[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

"
aefoa написал:
Great job!
I see people are having problems killing map bosses with alch and go and you always have sextants/nemesis zana mod on regular maps. Looks like this juice is mandatory for every single map i guess.

My old videos have alc and go its simple enough for the build. Will post more clears later.
how would u go about leveling this build?
Was looking into this build for a few hours.
Pretty hard written to understand so far. Checked "budget" pob. By the looks its like 100ex build?
In budget pob there is no "the signal fire" quiver etc, like whats the needed combo of items for budget lol there is just too many of them in gearing section and different once in pob etc, my mind is blown away.

Build looks promising but definitely need more noob-friendly updates. Appreciate the work anyway
"
CVgMaDBgOD написал:
Was looking into this build for a few hours.
Pretty hard written to understand so far. Checked "budget" pob. By the looks its like 100ex build?
In budget pob there is no "the signal fire" quiver etc, like whats the needed combo of items for budget lol there is just too many of them in gearing section and different once in pob etc, my mind is blown away.

Build looks promising but definitely need more noob-friendly updates. Appreciate the work anyway

This build is not for noobs. A new player is never gonna have a headhunter in the first place. If your confused just look to the pob and don't pay attention to the guide you can make your own judgment calls from there.
currently lv94 on this build following the older 2 inspired learning set up. cant seem to do 100% deli t15, the first pack of mobs i try to kill just recks me. also tried simulacrum and sometimes i just get 1 shot'd as early as t15 by the first boss spawn. performs pretty well in 5way and tropical with deli zana mod. am i doing anything wrong with my set up? heres my gear:

i also have hatred convert/ hatred crit watchers eye, voices, 3x 6passive curse jewel with increased effect, what am i doing wrong??
"
kyodivine написал:
currently lv94 on this build following the older 2 inspired learning set up. cant seem to do 100% deli t15, the first pack of mobs i try to kill just recks me. also tried simulacrum and sometimes i just get 1 shot'd as early as t15 by the first boss spawn. performs pretty well in 5way and tropical with deli zana mod. am i doing anything wrong with my set up? heres my gear:

i also have hatred convert/ hatred crit watchers eye, voices, 3x 6passive curse jewel with increased effect, what am i doing wrong??

Hmm not really sure tbh your setup looks solid. Only difference is I didn't do del 5 until 98 I think. It could have been certain map mods. Avoid running cannot inflict ailments, and temporal chains. Cannot regen is kind of rippy as well but its doable. The only thing thats has been a full map rip for me is 2 bosses at portal spawn.
"
Hmm not really sure tbh your setup looks solid. Only difference is I didn't do del 5 until 98 I think. It could have been certain map mods. Avoid running cannot inflict ailments, and temporal chains. Cannot regen is kind of rippy as well but its doable. The only thing thats has been a full map rip for me is 2 bosses at portal spawn.

i tried it again today and did ok, in the very start can still be pretty scary but doable.
also what is the point of the awakened blasphemy + temp chains, is it just for a bit more survival before they get hit by the herald of thunder + temp chain?
This build dont work with Cospri, because Cospri make hexproof-bypass only hexes you cast yourself. No bane, no blasphemy, no Vixen trigger.

"
kyodivine написал:
"

i tried it again today and did ok, in the very start can still be pretty scary but doable.
also what is the point of the awakened blasphemy + temp chains, is it just for a bit more survival before they get hit by the herald of thunder + temp chain?

Yes for survival, helps a ton getting the early buffs imo.

*updated faq*
Последняя редакция: Rustyy121. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 16:53:32
Any thoughts on leveling? I know I could level as anything and then respec, just wondering what people found the fastest/most cost efficient.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация