[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

Isn't vaal clarity f***** up inspiration ?
"

just noticed that, any other gem to put in place?
Is there a leveling section for this build? I started crafting the bow, so I was wondering how exactly people are going about leveling this,.
"
mateuspf написал:
"

just noticed that, any other gem to put in place?

I use woke CD
"
TheFirstRecordKeeper написал:
what are your thoughts on animate guardian with kingmaker so you dont have to run kaom's roots?

100% deli maps are easier in the beginning becuase of free fortify and lets you run elusive move speed boots and easier to cap res.

What. Are you. Talking about.
We NEED Kaom's Roots so our own Temporal Chains curse with 175% increased effectiveness doesn't slow us down or else we will move AND cast like a turtle.
Also you can cap resistances by using Wise Oak and/or any magic flask with +25% elemental resistances affix because our flasks last like 20 seconds.
Последняя редакция: MemesReborn. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 12:19:41
"
henbas написал:
Hello, I only get 134% inc. curse effect with somewhat similar gear, any thoughts where I could be missing the 1%?

You can buy a 20/22 Hextouch for an additional 1% curse effectiveness
There is one thing I don't quite understand. You have 134% increased effet of your curses on the tree (ideally 135%), 30% from helmet enchant and 10% from the hextouch support quality giving you 175% that is needed. What about temporal chains gem quality itself? Does that not work? Is the quality on the gem itself useless as far as self cursing is concerned?
Последняя редакция: fedajkin. Время: 24 февр. 2021 г., 7:13:48
"
fedajkin написал:
There is one thing I don't quite understand. You have 134% increased effet of your curses on the tree (ideally 135%), 30% from helmet enchant and 10% from the hextouch support quality giving you 175% that is needed. What about temporal chains gem quality itself? Does that not work? Is the quality on the gem itself useless as far as self cursing is concerned?

Yep, I don't get it either. According to PoB, Temp Chains quality adds to it like you'd expect.
Hi, I'm running the build and wonder why ppl use temp chains with blasphemy in the chest withoug getting +1 curse on chest or whispers of doom.
We're using gloves with ele weakness, ring with flammability and temp chains socketed in gloves.
We have +1 to curses from our ascendancy and awakened hextouch, thus are able to apply three curses.
How do we make use of temp chains in chest? That would be a fourth curse or am I missing something?
Thanks!
hello guys.

I have a hh rlevated explodey chest and Around 150 ex, is this Enough for the Build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация