[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

Build fixed for 3.13 Ritual. Threw away Vixen gloves, read notes in PoB for more info! Also you can check guide on youtube.
I don't have a pc so what are the notes on pob,also what would high tier gear be?
Ok so I'm leveling this build atm. Just killed act 5 kitava on a tabula and apart from using portal I'm using a cwdt+chaos golem setup. Feels great. Wanted to ask What else can I use instead of a tabula? Thought of using a corrupted tabula until I get all corrupted gems then maybe find skin of the lords or something with wind dancer keystone and maybe path towards constitution instead of wind dancer right after phase acro for late end game ( would that be something good to do or was there a reason you went with your current pathing?). Looking at how much free mana I have maybe I'll use an unset ring with flesh n stone for defense. Another question. Does bane count as a hit? meaning will it work with a despair on hit ring?
"
Butt_Wormz209 написал:
I don't have a pc so what are the notes on pob,also what would high tier gear be?

Hi. I've added Notes from PoB to first post, feel free to check them out!

I don't think pushing more currency into build is good idea (it's budget build after all), but you can check some options in Notes section.

"
Shad0wT3mplar написал:
Ok so I'm leveling this build atm. Just killed act 5 kitava on a tabula and apart from using portal I'm using a cwdt+chaos golem setup. Feels great. Wanted to ask What else can I use instead of a tabula? Thought of using a corrupted tabula until I get all corrupted gems then maybe find skin of the lords or something with wind dancer keystone and maybe path towards constitution instead of wind dancer right after phase acro for late end game ( would that be something good to do or was there a reason you went with your current pathing?). Looking at how much free mana I have maybe I'll use an unset ring with flesh n stone for defense. Another question. Does bane count as a hit? meaning will it work with a despair on hit ring?

Hi, great to hear you are doing fine. Skin of the Loyal or Shadowstich are both good upgrades but of course much more expensive than Tabula. Wind Dancer is very powerful keystone in terms of survivability with dodge character, if you manage to get skin of the lords with this keystone, then why not? Go for constitution :) Sure, flesh and stone is nice, but I get used to use portal+cod so.. :D I may include it in some future build updates. You can also use Zealotry (nah thats dumb idea, its better to Malevolence, Vitality, Fleshn Stone and Clarity maybe? :D) when you have enlighten 4 :D Bane doesn't count as hit but Essence Drain yes, so you can use ring on bosses i guess!
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 15 февр. 2021 г., 16:43:06
"
cheekym8 написал:
"
Butt_Wormz209 написал:

Hi. I've added Notes from PoB to first post, feel free to check them out!

I don't think pushing more currency into build is good idea (it's budget build after all), but you can check some options in Notes section.

"
Shad0wT3mplar написал:

Hi, great to hear you are doing fine. Skin of the Loyal or Shadowstich are both good upgrades but of course much more expensive than Tabula. Wind Dancer is very powerful keystone in terms of survivability with dodge character, if you manage to get skin of the lords with this keystone, then why not? Go for constitution :) Sure, flesh and stone is nice, but I get used to use portal+cod so.. :D I may include it in some future build updates. You can also use Zealotry (nah thats dumb idea, its better to Malevolence, Vitality, Fleshn Stone and Clarity maybe? :D) when you have enlighten 4 :D Bane doesn't count as hit but Essence Drain yes, so you can use ring on bosses i guess!

Something I forgot to ask. If we are getting Malediction from ascendancy then why use extra curse boots since we are only using enfeeble and despair in bane and witchfire brew also gives despair but thats not reliable for a longer boss fight so thats fine but still why use those boots?
"
Shad0wT3mplar написал:

Something I forgot to ask. If we are getting Malediction from ascendancy then why use extra curse boots since we are only using enfeeble and despair in bane and witchfire brew also gives despair but thats not reliable for a longer boss fight so thats fine but still why use those boots?

Yeee, a lot of people ask about it :D It's just my "thingy" when build used more curses with Vixens. Now I just like to use it for 60% bigger AoE, I swap them on rares with life on endgame bosses. Some guy had nice idea to link Temporal Chains with Blashpemy and he said it works pretty cool with Windshrieks :)

wha u think should i update for now
"
Dizzy12 написал:

wha u think should i update for now

Hi! With those items you can start moving to "medium investment" version of build. For most damage boost you can swap your items for something like those:

1. Staff - I crafted it by buying Staff with fractured +3 level of all chaos, then spammed chaos fossils on it until i got good roll for chaos damage over time, then multicrafted it for chaos and spell damage. If you can't craft you should look at market for similiar one!

2. Tabula Rasa - you can look for double implicit tabula rasa, good implicits are Duration+Curse gems and perfect is Duration+AoE gems. I've bought mine for 100 chaos.

3. Amulet - take one with +1 all intelligence gems and chaos gems, the rest of mods are situational - take what you need. I bought mine for 5ex.

4. You can also get Watchers Eye with %increased chaos damage over time while affected by Malevolence, those are like 10ex i think.

For endgame gear you can look on my profile and check character WEEKY_CHANKER because I play my build!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Build is ready to go on 3.14 Ultimatum league! Nothing really changed so I probably won't make new guide video. Only changes are small nerf to cluster jewel and nerf for Vitality Aura - not a big deal. I've added leveling skill trees on PoB and on PoE site. I'll polish thread before league start but It's really ready to go, I start league with it as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Enjoy my build and Ultimatum league, cheers!
What do you reccomend for my GGG shabby jerkin alternative?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация