[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
FateAvrnicus написал:
Thank you sir! made it to 82 should be ready to switch! However I'm noob at crafting. Is there any alternative decent helm to use before I fully commit and try to craft that sick Elder base with conc effect + hypothermia?

I think there are a lot of cheap RF helm rejects you can get for a song (conc effect + 30% more elemental damage - I'd start there!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Bazyleo написал:
Hey there! Great guide! I got hooked when I saw it first time. I tried to copy your setup from harvest pob, but I'm constantly dying. Like 3 times per map... What do I do wrong? My PoB here: https://pastebin.com/xARts7VY

Hmm everything seems in order mate. Your DPS is gonna be pretty sick with that helm.

However, 4k life 1.1k ES is gonna chomp a bit. I mean, bringing even 5k life to high-tier maps is suicide - you are going to get 1-shot every Legion, some bad rituals, or if you run headlong into a pack without your brands covering you.

Also yikes! You dropped Glancing Blows totally.

I think even my most glass cannon-y Harvest build had 5k life and 2k ES with Glancing Blows.

Furthermore, as you know, your life (and thus ES) gained per second is highly dependent on your life pool.

The steps I'd recommend -

1) drop some damage nodes and focus on getting Fettle Cluster Jewels (or at least stuff like Sublime Sensation 8% HP and 10% ES)

2) To free up those points drop the right cluster tree.

3) Take Glancing Blows, this shit saves lives. Path down to it, pick up life nodes along the way.

4) Push your jewellery slots harder for HP. You really want to hit nearly 5k HP for things to feel good.

5) Drop VRF for Discipline. It's not worth it if you're dying so often, the extra ES is gonna help.

Remember: a total of 6.5k life + ES is really the minimum for T16++ content.

Finally, make sure you get used to alternating brands. Casting 2 wrong ones in a row does jack. You'll get it in a matter of minutes, just practice.
Thanks for all the advices. I tweaked my build around your tips and I've got more eHP definitely. I feel like I lost quite a big chunk of my damage. To be fair, looking at your videos makes me sad that I cannot melt those bosses as quick as you. :(
What should be next step in my build?

Pob updated: https://pastebin.com/PMV9C383

Thanks again!

edit. got power charge generation on chest :D
Последняя редакция: Bazyleo. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 12:05:23
"
primaeva написал:
"
FateAvrnicus написал:
Thank you sir! made it to 82 should be ready to switch! However I'm noob at crafting. Is there any alternative decent helm to use before I fully commit and try to craft that sick Elder base with conc effect + hypothermia?

I think there are a lot of cheap RF helm rejects you can get for a song (conc effect + 30% more elemental damage - I'd start there!

All right I finally made the switch! still adjusting to the new playstyle :) At least I did not die to Shimmeron, due to over leech! I'm still squishy but I can improve my Ehp by upgrading the gear little by little.
My question is, how do I max the damage rotation? Do I need to cast 4 brands? (2 volatile and 2 desecrate then Incinerate) and sometimes when I recall seems like it only chains a little and disappears, I must be doing something wrong.

Still very early in transition, Here's a link to my PoB https://pastebin.com/FnaugcpY

If you could take a look and let me know what I need to improve next to start destroying bosses It'll be greatly appreciated! Thanks for this fun build, cheers
"
FateAvrnicus написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
FateAvrnicus написал:

All right I finally made the switch! still adjusting to the new playstyle :) At least I did not die to Shimmeron, due to over leech! I'm still squishy but I can improve my Ehp by upgrading the gear little by little.
My question is, how do I max the damage rotation? Do I need to cast 4 brands? (2 volatile and 2 desecrate then Incinerate) and sometimes when I recall seems like it only chains a little and disappears, I must be doing something wrong.

Still very early in transition, Here's a link to my PoB https://pastebin.com/FnaugcpY

If you could take a look and let me know what I need to improve next to start destroying bosses It'll be greatly appreciated! Thanks for this fun build, cheers

So what you do is you keep 4 brands up for mapping, just drop #1 #2 then recall into pack, then run PAST them. Do NOT stand around waiting for stuff to die IN FRONT of you, that'll slow your run down terrible. (This is where phasing helps a ton - otherwise just flame dash in zigzags.)

In between two major packs, drop another #1 and #2. Then Recall.

Repeat this and you will have 4 brands going throughout the map. Use Recall for instant burst - drop Brands when there is a nice distance and space around you.

For bosses - just drop #1 and #2 if there's just one boss, then channel your incinerate to bring up Bone oFfering and debuff the boss.

82 is a little rough but the absolutely massive power spike will come from you getting the Power Charge nodes. Also Inpulsa's isn't as important as getting a high EHP chest - buy one of these and craft 10% of life gained as maximum ES, and 5L it, you'll be golden.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/0nRqWqQsg
"
Bazyleo написал:
Thanks for all the advices. I tweaked my build around your tips and I've got more eHP definitely. I feel like I lost quite a big chunk of my damage. To be fair, looking at your videos makes me sad that I cannot melt those bosses as quick as you. :(
What should be next step in my build?

Pob updated: https://pastebin.com/PMV9C383

Thanks again!

edit. got power charge generation on chest :D

Alas dude, you have no power charge generation so you may be fighting the bosses with 1 power charge if it has no adds... So that's 1/6th the damage of the build. D:

EDIT: OH looks like you fixed that, ahaha.

Next step would be that Cinderswallow mate. Does it feel better already with power charge gen lol
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 14:53:30

Managed to get this helmet and got conc+cold res with first try.
But i don`t fully understand, how should i delete stun and block recovery now.
As far as i understand, it`s "unremovable' suffix, which can`t be depleted by harvest?
Then should i try to use annul and pray for luck, or there are some ways to get this out of helmet?
Not really familliar with all of harvest craft, skipped it and only started understand about itt a little.
I really appreciate any answers, thanks to everyone
"
Pechenko2212 написал:

Managed to get this helmet and got conc+cold res with first try.
But i don`t fully understand, how should i delete stun and block recovery now.
As far as i understand, it`s "unremovable' suffix, which can`t be depleted by harvest?
Then should i try to use annul and pray for luck, or there are some ways to get this out of helmet?
Not really familliar with all of harvest craft, skipped it and only started understand about itt a little.
I really appreciate any answers, thanks to everyone

Yeah, mods like Stun & Block Reovery (and mana, etc) have always been soft bricks.

I would try a non-life as life or just outright annul (same odds) to get rid of that - it's 25% chance to salvage it, otherwise the Horror Spam continues. It's just part of helmet crafting since GGG deliberately left some holes even for Harvest in there!
"
primaeva написал:
"
FateAvrnicus написал:

So what you do is you keep 4 brands up for mapping, just drop #1 #2 then recall into pack, then run PAST them. Do NOT stand around waiting for stuff to die IN FRONT of you, that'll slow your run down terrible. (This is where phasing helps a ton - otherwise just flame dash in zigzags.)

In between two major packs, drop another #1 and #2. Then Recall.

Repeat this and you will have 4 brands going throughout the map. Use Recall for instant burst - drop Brands when there is a nice distance and space around you.

For bosses - just drop #1 and #2 if there's just one boss, then channel your incinerate to bring up Bone oFfering and debuff the boss.

82 is a little rough but the absolutely massive power spike will come from you getting the Power Charge nodes. Also, Inpulsa's isn't as important as getting a high EHP chest - buy one of these and craft 10% of life gained as maximum ES, and 5L it, you'll be golden.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/0nRqWqQsg

Wow thanks for the reply sir! I just did what you said. I was worried about PC because of the degen lol. Now I bought that Chest and spec the PC nodes and boom! No longer dying of random 1 shot and bosses are melting. What kind of Sorcery is this??
So Please let me know if this sounds like a good priority for upgrade
1. Boots (more life + chaos res)
2. Belt (more life + es),
3. Helmet (conc effect + hypo)
4. then finally craft explody on the chest?

Thanks again I haven't had this much fun with a build (even when dying a lot because Low health + inpulsa) xD
Cool build, this looks really fun! Going to try to make a juiced version on Standard for funzies. Working on a chest now.

ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация