as I can tell full clearing the heists this early is the league is not the intention you are supposed to pick and choose which chests you open on the way to the end chest.

Later in the league we will be able to roll good gear for our companion characters that lowers alert level and let us loot more of them before getting to the end
"
WaffleT написал:

Thats the old system. New system is that its based off gem level of raise spectre. No need to desecrate or resummon. If they die go back to act 2 for carrion and act 7 for host to resummon and they will be at proper level.

You've gone with a hybrid tree so I can see why you are having troubles but I do get that everyone doing the build will go their own way with it. The gear seems to be pretty affordable except the golem jewels and vivinsect rings. Using either rares or The Pariah should be fine though as vitality is now providing so much more regen then last patch. Vertex is also currently expensive so might stick with wrathlord for longer

For myself this character was too similar to what I did last league just a bit buffed so I'm gonna take some time off and think about rolling something new

First, thanks for your constantly replies!
That's good to know, my spectres only get one shot in extreme Situations, most of the time with too many mobs and the "cannot die" Aura.

Actually i keep the hybrid way, since my gear for pure ES is way too bad. I hope i can fix this soon. I dropped an Exalt yesterday, but i am not sure what to buy with it. I don't want to change it for chaos actually, since the ratio is still rising.

I see you are already running low life, how much ES do you have to this point?

"
DunklerKoenig написал:
"
WaffleT написал:

First, thanks for your constantly replies!
That's good to know, my spectres only get one shot in extreme Situations, most of the time with too many mobs and the "cannot die" Aura.

Actually i keep the hybrid way, since my gear for pure ES is way too bad. I hope i can fix this soon. I dropped an Exalt yesterday, but i am not sure what to buy with it. I don't want to change it for chaos actually, since the ratio is still rising.

I see you are already running low life, how much ES do you have to this point?

haha yeah same i still running hybrid too, haven transition to full es, i got like 2.3k hp , 2.9k es seems quite squish atm, i think need to cap res and get uber asc(bone barrier)
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 3:16:45
"
WaffleT написал:
"
HeartsIV написал:

This has been an issue for a large amount of people playing a variety of builds. As far as I can tell full clearing the heists this early is the league is not the intention you are supposed to pick and choose which chests you open on the way to the end chest.

Later in the league we will be able to roll good gear for our companion characters that lowers alert level and let us loot more of them before getting to the end

As i cant get any loot/items in heists out because of the fast alarm, i cant upgrade the crew. this really sucks. :/

but the build is really great. only have 3,2k ES at the moment and feel squishy sometimes but ill work on 5-6 link shavs now.
Последняя редакция: HeartsIV. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 3:30:06
First of all

Great guide to start! Thanks for sharing it!

I was looking for something that could replace the Vivinsect rings.

I am currently using some simple Unset Rings, Any suggests?

ty :D
Been looking in Drox maps and cant find an Arena Master corspe this league, anyone else?
"
irageSeek написал:
First of all

Great guide to start! Thanks for sharing it!

I was looking for something that could replace the Vivinsect rings.

I am currently using some simple Unset Rings, Any suggests?

ty :D

Someone suggested to use The Pariah Ring until Vivinsect is more available.

Sitting on 6.1K ES (eHP for hits is 6.8K with the amulet). 81\81\84 max res. 700 regen. DPS is solid.

Besides the vertex and boots everything was couple of chaos at most when I bought it.

Uber lab up next.

Having allot of fun with it.
Последняя редакция: foojin. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 6:15:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация