[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

"
Astarift написал:
"
MasamuneKotetsu написал:
Hey bro, crazy buld, great job! Now i'm 85 lvl but cruising through t16 map ;D But when mapping or bossing, i see that build rely more on flasks, so what do u think about scion ascendancy? I've changed it at POB and yeah, we loose smth like 1 mil dps, but with pathfinder ascen. we can tap flask endless and maybe it will be smoother. It's just thought, i dont know how it works.

Not possible to run 5 heralds + discipline + flesh and stone with 3 50% auras on shield as a scion, elementalist gets 25% reduced mana reservation on heralds and a free 25% all elemental penetration + a guaranteed shock/a stronger shock when we have lightning conflux

We dont rely hard on flask for boss fights(mana regen is pretty strong), we just rely on flask while clearing, which refills itself pretty well as we clear fast

Yeah, you're right bro, it was just thoughts :)
p.s could u look at my previous post, there is edit where i ask you for a help ))
"
MasamuneKotetsu написал:
"
Astarift написал:
"
MasamuneKotetsu написал:
Hey bro, crazy buld, great job! Now i'm 85 lvl but cruising through t16 map ;D But when mapping or bossing, i see that build rely more on flasks, so what do u think about scion ascendancy? I've changed it at POB and yeah, we loose smth like 1 mil dps, but with pathfinder ascen. we can tap flask endless and maybe it will be smoother. It's just thought, i dont know how it works.

Not possible to run 5 heralds + discipline + flesh and stone with 3 50% auras on shield as a scion, elementalist gets 25% reduced mana reservation on heralds and a free 25% all elemental penetration + a guaranteed shock/a stronger shock when we have lightning conflux

We dont rely hard on flask for boss fights(mana regen is pretty strong), we just rely on flask while clearing, which refills itself pretty well as we clear fast

Yeah, you're right bro, it was just thoughts :)
p.s could u look at my previous post, there is edit where i ask you for a help ))

To be frank, Sirus is strictly a fight where mechanics/dodging his bullshit matters, at your current stage, ill focus more on cast speed.

Currently you only have 8.2 brand triggers per cast of penance brand, try to push for 9-10 triggers per brand cast

This probably will come from cast speed nodes(crackling speed, Harrier, 1 or 2 jewel slots with cast speed + attack and cast speed + cast speed with shield/lightning spells jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/wlKyDv9sb

Ill untick cinderswallow because you only get one use of cinderswallow per sirus fight(use on last phase when he gives u enough time to dps)

Ill take out vaal discipline, we only want vaal RF

Part of handling sirus well is knowing our burst dps set up
Orb of storm, arcane surge should be up 24/7

Use vaal rf, taste of hate and cinderswallow on burst phase

Never panic while doing sirus, panicking is instant death most of the time

ES is kinda low, not that it matters in sirus, but try to use a crystal belt instead, putting passive point in str > using a non crystal belt base

Otherwise, your damage is pretty decent at your current level

You could take a look at my sirus kill video, i pretty much have it on muscle memory and i only die once every 8-10 sirus fight now
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
How many auras/ which auras go inside the Prism Guardian shield?
"
xexaaron332 написал:
How many auras/ which auras go inside the Prism Guardian shield?

On the gear gem section, all 3 of the 50% auras we use, hatred wrath and zealotry
My Builds/Stream

Hey OP, could you please take a look at my character?

I just started building this character but can't seem to run all the auras you've listed. Have 0 mana remaining afterwards.

Thanks for your help

Edit: Please ignore this. I realised I missed a few aura nodes!!
Последняя редакция: kazafz. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 10:08:25
Hello! Doing a similiar build (well Hybrid and with Golems) but focussed more on cast speed. The problem is that i dont understand very well the calculations, can you explain where do you get the activation frequency (7.54 in your explanation). Im trying to look for that but cant found any place in Pob that say that value.
"
ElBonecoIntuMadre написал:
Hello! Doing a similiar build (well Hybrid and with Golems) but focussed more on cast speed. The problem is that i dont understand very well the calculations, can you explain where do you get the activation frequency (7.54 in your explanation). Im trying to look for that but cant found any place in Pob that say that value.

I unticked cinderswallow and used that number. I was focusing on consistency on activation frequency(you dont get to use cinderswallow multiple times in fights like sirus)
Number is abit off coz i changed my gear abit here and there since i made that calculation.

I had considered a golem set up before, but i have PTSD of golems running into storms in sirus like heroes, but they became zeroes and so did i(its not fun losing the bulk of golem buffs mid fight)

My Builds/Stream

Последняя редакция: Astarift. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 13:34:25
Have you tried a medium cluster jewel with Holy Conquest? Does it increase the clear speed since there is less delay in explosions.
Just hit 31 and swapped to penance brand with swiftbrand, controlled destruction, and conx effect.

It took several minutes to kill A3 dominus, and voll in A4. I swapped back to Armageddon brand and am shredding things. Am I missing something here?

Trying the build out..def like the clear speed..I know I need to work on getting a better belt with higher strength to free up a skill point. current working on leveling to get more es nodes and some damage nodes..tho build seems to be squishy in some instances..i undetstand placing brands and running...just some mechanics don't bode well will build...Get hit once by Al Haz dude and pretty much done...I killled him of course(A8) but took a couple of deaths..kinda makes leveling a little diff..lol..Over all I like the build and will working on it..feel free to offer advice..would def like to at least make it to 95 with this build

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация