[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

Thanks for the detailed build! I like the idea of this build -- stack heralds and auras, and the damage conversion chain let us benefit from all heralds and auras.

However I do not like the play style of Penance Brand because of the delay of explosion. I am wondering if there is any other skills that could make use of this herald stacking & damage conversion idea this league.
"
Nullstellensatz написал:
Thanks for the detailed build! I like the idea of this build -- stack heralds and auras, and the damage conversion chain let us benefit from all heralds and auras.

However I do not like the play style of Penance Brand because of the delay of explosion. I am wondering if there is any other skills that could make use of this herald stacking & damage conversion idea this league.

You could use stuff like divine ire(we build around cast speed so its prob quite good), blade vortex, actually most builds with phys base damage works pretty well here tbh
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift написал:
"
Nullstellensatz написал:

You could use stuff like divine ire(we build around cast speed so its prob quite good), blade vortex, actually most builds with phys base damage works pretty well here tbh

Thanks. It looks like one can transfer to Divine Ire from your build without too much changes. But for skills like BV that does not inhere damage conversion, is it possible to convert 100% physical to lightning?
"
Nullstellensatz написал:
"
Astarift написал:
"
Nullstellensatz написал:

Thanks. It looks like one can transfer to Divine Ire from your build without too much changes. But for skills like BV that does not inhere damage conversion, is it possible to convert 100% physical to lightning?

Gotta throw in phys to lightning gem
My Builds/Stream

Hi guys, Ive been playing this build and its really strong so far
however I used the calculator for the penance brand break points and its saying my cast speed is too low
https://pastebin.com/pZSdQUwL
Is there a good/ easy way to increase my cast speed?
Any easy upgrades or fun crafting projects I could start to make this build stronger?
I would like to be a little bit more survivable, but I also need to fix the str/dex reqs a bit since its a little awkward having them on my boots and gloves like I do
Any alternatives?
"
LordVoltagen написал:
Hi guys, Ive been playing this build and its really strong so far
however I used the calculator for the penance brand break points and its saying my cast speed is too low
https://pastebin.com/pZSdQUwL
Is there a good/ easy way to increase my cast speed?
Any easy upgrades or fun crafting projects I could start to make this build stronger?
I would like to be a little bit more survivable, but I also need to fix the str/dex reqs a bit since its a little awkward having them on my boots and gloves like I do
Any alternatives?

I love your gloves, high dex + cast speed, i wouldnt touch it tbh, decent es there too

I prefer a 4/5 passive medium jewel, a 6 passive one forces an extra point burned

ES on boots is a lil low, your shield has no quality

I feel that dropping the herald cluster jewel is a good idea and replace it with a brand one. We would want to get Remarkable and Grand Design, both would be pretty substantial in cast speed

Also, you are missing the crackling speed wheel, lots of cast speed lost there

Brand cluster + crackling speed = enough stacks without cinderswallow up. I would focus more on ES afterwards, getting 8k+ ES is good for safety
My Builds/Stream

One of the first builds I've gotten all the way to red mapping. Still some fine tuning to do on my end, but the basic mechanic is a lot of fun, thanks.
Последняя редакция: CHEEKIBANDIT. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 11:34:33
Hi Astarift,

Firstly, thank you very much for putting together a good guide for a fun build.
I'm enjoying it a lot! :)

I've a question regarding the damage type you need on your weapon. Does it have to be Lightning damage? Or can any element suffice as it's all converted anyway? Reason being is i'm using a cold-based one at the moment and it's doing a good amount of damage. Am I missing out on extra? This is just so i know what to go for once i've finished levelling.

Also, do you need to focus on a particular type of penetration, or do all work because of the conversion, or does the penetration only apply to the dominant elements of the build like cold and fire?
Just trying to understand if I see a particular weapon or item with penetration on it, whether it's a wasted pre/suffix or not.

Thanks! :)

"
Converge57 написал:
Hi Astarift,

Firstly, thank you very much for putting together a good guide for a fun build.
I'm enjoying it a lot! :)

I've a question regarding the damage type you need on your weapon. Does it have to be Lightning damage? Or can any element suffice as it's all converted anyway? Reason being is i'm using a cold-based one at the moment and it's doing a good amount of damage. Am I missing out on extra? This is just so i know what to go for once i've finished levelling.

Also, do you need to focus on a particular type of penetration, or do all work because of the conversion, or does the penetration only apply to the dominant elements of the build like cold and fire?
Just trying to understand if I see a particular weapon or item with penetration on it, whether it's a wasted pre/suffix or not.

Thanks! :)

Ideally flat physical spell damage is the best, because we move down the conversion from phys to lightning to cold to fire, skipping lightning will likely lose you a lil bit of dps, but not substantial enough for you to get an inferior roll over it

As for penetration, i would go for a general elemental penetration(which is also mainly why i went for elementalist here). Honestly the biggest bulk of the damage is fire, but cold is a part of it too
Lightning pen however, is a 10000% no go, we deal almost no lightning damage, just enough for a minimum shock
My Builds/Stream

Great, thanks for the information mate. I'll keep that in mind as I get to upgrading :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация