[3.11] Caustic Arrow Asenath's Chant Soulrend Occultist - 11k ES / 2.2M Shaper DPS / Insane clear

Is Brinerot Whalers Trapper Boots a good option for this build?
Pretty fun build. Easy to craft the (non-unique) pieces of gear. I had the worst luck in terms of drops I've had in several leagues but due to harvest crafting I still got halfway decent gear. Still working on a better amulet and the empowers/lvl 21 gems but otherwise I'm happy with my character.

Also I decided to swap the flame golem for the chaos golem. At this point I could probably switch back if I wanted but I think I'll stick with it.
Had an amazing time playing this, made my girl with three weeks left in harvest, and decked her out in better handmade gear than I have ever even bought before thanks to some lucky harvest crafts, I became an invincible mapping god... 10.2k ES.

I just wish it had a little better single target.

Thanks for the lovely build. <3

Will the build get some love and overview with heist? Im temptated to try it out with void sphere instead ED set up anyways :D
Really good build, maybe the strongest build with Soulrend I have seen. BUT! without spending tons of currency you will struggling at the beginning of red maps.

"Cons:
-Can be expensive if you want the best gear (10+ex)"

This sounds like that I can do everything if I spend 10ex. But in reality this is the minimum to be a bit viable. Boss damage is too low. The bow doesn't cost 8ex and if you craft it yourself it's not way cheaper as you said. The bow costs minimum 11ex if you craft it. If you altspam it do get both prefix and suffix you need too much luck and thousand of trys. Alterations currently are too expensive to do it this way.

So at the end the main item costs you 11ex and then you still need a high es chest for 4-5ex and other items which aren't cheap aswell. In my opinion, the "best gear" will cost you 30+ex with this build.
"
n00bfight3r написал:
"Cons:
-Can be expensive if you want the best gear (10+ex)"

This sounds like that I can do everything if I spend 10ex. But in reality this is the minimum to be a bit viable. Boss damage is too low. The bow doesn't cost 8ex and if you craft it yourself it's not way cheaper as you said. The bow costs minimum 11ex if you craft it. If you altspam it do get both prefix and suffix you need too much luck and thousand of trys. Alterations currently are too expensive to do it this way.

So at the end the main item costs you 11ex and then you still need a high es chest for 4-5ex and other items which aren't cheap aswell. In my opinion, the "best gear" will cost you 30+ex with this build.
Well dunno what to tell you, I played caustic arrow on a pathfinder not occultist and the bows don't cost 11ex for sure unless you're hellbent on maraketh for the extra movement speed (aka luxury).

Delirium bow:

Harvest bow:

How to craft:
- farm imperial legacy cards or buy a base from them (the cards are usually like 1c worth each)
- alt spam for liquefaction, should take 300-500 alts tops
- regal for whatever suffix (it doesn't matter), if it's a prefix beastcraft to remove it (beastcraft was bugged but it's fixed now) bow needs to have 2 suffix 0 prefix setup before continuing
- craft cannot roll attack modifiers (1ex)
- slam 1ex or use leo rank3 research bench
- multimod (2ex)
- craft +2 to support gems (2ex)
- craft +40% chaos multi (4c)
It costs 6ex fixed in mods and then let's add another ex for the rest (well... ex are in a bit weird spot atm ~80c for ex is mega cheap look at harvest they were nearing 200c at that stage... meaning trading for ex should be piss easy this league)

How to make build cheaper: don't go for 6-link chest, drop essence drain, I don't think it's gonna do a lot of damage anyway if you don't have some corrupted chest with +2 to gems (which would make it too expensive)

Then you can focus on good stats on chest instead of good stats AND a 6-link.

I tried a similar build on metamorph on Occultist with 2 6-links and bane in chest and tbh it was doing fuckall damage and ended up being only a curse applier. So I think something like 4-link or 5-link wither totem is a better choice cuz it stacks with the Occultist passive and will ramp up wither much faster on bosses than if you only use the passive.

The only purchase that will really hurt is empower 4. I always try to delay it so prices drop, but it kinda becomes a must when pushing into higher red tier maps.

Oh yea also since it's CI build you can just use damage on full life early on before you can get high lvl empower.

Build caps out at around 2mil sirus dps without delve bow (faceted fossil) but it's very mobile which is an advantage. However it's definitely not a fast boss killer, so if you need one, try something else (like OP spectres / carrion golems, inc 3.13 nerf).

P.S. I just looked at your char and you need a few essentials to get into red maps:
1. at least lvl 20 caustic arrow, lvl 21 is better (even without quality)
2. at least a 6-link, farm porcupine or imperial legacy cards or buy one of these bases (use conc effect and damage on full life if you don't have empower)
3. at least a +2 bow easy to make with "Shrieking Essence of Dread" it shouldn't cost a lot, usually around 5c

I would also recommend buying hunter or elder gloves and neck with chaos dot multiplier.
Последняя редакция: Viktranka. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 17:36:49
im trying to get the damage over time mod on a bow, im using a decimation bow ilevel 83, i spent a lot of alterations and i failed XD, i need to use an specific bow or i can get that mod with this one?

edit:
i got it, now i just need to follow the process to get the other mods but i need exalteds

Последняя редакция: NibbiG. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 2:24:17
Ive understood that due to the replacement of Corruption its better to go the upper path of the passive skill tree due to saving 1 skill point. Thats atleast what I did, and the cluster jewels are def worth going for if u want to try either your luck in crafting or just in general buying.
Hi!
I was thinking about skill tree and I came with a way of saving 1 point.

https://poeplanner.com/ABYAAEEAFgMAAB3fiukCS64bJdlbbRki9BFQpys1uR1Pl_SXlUyz0B_v6wQHbAuTJ76KytO0DH_GwcWIQuwYHdlDVPRxAAAAAAA=

So we lose 30 int but gain 10 dex, 10 area of effect and 1 skill point.
Is it worth it?
This build is viable for 3.12 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация