[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

How is the original posters EK mana cost 0 in his POB but in the video he posted, his mana moves.
Yep, thanks.
what are your thoughts on animate guardian with kingmaker so you dont have to run kaom's roots?

100% deli maps are easier in the beginning becuase of free fortify and lets you run elusive move speed boots and easier to cap res.

Hello just for know, how can i pass thought my mana reserved problème ? got solstice, and a 19% reserve herald opf ash circle, but i don't have enought mana for the herald of thunder
"
Apical_DPS написал:
How is the original posters EK mana cost 0 in his POB but in the video he posted, his mana moves.
Yep, thanks.

In POB Vaal Clarity is enabled.

This is realistic as in a juiced map you would have 100% Vaal Clarity uptime due to self curse multiplying the duration by 4, which means that Vaal Clarity last longer than the soul gain prevention time of Vaal Clarity.
Is anyone able to play t16 delirious 50%+ as a wander? Is the damage enough? I don't think it is for a wander to do it.
I'm really not seeing how to get 135% curse effectiveness ingame tooltip. What am I missing?

My gear for reference:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: watstopher. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 10:06:27
"
Paniii написал:
"
Apical_DPS написал:
Yep, thanks.

In POB Vaal Clarity is enabled.

This is realistic as in a juiced map you would have 100% Vaal Clarity uptime due to self curse multiplying the duration by 4, which means that Vaal Clarity last longer than the soul gain prevention time of Vaal Clarity.

Yep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated:

Wouldn't it be better to get the bow with Aspect of the Spider? On a T-16 100% delirious, at the start I rely on my temp chains to slow them down but with spider, it's even better (haven't gotten it yet)
"
I'm really not seeing how to get 135% curse effectiveness ingame tooltip. What am I missing?

You get it from your tree and the medium cluster jewels.
Последняя редакция: Captainblackjon. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 13:35:30
"
TheFirstRecordKeeper написал:
what are your thoughts on animate guardian with kingmaker so you dont have to run kaom's roots?

100% deli maps are easier in the beginning becuase of free fortify and lets you run elusive move speed boots and easier to cap res.

I use this and it's good but.... YOu really need minion speed to make it follow. Therefore you are left with 2 supports, minion life and meatshield. And to my experience even though I cap his res/chaos res/mask of the stitchthing with the ES node in tree/life regen enchant. He. Still. Gets. Wrecked. At least in 100% deli T15.

Did you manage to make him survive ? 4ex is a bit too much to restuff him every couple maps.
I have the same cluster setup as OP and yet im 134% Curse effect ingame tooltip.

Anyone have an idea where is that missing 1% coming from?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация