[3.15] CieOnDancer's Bane Occultist - EXPEDITION READY! (NERFED) Farm endgame content on low budget!

"
Devimlel написал:
This looks like a really great Bane build, thanks for your efforts!
Currently playing Blazing Salvo Mines but since detonation chains with tremor rods are bugged af since 3.14 I'm thinking about rerolling.

How are the Ultimatums going with this build? I'm having a really hard time surviving past wave 2-3 on my miner since he's so squishy (currently in T3 maps). How does this build perform? I can imagine it having a better time since the chaos explosions and passive playstyle are a lot better suited.

Sorry to hear that, my starter build was ruined last league because of bug too (Paradoxica didn't do double damage for a while haha)

At first - I'm always doing ultimatums until the end. Currently I'm farming t10 yellow maps and I die like 1 on 15-20 Ultimatums (always Stone Circle one :D). So to t10 it's a great Ultimatum farmer if you remember how to play build correctly - cast Bane, Dash+Steelskin, cast Bane, Dash, etc. In my opinion it will do good with red tier maps but rippy mods like "low/no regen life", "unlucky dodge chance" can make it somewhat hard to survive. Besides survivability topic - the damage is great and Ultimatums with "Slain waves of monster" can be finished in about a minute. You can see some Bloody Aqueduct footage in my Ultimatum videos section to see how it's doing in action with 1chaos spent on it + found items while going through acts :)

Edit. I'm talking of course about 0 investment and budget (2ex) versions of the build. Midtier and Endgame shoulda melt Ultimatums on all Tiers map :D Especially with Headhunter which will make build immortal during encounters
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 7:57:02
Thank you for your input!
I've updated Ultimatum notes on first post with (probably) best flask setup for Ultimatum! (didn't fail single ultimatum on Red Tier maps since started to use it :D)

If you can't afford Cinderswallow with "avoid stun" (ive got mine for 2ex) just go Jade Flask. Remember to have anti Blood/Curse/Freeze on your flasks!!! Also Instant Life Apply on low life on Life flask is very important.

If any of you have a question about build I will answer you ASAP!
Hi, i'm thinking of rolling this build after i hitted a cap with my storm brand inquisitor. (a cap of budget)

Do you think it's worth buying all 23% quality gems before start leveling?
Tabula (+2 curse over duration) did you do it yourself or did you buy it? What is it to do? Because now, not on the market.
"
grimdallk написал:
Hi, i'm thinking of rolling this build after i hitted a cap with my storm brand inquisitor. (a cap of budget)

Do you think it's worth buying all 23% quality gems before start leveling?

Hi, then you're in right place! It's good build to get some currency to upgrade other ones.

I don't think it's really necessary, unless you like to feel big damage :D In my opinion just get Bane and Despair and the rest will be fine.

"
kondinio написал:
Tabula (+2 curse over duration) did you do it yourself or did you buy it? What is it to do? Because now, not on the market.

I've bought my Tabula +2curse/AoE for 90c. As I can see there is +2 AoE/Curse for 2ex at the market now.

Remember that AoE = Duration because Bane and Despair are Duration and AoE skills so both those implicits buffs them.

For now you should take one with +2 AoE gems (because it's 50c while Duration for 1ex and they work THE SAME). Here is link for trade search

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/REM7zgs7

Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 5:36:00
Is anyone having issues with Ultimatums?

I'm steamrolling map content and bosses no issues, but when it comes to Ultimatums I seem to always die, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Any advise?

Check my profile for my gear if you need to, the Ammy/Rings are from an old build just using them for the time being until i can get more currency to get others. They do the trick for resists atm.
"
eXidus написал:
Is anyone having issues with Ultimatums?

I'm steamrolling map content and bosses no issues, but when it comes to Ultimatums I seem to always die, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Any advise?

Check my profile for my gear if you need to, the Ammy/Rings are from an old build just using them for the time being until i can get more currency to get others. They do the trick for resists atm.

Hi! As I can see the main issue with your survivability is probably your flask setup. On my build you don't need mana flasks at all! If you are low on budget you should get Basalt Flask, Quartz Flask, Quicksilver Flask and leave two Life Flasks. Also it is important to get "Remove Bleed" and "instant life when on low life" on one of Life Flasks and Cannot be Frozen/Cursed on other flasks. This upgrade should no more than 5chaos and it will make your life much easier!

Those are 3 flasks you should get on your setup and add Basalt Flask:

Also at budget you should remove Zealotry and use Vitality - you won't need mana potions and survivablity will raise greatly.

Check your Pantheon in game and make sure you picked Brine King (it prevents stun-lock from mobs) and Gruthkul.

And my tip for Ultimatums: use Bane, Dash + Steelskin and run all the time, don't stand in one place.

If you do all of these I guarantee that you won't die on any White/Yellow map Ultimatum!

Also you overleveled your Arcane Surge gem, it should be Level 7 maximum :D

For more informations you can read my first post and budget PoB notes, but if you still have any questions I'm here to help :)

Added Sirus AL:5 bossfight with low budget version of build.
Последняя редакция: cheekym8. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 15:34:48
Hi, first of all thanks for the build i really like it.
Do you have any tips on how to craft the +5 Staff yourself in this league? cuz atm thers only one listed in the market and its about 20ex.

thanks in advance

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация