[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

"
sm0ke52 написал:

Finished the build for the most part. Build is very good all around with great survivability, clear, single target. Also with MTX's it is a visual delight. Killed 83 Mastermind, Shaper, Elder Uber Elder, A8 Conqs & Sirus all with ease. Most of the rare gear was self-crafted using Harvest. Min max would probably be getting culling strike on gloves with awakened curse on hit and another curse. Thanks for the awesome build guide!

Awakened curse and culling strike probably has to come together, else it will be an e-dps loss

Grats on handling all content with ease, atziri is really the only thing we cant do, tested and proven
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
It is kinda stupid question but when i run all the auras my mana become 0. I took every mana rez. in skill tree what should i do
"
Osbury написал:
It is kinda stupid question but when i run all the auras my mana become 0. I took every mana rez. in skill tree what should i do

North east, 4% reservation missing there
My Builds/Stream

Hello, thank you for the guide, amazing work.

I have read the stuff about brand activation speed and all the calculations but yet still can't find how much mine is.

My tree kinda different than yours because I have found glancing blow shield and kinda going on ES.

Can you check my build and see what is my activation and how I can improve ?

I tried to get cast speed on rings and wand also.

Thank you bunch
"
esayli написал:
Hello, thank you for the guide, amazing work.

I have read the stuff about brand activation speed and all the calculations but yet still can't find how much mine is.

My tree kinda different than yours because I have found glancing blow shield and kinda going on ES.

Can you check my build and see what is my activation and how I can improve ?

I tried to get cast speed on rings and wand also.

Thank you bunch

Yo i think i talked to you on stream, just a reference again we can use this link made by remicaster to calculate the energy stacks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jJkaFRlYj5YLl5tifkq5PPiDmA5BZ5q1uoOE9ZFBRbA/template/preview
My Builds/Stream

How do you guys feel about this builds survivability?
"
Kalithas написал:

Playing at tier 14-16 maps, i dont have a full 100% grasp on the play style yet but our survivability is largely on pressing flasks, casting brand on a pack and phase/dash through. During boss fights tho you have to understand the boss patterns and dodge, since we will die once a hit lands on us especially in fights where you have limited flask charges
"
crywolves написал:
"
Kalithas написал:

Playing at tier 14-16 maps, i dont have a full 100% grasp on the play style yet but our survivability is largely on pressing flasks, casting brand on a pack and phase/dash through. During boss fights tho you have to understand the boss patterns and dodge, since we will die once a hit lands on us especially in fights where you have limited flask charges

Honestly it took me some time to get used to the playstyle and finalize how the build is supposed to be played, seeing that its a totally new skill/mechanic

We will always have that 1.39 seconds before a detonation clears a screen or 2 of mobs, but using orb of storms can prematurely start the chain explosions if it kills an enemy

Cinderswallow recovers our ES instantly after a detonation, quartz allows us to just run thru shit(like toxic sewers). Its decently easy to achieve 7k to 9k ES, having flesh and stone gives us free avoidance and some mitigation from long ranged projectiles

Boss fights wise, the build dont require you to hold on right click to reach maximum dps, in this situation its more like casting brand twice every 1.39 seconds, with room to run around and dodge stuff. I would label flasks as the damage cooldowns more so than survivability, because building enough defenses to handle bosses' one hit mechanics(shaper slam/balls, elder slam, sirus beams) are kinda inefficient because they are made to be avoided.
My Builds/Stream

Dear Astarift,

I was looking at what build i could really play and enjoy and i stumbled upon your build on youtube and it absolutely looked fantastic. At that point in time I was wanting to try out new brand play style however was split between Penance and Wintertide. I finally decided to go Wintertide Brand and when I saw a video from G3's Featured build video and at that point in time i decided to screw wintertide and go with your build .

And I must say Thank you for this build, It has been a great pleasure to play a nuker build... feels so great and fluid.

Hence i decided to sink all my money into this build and 100% was not disappointed except! survivability . Survivability is something I feel im left wanting. When i go around dropping brands , stuff dies. hell i got kills on twinned bosses ! was epic to watch on t16. But when i get even sneezed on i outright die.

Hence here comes my request. Could you please take a look at my POB and let me know scope for improvements where i could improve my survival or even dps !!

POB :- https://pastebin.com/pirnfvRa

Please feel free to criticize whereever necessary however please help me fix this build :) ..

Many thanks ! Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
Последняя редакция: arachanax. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 13:48:59
"
arachanax написал:
Dear Astarift,

I was looking at what build i could really play and enjoy and i stumbled upon your build on youtube and it absolutely looked fantastic. At that point in time I was wanting to try out new brand play style however was split between Penance and Wintertide. I finally decided to go Wintertide Brand and when I saw a video from G3's Featured build video and at that point in time i decided to screw wintertide and go with your build .

And I must say Thank you for this build, It has been a great pleasure to play a nuker build... feels so great and fluid.

Hence i decided to sink all my money into this build and 100% was not disappointed except! survivability . Survivability is something I feel im left wanting. When i go around dropping brands , stuff dies. hell i got kills on twinned bosses ! was epic to watch on t16. But when i get even sneezed on i outright die.

Hence here comes my request. Could you please take a look at my POB and let me know scope for improvements where i could improve my survival or even dps !!

POB :- https://pastebin.com/pirnfvRa

Please feel free to criticize whereever necessary however please help me fix this build :) ..

Many thanks ! Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Coincidentally i am actually doing a wintertide brand currently and its absolutely insane, probably gonna write up a guide for that later seeing that there arent any decent wintertide brand guides around

Looking at your PoB, immediately i will point out that your survivability issue is tied to lower than average ES, being below 7k on an ES build is pretty risky considering es build does not have much mitigation(other than flesh and stone in this situation)
Btw, its also because you are pretty low lvled here, only 79, means you are missing a fair bit of ES nodes. Getting foresight and arcane focus brings you close to 8k ES.

Huge part of our survivability is tied to our Ehp, because thats how most ES builds are made, high Ehp.

Your weapon has no cast speed craft, why? you still need a fair bit amount of cast speed to hit our 20 energy stacks break off point

Your resists are heavily overcapped, i will take sanctuary and then drop off some resist on gear and buy some higher ES gear with no res just to stay within budget

BTW, drop that life flask and change in a taste of hate/rumi, you will also find a huge difference in survivability. We are stun immune, the suffix from mana flask is useless

I would invest in 20 tempering catalyst for the amulet, then attempt to craft a better belt(it is actually deterministic to craft flat es+% es when you slam defence on crusader belt, assuming 3 prefixes are open)
My Builds/Stream

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация