[3.11] Caustic Arrow Asenath's Chant Soulrend Occultist - 11k ES / 2.2M Shaper DPS / Insane clear

"
lunarrush123 написал:
Hi, can post a tree without the cluster jewels. Thank you

I updated the POB pastebind with a level 93 no cluster path. Keep in mind we lose about 10-15% dps if we don't use clusters alongside 1-1.5k ES. A large jewel cluster allows us to run 2 medium clusters which allow us to run 2 small clusters which have the notable passive Energy from Naught(100 flat ES). Alongside those you can get a good amount of resistances/damage/%ES. You don't need to copy exactly my clusters but even if you have 1 noteable on your large/medium ones its still good.
"
Swizzles123 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Well , I know what I am doing in my free time. Even though I hate and said I am not doing any more ES builds this looks very good, and I like the profane bloom skill. Considering you said that you do high tier blighted maps is a big plus. Hopefully from all my poverty I will get to enjoy this build :( since I only have 200C this league cuz I don't know to craft :(

One question because I see it's not in the pob, why not get elusive from No witness since we are passing near it. For 3 points you get elusive on kill.

Of course doesn't really help much with bosses.

I'm glad you like the look of it! I think 200 chaos budget is probably a bit too little for this build. It is doable however you would need to be running life so something like Trickster might be better. ES gear is just a pain in the ass to buy because its pricey unless you craft it yourself. You might get away playing ES with that budget however we are looking at a rather low ES pool (6-7k?).

If you do decide to stick with Occultist make sure that you take Malediction instead of Vila Bastion since Vile bastion is only good for ES builds. I am in the process of making a Budget life version of this though but it will probably take me a few days.

As for the Elusive its actually a really good shout. The build's primary focus is speed and clear therefore it fits really well. I will most likely end up changing the build, saving 3 points from somewhere just so I can take it. On fights like Uber Elder elusive certainly helps!

I know, I just hate ES because you never have a panic button to save you. This is why my main builds are all life based.

The ideea is that I see the gear is pretty common except for the Chest, which a 6 link , around what you have with 600+ ES is about 2ex from what I searched.

The only expensive thing is the bow indeed for 6-7 ex .

If I focuse on the chest first, and try to craft the bow using the Porcupine I might get along with just 2 to 6 ex considering the multi mod craft.

The rest of your bulky ES comes from Naught gloves boots for the bigger part.

Rings have somewere ES.

I know 200 c are few , but I do not want to go around destroying juiced t16 from the start. Wouldn't 6-7k with some cluster jeweles a good chest be enough to get me going ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Swizzles123 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Well , I know what I am doing in my free time. Even though I hate and said I am not doing any more ES builds this looks very good, and I like the profane bloom skill. Considering you said that you do high tier blighted maps is a big plus. Hopefully from all my poverty I will get to enjoy this build :( since I only have 200C this league cuz I don't know to craft :(

One question because I see it's not in the pob, why not get elusive from No witness since we are passing near it. For 3 points you get elusive on kill.

Of course doesn't really help much with bosses.

I'm glad you like the look of it! I think 200 chaos budget is probably a bit too little for this build. It is doable however you would need to be running life so something like Trickster might be better. ES gear is just a pain in the ass to buy because its pricey unless you craft it yourself. You might get away playing ES with that budget however we are looking at a rather low ES pool (6-7k?).

If you do decide to stick with Occultist make sure that you take Malediction instead of Vila Bastion since Vile bastion is only good for ES builds. I am in the process of making a Budget life version of this though but it will probably take me a few days.

As for the Elusive its actually a really good shout. The build's primary focus is speed and clear therefore it fits really well. I will most likely end up changing the build, saving 3 points from somewhere just so I can take it. On fights like Uber Elder elusive certainly helps!

I know, I just hate ES because you never have a panic button to save you. This is why my main builds are all life based.

The ideea is that I see the gear is pretty common except for the Chest, which a 6 link , around what you have with 600+ ES is about 2ex from what I searched.

If I focuse on the chest first, and try to craft the bow using the Porcupine I might get along with just 2 to 6 ex considering the multi mod craft.

Rings have somewere ES.

I know 200 c are few , but I do not want to go around destroying juiced t16 from the start. Wouldn't 6-7k with some cluster jeweles a good chest be enough to get me going ?

Absolutely! You shouldn't have problems in the lower tier maps, to begin with you don't even need the 6 link just buy something with decent resistances and ES(a tip, if you get the augment a random defence modifier and it has full prerfix empty sufix ull get the ES% regen!).

Just Slap on the helmet, belt and quiver. Buy a 50-60C bow and then spend the resi on ES/resi gear. Should still have good clear and comfortable DPS.
Bought Cat soulrend last week.

Let see.

I have a 6s thich bow with +1 socketed gem and +2 socketed bow gems with chaos res. Time to slam it.
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
"
Swizzles123 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Swizzles123 написал:

Rings have somewere ES.

Absolutely! You shouldn't have problems in the lower tier maps, to begin with you don't even need the 6 link just buy something with decent resistances and ES(a tip, if you get the augment a random defence modifier and it has full prerfix empty sufix ull get the ES% regen!).

Just Slap on the helmet, belt and quiver. Buy a 50-60C bow and then spend the resi on ES/resi gear. Should still have good clear and comfortable DPS.

Well I'll just run some lower tier maps and see how it performs.

How much confortable es you need to push higher maps...I see you are getting pretty big hits that lower you to 1k and trigger the defense.

Again this is why I didn't like es, because I feel it's hard to balance the ES and dmg and having no panic button like pot.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 11:33:54
Thanks for the response! Another question, why do you use Witchfire Brew if you use a "Despair On Hit" ring? Wouldn't it better to get another regular flask so you could have "of warding for curses?
awesome build .dumb question is the build able to do sirus? and how was your experience with end game content/bosses with it
"
realMF16 написал:
awesome build .dumb question is the build able to do sirus? and how was your experience with end game content/bosses with it

Not a dumb question at all. The build is very good for end game bossing. CA, Soulrend and ED are all dots so you can basically just shoot once every 3-4 seconds and dance around in the meantime. Very high ES pool allows multiple mistakes. I did both Uber Elder and Sirus 8. Uber Elder was a deathless kill and there is a video on the main post. I'm sure I can do Sirus8 deathless however I died to a silly mistake and didn't attempt any more deathless kills since it takes so long to spawn.
Последняя редакция: Swizzles123. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:16:14
"
jackals1234 написал:
Thanks for the response! Another question, why do you use Witchfire Brew if you use a "Despair On Hit" ring? Wouldn't it better to get another regular flask so you could have "of warding for curses?

As I said it just a personal thing, I always roll temporal chains off maps and deal with Ele Weakness(although it has gotten me killed quite a few times, ele weakness elder guardians ouch). Witchfire brew gives us a good net DPS just from the damage over time increase during flask effect and it also offers a higher level curse for a while, the smoke cloud while somewhat useless can be of help.

A regular flask would be absolutely fine, especially a warding like you pointed out yourself.
Последняя редакция: Swizzles123. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 9:15:15
"
Vendetta написал:

Well I'll just run some lower tier maps and see how it performs.

How much comfortable es you need to push higher maps...I see you are getting pretty big hits that lower you to 1k and trigger the defense.

Again this is why I didn't like es, because I feel it's hard to balance the ES and dmg and having no panic button like pot.

I would imagine a minimum of 7.5k ES to start running red maps. ES is always awkward since its practically your only defence. Just make sure you play extremely safe.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация