Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

@hfxros,

leveling wasn't that hard for me ..I started using penance at 31 also...but I had twink leveling gear, pathed straight to runebinder and also grabbed Elemntal Overload early and used Orb of storms..fleah and stone and skitterbots also helps...your damage aint gonna op from the gittyup..that's where knowing the boss mechanics comes into play...its possible tho..but in new league you may not have access to some of the stuff I have as I leveled in STD...a lot of the gear I already had laying around..
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 19:43:44
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:26:44
"
Xephyron написал:
Have you tried a medium cluster jewel with Holy Conquest? Does it increase the clear speed since there is less delay in explosions.

It does not change much in clear speed because it takes us 1.36 seconds mostly to clear like a screen of mobs, the hopping of the brand isnt that ideal on bosses with adds too. Also, its not worth the investment in cluster jewels because we have better choices

"
hfxRos написал:
Just hit 31 and swapped to penance brand with swiftbrand, controlled destruction, and conx effect.

It took several minutes to kill A3 dominus, and voll in A4. I swapped back to Armageddon brand and am shredding things. Am I missing something here?

I levelled with penance brand starting level 30+ on league start, the playstyle honestly is pretty weird to get used to early on, armageddon brand could be good for leveling if you want to breeze thru the game early on.

Make sure you link orb of storms with increased crit to proxx elemental overload consistently

"
xmasbby78 написал:

Trying the build out..def like the clear speed..I know I need to work on getting a better belt with higher strength to free up a skill point. current working on leveling to get more es nodes and some damage nodes..tho build seems to be squishy in some instances..i undetstand placing brands and running...just some mechanics don't bode well will build...Get hit once by Al Haz dude and pretty much done...I killled him of course(A8) but took a couple of deaths..kinda makes leveling a little diff..lol..Over all I like the build and will working on it..feel free to offer advice..would def like to at least make it to 95 with this build

Gear looks pretty good, might even be slightly beter than mine. However, your gems are all level 18 without quality, this is a huge dps loss compared to my set up. Some of your flask dont have quality and your cinderswallow is a low roll(1% life es mana on kill)

Would be easier for me to help if you got a pob paste bin because thats all the issues i can see from looking at the gear now
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
https://pastebin.com/7X8k7KpS

ok...cool....tyvm for the reply...will get on making the changes you saw..pay no mind to the orb of storms setup..was just experimenting...lol part of it is still need to do some leveling and get better with the playstyle..seems legit..hope this aint one of the builds that gets nerfed but we kno whow that goes...
Последняя редакция: xmasbby78. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 23:20:55
"
xmasbby78 написал:
https://pastebin.com/7X8k7KpS

ok...cool....tyvm for the reply...will get on making the changes you saw..pay no mind to the orb of storms setup..was just experimenting...lol part of it is still need to do some leveling and get better with the playstyle..seems legit..hope this aint one of the builds that gets nerfed but we kno whow that goes...

GGG tend to not do mid league nerf unless its a glaring problem, so we are safe this league for sure.

Ill try to get 7.35 activation frequency for you on the brand just to reach 10 energy before the first brand detonates
My Builds/Stream

Looking at your flasks, isnt an Atziri's Promise also a good option? We use both parts of the flask and it would add its elemental chaos damage multiple times with the conversion.
"
Dofn написал:
Looking at your flasks, isnt an Atziri's Promise also a good option? We use both parts of the flask and it would add its elemental chaos damage multiple times with the conversion.

Not a fan of atziri promise due to uptime, flask last for 3.8 seconds(2 detonations), 2 use on a boss fight with no flask refill, even while mapping its not very consistent too
My Builds/Stream

If I have the currency to buy all the stuff for the build (Except maybe the fancy drink), should I make the move to LL with Shavs as soon as I meet the level requirements for the uniques, or is there is certain number of skill points above that level that I should aim for first?

First time playing a LL build, so not 100% sure what I'm jumping into.
Последняя редакция: hfxRos. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 15:34:22
I would say just make sure u can achieve a decent ES pool and learn the playstyle of the build first..def would say build is alittle different and took me some getting used to ..but once you do..its very decent build..
"
hfxRos написал:
If I have the currency to buy all the stuff for the build (Except maybe the fancy drink), should I make the move to LL with Shavs as soon as I meet the level requirements for the uniques, or is there is certain number of skill points above that level that I should aim for first?

First time playing a LL build, so not 100% sure what I'm jumping into.

If you can run shav + chayula + shield, you can make the swap almost instantly, just make sure you respec your points more into ES, have purposeful harbinger and we are good to go. 4-6k ES is good for a start at level 60-70

"
xmasbby78 написал:
I would say just make sure u can achieve a decent ES pool and learn the playstyle of the build first..def would say build is alittle different and took me some getting used to ..but once you do..its very decent build..

Since we arent tight on resist, we can pick up high ES gear without multiple resist rolls, thats the easier part on this
My Builds/Stream

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация