[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

How you survive? How you sustain mana while clarity on soul pre? And how you dps single target without buffs? And how you sustain your life pool against desecrated ground? How you counter ignite its exist so much on us and dying to it? Thanks.

MY GEAR;
Скрытый текст

"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Последняя редакция: Unseensenpai. Время: 20 окт. 2020 г., 13:19:47
"
Unseensenpai написал:
How you survive? How you sustain mana while clarity on soul pre? And how you dps single target without buffs? And how you sustain your life pool against desecrated ground? How you counter ignite its exist so much on us and dying to it? Thanks.

MY GEAR;
Скрытый текст

Prolly just gear issue tbh, your bow is potato. What you see in my juice clear videos is how I play and the gear / flasks you see in the pob is what I had. Compare your pob dps to mine and try to figure out the kinks.
"
Rustyy121 написал:
"
Unseensenpai написал:

MY GEAR;
Скрытый текст

Prolly just gear issue tbh, your bow is potato. What you see in my juice clear videos is how I play and the gear / flasks you see in the pob is what I had. Compare your pob dps to mine and try to figure out the kinks.

I asked for how you counter ignite because its exist for long on us because we have temporal chains. You saying your weapon dogshit. WTF is wrong with that. Its good when i get buffs only ignite goes to kill me. How you immune against it if you are?
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
@Rustyy121

hi i saw your video on youtube and went through your pob. just a quick question, why are you using hatred for what is mainly a fire build? is it solely for the extra crit chance from your watcher's eye?

i also play self course occultist but in standard and is not the biggest fan of blade vortex gameplay style and like to give EK a try.

thanks in advance.
So in-game tooltip just needs to say 135% with helm enchant and solstice? Does the curse effect on Temp chains gem quality not do anything or is that taken into consideration in the calculations?
Why do you use that inspired learning jewel if you already have headhunter? just curious.
"
shaob написал:
Why do you use that inspired learning jewel if you already have headhunter? just curious.

Buffs stack for each inspire / headhunter
Hi rusty - https://pastebin.com/b4rj6ZTj my POB. Spent a while getting all these pieces but I'm having trouble activating all my auras + heralds. suggestions?

edit: I'm assuming the only map mods we want to avoid is phsy refelection / hexproof / curse less effect - correct?
Последняя редакция: shaob. Время: 22 окт. 2020 г., 15:46:25
Yo guys, I have a HH already and I want to go selfcurse.

What's the estimated budget to get the other gear including the bow to get it going?
"
swaes написал:
Yo guys, I have a HH already and I want to go selfcurse.

What's the estimated budget to get the other gear including the bow to get it going?

clear t16 80-100% delrius? maybe another 150EX

Clear Domain of Timeless Conflict though with maybe 5 or possibly 6 bars of loot.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/jgb82v/1_off_4_rows_of_full_loot_in_5x_timeless_never/

Here is a post on reddit with mostly budget gear besides the HH. I need a lot of more maybe 75-100EX in items to step inside t16-t19 100% and 80%

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация