[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

I swear crafting this helmet has got to be a nightmare, 30 essences in no conc effect ever. I did land this though:

For the expert crafters out there, I assume it's better now to reroll prefix until hitting conc effect rather than keeping up with the essence spam, right?
Just a clarification for me if you could. In your weedcrafting helm section you said that getting Inc AoE is very difficult, the way you've worded it makes it souond like it's preferable to Conc Eff. Is that the case? Because I hit Inc AoE 20 and am unsure if I should keep rolling for Conc. I presume what you meant to write was getting them both together is very rare and is an amazing place to start with the helm? Just checking, because I'm sitting on the 20 inc AoE just in case it's worth moving forward with the weedcrafting.

Also, on your current Ritual character it appears you're running a void battery along with 1 Shimmerons - any reason for that? Is that preferable to 2x Shimm?

Much appreciated, just switching over now at lvl 85 as suggested and looking forward to seeing what it can do!
"
saddj001 написал:
Just a clarification for me if you could. In your weedcrafting helm section you said that getting Inc AoE is very difficult, the way you've worded it makes it souond like it's preferable to Conc Eff. Is that the case? Because I hit Inc AoE 20 and am unsure if I should keep rolling for Conc. I presume what you meant to write was getting them both together is very rare and is an amazing place to start with the helm? Just checking, because I'm sitting on the 20 inc AoE just in case it's worth moving forward with the weedcrafting.

Also, on your current Ritual character it appears you're running a void battery along with 1 Shimmerons - any reason for that? Is that preferable to 2x Shimm?

Much appreciated, just switching over now at lvl 85 as suggested and looking forward to seeing what it can do!

I'm not OP but I imagine he meant it's incredibly hard to hit both. Conc effect is a damage multiplier while inc AoE is more quality of life I believe, so personally I'm going for conc trying to craft my helm.

They have the same weighting, craft of exile gives an average of 390 tries to hit both (T16 or above), or 8 tries to hit either of the two (again including the lower tiers), so the difference is massive indeed.
Hi Primaeva,

I'm currently lvl94 in Rituals league and planning to switch over to this build. However, I do not have the currency and experience to craft/buy the helm and armour. Is it mandatory to have these items for the build to work? Or is it also still viable (but less dps) with Arcanist Brand and VD in a 6l non influenced armor?

Thanks for sharing the build as it looks really cool.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
unciuchino написал:
I swear crafting this helmet has got to be a nightmare, 30 essences in no conc effect ever. I did land this though:

For the expert crafters out there, I assume it's better now to reroll prefix until hitting conc effect rather than keeping up with the essence spam, right?

Holy shit, I think you beat the previous record of 22 with no Conc. That's some massive low-end RNG mate, sorry D:

Do you mean Harvest crafting reroll prefixes keeping suff? Not a bad idea if they're cheap on TFT - however do note that both Hypo and obviously the Essence mod are easily guaranteed on most Horror outcomes (with the risk of rolling mana like in this instance), so unless the rerolls are like <50c or something you may want to do Essence Spamming still.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Iluvthu написал:
Hi Primaeva,

I'm currently lvl94 in Rituals league and planning to switch over to this build. However, I do not have the currency and experience to craft/buy the helm and armour. Is it mandatory to have these items for the build to work? Or is it also still viable (but less dps) with Arcanist Brand and VD in a 6l non influenced armor?

Thanks for sharing the build as it looks really cool.

Heya mate!

I would say using a tanky 6L armor would work well, yes, but you more or less want to guarantee having "10% of Max Life gained as ES" craft on the chestpiece. In your helm can go the Incinerate/BoneOffering/Flammability/CWC loop (er, or you can just manually cast Bone Offering and Flammability sure.)

In the Chest Links you must include Power Charge on Critical as that's how we generate most of the damage.

Focus on getting Cinderswallow, Unnatural Instinct and Awakened Spell Cascade first - these are higher priority than the helm.
"
saddj001 написал:

Yep, unciuchino is right - I meant on top of Conc Effect. I'm not running an Inc AOE helm this league - it's just a really nice miracle to have if you hit both.

Oh! The Void Battery is gone already, I was testing it as an alternative. More noteworthy is how I'm now wearing a Replica Soul Tether - it has sent my total HP pool up to 9.7k... I am definitely going to write more gear setups for the guide now that we have over 50 players!
That would be amazing! I've pretty well got everything going except for the 2x fettle jewels. 4.2k HP and 2k ES (just switched to a 6L with lower ES and life than the 5L I had to tide me over), but got the explode and frenzy charges (saving for PCoC).

Seems okay overall, still dying a fair bit but to be fair I'm still learning it! Just having trouble with mana sustain - occasionally get caught out if I miss-cast the wrong brands or incinerate and I'm out of mana. Would be keen to see your setup to help me hone a bit! Perhaps PoENinja hasnt updated since you got rid of the void battery? Thanks for replying!
I just changed to this build from an elementalist and boy i should of read better the build description. This is a 3-4 button build ,coming from 1 button build i cant play this one and i also die a lot...
"
arisgigi написал:
I just changed to this build from an elementalist and boy i should of read better the build description. This is a 3-4 button build ,coming from 1 button build i cant play this one and i also die a lot...

Ooooooof. That's rough. Yep, its a big huge disclaimer up there because back in the day people would ask "why would I use this over VDSS, its more buttons". The answer was "3-4 times the bossing damage" but anyway, most people got too used to it by then. It got nerfed a little though and bosses are tough as nails now, so this builds picking back up.

I'll try to publish a tutorial video, I think people are fudging up their brands a bit.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация