[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

"
versace9x написал:
Hi br, why not use vaal haste?

Simply because it's a waste of vaal souls. Those 30% cast speed and 13% movement speed is absolutely nothing compared to HH/IL buffs. The only moment when vaal haste could be a bit useful is delirium map start. Though due to how vaal skills work - having vaal haste gem socketed will delay your activation of vaal clarity/grace at map start, which are much more useful in terms of DPS/Survival.
"
Prolegend написал:
"
bahnschranke написал:

For the Helmet:

1. Buy minimum ilvl 73 'Warlord influenced' helmet with 'Temporal Chains' enchant (Or just get a helmet and 'Warlord Exalt' it.

Is this good advice? suggesting to get iLvl 73 with temp chain enchant will gimp you at a later stage when you want to roll t1 stuff.
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 16:45:51

fun day crafting, I'm slowly getting ready to move to using the build :)
Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 13:31:17
"
Q: Best delirum map setup.
A: Burial chambers with 5 obscured, map cannot consume sextants, area is influenced by elder (but not elder guardian), 35 quality, and beyond as a fractured mod.

So I am guessing a lot of people want to play this build to make currency fast;
So some questions :
- How much Ex/ hours can we get if we farm delirium Burial chambers ?

I am curently farming seeds and craft and would like to know if it's more profitable to farm those delirium maps.

Also why not Port map for Saint's treasures, it seems to be more consistent than doctor cards ? Did you try it ?

Finally is farming 5-way Legion as profitable (because it seems way more easy) ?
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 15:02:38
"
okami29 написал:
"
Q: Best delirum map setup.
A: Burial chambers with 5 obscured, map cannot consume sextants, area is influenced by elder (but not elder guardian), 35 quality, and beyond as a fractured mod.

So I am guessing a lot of people want to play this build to make currency fast;
So some questions :
- How much Ex/ hours can we get if we farm delirium Burial chambers ?

I am curently farming seeds and craft and would like to know if it's more profitable to farm those delirium maps.

Also why not Port map for Saint's treasures, it seems to be more consistent than doctor cards ? Did you try it ?

Finally is farming 5-way Legion as profitable (because it seems way more easy) ?

People only do port if they are going full MF and they do it on a yellow version of the map.

Profitability.. Honestly I have no idea this late into the league I usually never play longer then a month.

5 Way legion early in a league is very profitable solo.

"
ragewarror написал:
Would a bow like this (w/ crit multi) be better than your bow?

Possibly just copy it into my pob and compare it to mine :)
Последняя редакция: Rustyy121. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 18:47:14
Previous

new. It turned out very nice.

I respec'd my build a bit - if you get 35% clusters, you get 12% additional curse effect, which means you can drop the 4th cluster and one Whispers of Death and path to Whispers of Doom and still keep curse effect capped (I'm at 137%), was able to squeeze in Evil Eye in place of Whispers of Death, so now I blind and perm temp chains on hit. I game on a so-so gaming laptop, so extra defense is more useful than capping DPS because when you lag in full delirious DPS doesn't help nearly as much. POB = https://pastebin.com/JhH4CCgE

Good call on too many vaal skills making others worse. I like righteous fire but dropped vaal haste.

Haven't seen an answer to my question - how do we generate frenzy charges other than stealing that mod from monster via HH? Thanks for any feedback.
"
GrilledCheesus написал:
I respec'd my build a bit - if you get 35% clusters, you get 12% additional curse effect, which means you can drop the 4th cluster and one Whispers of Death and path to Whispers of Doom and still keep curse effect capped (I'm at 137%), was able to squeeze in Evil Eye in place of Whispers of Death, so now I blind and perm temp chains on hit. I game on a so-so gaming laptop, so extra defense is more useful than capping DPS because when you lag in full delirious DPS doesn't help nearly as much. POB = https://pastebin.com/JhH4CCgE

Good call on too many vaal skills making others worse. I like righteous fire but dropped vaal haste.

Haven't seen an answer to my question - how do we generate frenzy charges other than stealing that mod from monster via HH? Thanks for any feedback.

The easiest way is blood rage, if you don't want to change much. I personally use frenzy on hit armour, but have a bit another setup.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 14 авг. 2020 г., 1:32:50
"
GrilledCheesus написал:

I like the extra defense idea with evil eye, but is there any benefit for getting 4 curses?
So I am planning to buy some of the gear before the league ends for standard (hoping it's not "patched").

What should I start to buy ?
I bought the Astral Plate like yours for 25 ex (i think if this build is fixed this chest can be used on other builds so it should not be wasted and it's still hard to craft with all perfect stats) now only 14 ex remaining, I guess I should buy the bow.
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 15:16:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация