[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Made some gear updates, now sitting at 5,3k life/2,9k es while mapping and
5,6k life/3,2k es while bossing. Normal jewels are the way to go if you go for 2 large clusters imo. Maven/Blob gets phased in 1-2seconds, Sirus can be annoying depending on ground effects/ports but i just don't like the fight. Cannot be Frozen on boots felt necessary to me. Capping chaos res is easily possible with harvest and pretty good for Chayula in the Feared.

For mapping i switch to an HH and switch one of the jewels.
The good news: I did A9 Maven deathless!

The bad news: I did it by killing her final phase in a single brand attachment, without ever learning how to do the mechanics.
"
PhalasFatalis написал:
Can you tell me what the ideal helm enchant is for the build? Is it arcanist cast speed or vd consumes an extra corpse? or something else altogether? ty.

12% cast speed on Arc Brand, it amounts to about 9% more damage over the typical ramp speed (~2s).
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Asterism написал:
The good news: I did A9 Maven deathless!

The bad news: I did it by killing her final phase in a single brand attachment, without ever learning how to do the mechanics.

Ahaha yes neat! Of you ever catch her taking time to tell you to Stand Still - she's going to blow up before starting Memory Gane
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hi, i've just finished the first version of this build, but i've a problem of gameplay i think. in map, mobs kill me before brand drop corps and explode them Can someone explain to the rotation to have ? how many brand for each ? 2 and 2 or 1 and 3 ? i 'm sry i'm a new player on this build.
Maybe a dumb question, but how the f do you chill for hypothermia?
"
kai279 написал:
Maybe a dumb question, but how the f do you chill for hypothermia?

The Corpse Pact ascendency node chills and shocks enemies near desecrated corpses.
Hi, what helmet should i get on low budget? On what should i look?
IMO put the Volatile Dead link into your chest instead and run Incinerate/CWC/Wave of Conviction/Bone offering in any rare helm that gives you stats and life, with Elemental Weakness or Flammability from a curse-on-hit ring.

Or if you want to be spicy, craft Triggers Socketed Spells when you Focus onto the helm and run Bone Offering/Wave of Conviction/Blade Blast/a curse in there, but be aware that Focus has an infuriating 12 second cooldown.

My gear as of now. This build definitely does what it says in that it fucks bosses. Its a little on the glass cannon side though even with high leech speed from Vaal Pact. Definitely do not skimp on Life/Energy Shield. Im sitting about 4.8K hp and 2.4 k ES and its staring to feel better.

My rings/amulet are absolutely dog shit though and i need to improve them.

A couple recommendations I have found helpful. Drop righteous fire, there isnt any point imo(some of the pobs in the guide had righteous fire). It hurts your survivability and the build does more than enough damage to where you only save maybe a second or two on kill time. Instead use Discipline, which will VASTLY improve your survivability.

Void batteries are an acceptable alternative that helps a lot when you are trying to put your gear together and are having trouble with the shimmeron degen.

If you have the money, i recommend double elevating the chest for 5% explode & aoe/frenzy & movespeed. It makes the mapping so much smoother. I also opted for tailwind elusive boots because taking along time between packs can feel bad sometimes if there is lingering shimmeron degen. Constant leeching is the name of the game here.

Another thing im not to sure how to solve but Awaken lvl 9 has some hard hitting mobs that can really pose a threat for your primal crush claws. I have had them die but was able to zone out and respawn them before losing both.

Also dreading it, but i think volatile dead consumes 1 additional corpse would be huge damage increase so i am going to try and farm that enchant if my sanity allows.

Lastly, fuck essenses of horror. The helm is a bitch to craft and can get VERY expensive which is why i wouldnt even think of trying to elevate it without losing my sanity.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Последняя редакция: TheAshmaker. Время: 9 февр. 2021 г., 8:53:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация