[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

I'd propose modifying delirium FAQ a bit, by suggesting to use additional temporal chains + blasphemy for those, who can't start rolling on a delirium maps. It helps A LOT due to slowing down melee non-rare delirium monsters to a point, where they can't attack you fast enough.

Also, imo, Harbinger delirium orbs is better than Breach ones.
Последняя редакция: Ultimait. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 18:58:25
"
Ultimait написал:
I'd propose modifying delirium FAQ a bit, by suggesting to use additional temporal chains + blasphemy for those, who can't start rolling on a delirium maps. It helps A LOT due to slowing down melee non-rare delirium monsters to a point, where they can't attack you fast enough.

Also, imo, Harbinger delirium orbs is better than Breach ones.

Agreed on the temp chains bit. Also I don't know if it's only me but mana is kind of tight at the start, so I've been swapping the Quicksilver for an Enduring Eternal Mana flask.
So do we have an answer from GGG if it's intended or if it will get patched ?
I don't want to spend 100 ex (not sure what the budget is for this build?), just to leanr that's it's getting hotfixed in a few weeks.
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 12:26:29
"
okami29 написал:
I don't want to spend 100 ex (not sure what the budget is for this build?), just to leanr that's it's getting hotfixed in a few weeks.

League ends in 1 month. At this point does it even worth worrying about this being hotfixed in a few weeks?
YOLO
Последняя редакция: Ultimait. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 23:12:32
"
okami29 написал:

They don't nerf/buff builds mid league other then the purposeful habringer working with item auras last league. It's possible it gets nerfed next league.
Hey, sweet build, had a level 96 occultist LL vortex I converted to this to close out the league by mowing through some delirium maps. Figured I would share my twist. https://pastebin.com/3P25aYm4. FYI your POB does not have "is enemy on consecrated ground" checked - adds a significant amount of DPS.

Not much different, but I was not enjoying the bossing experience at all (too squishy, not enough single target DPS), so I swapped Vaal Breach for Vaal Righteous Fire (maybe I just don't appreciate Vaal Breach enough, but I rarely find good rare monsters in the breach), and Vaal Righteous Fire is a ~30% DPS increase. I also got really lucky crafting my medium clusters and was able to get a boatload of resists from the gems in my Voices, which allowed me to cheat on a ring and get an unset to move Precision and socket another Vaal gem into chest - I initially chose Vaal Haste because I ended up with a Watchers Eye with Hatred % Phys converted to cold, % to Dodge Attacks with Grace & Onslaught with Haste, then remembered Cinderswallow gave onslaught (what a noob...). However, Haste is a 20% DPS increase as well, with added benefit of your cast rate of EK under Onslaught, Arcane Surge and Vaal Haste being comically fast and pretty entertaining. I've since enjoyed bossing a whole lot more. Figured I'd share if anyone is interested.

One dumb question - I see in your POB that you have 5 frenzy charges, how are you generating frenzy charges without Poacher's Mark? Probably a noob questions, I can't find it though.

Thanks for the build guide, really fun to play and once you get a point on your DPS, you melt everything.
Последняя редакция: GrilledCheesus. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 16:58:05
Hi br, why not use vaal haste?
Man, i invested so much.... but i die instantly at the beginning of full deli burials map.... cant get it going...i have the needed multi like u suggested but no chance !!!i bricked already two maps......
Would a bow like this (w/ crit multi) be better than your bow?
"
philantrophy написал:
Man, i invested so much.... but i die instantly at the beginning of full deli burials map.... cant get it going...i have the needed multi like u suggested but no chance !!!i bricked already two maps......

Do what's suggested above by Ultimait and try temporal chains + blasphemy in chest, works wonders! Then you can kite around a bit until something dies.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация