[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
TheAshmaker написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
TheAshmaker написал:

Great point, i like that better. Arcanist brand enchant would be better to ramp damage up faster.

Haha be sure to check out the Immortal Ambition + Corrupted Soul Combo! I'm personally on 9.7k combined now.

If you've any ideas on how to improve the build (like maybe Scorching Ray as a long-range alternative to Incinerate and it'd also free up a skill slot) do let me know.

I also have a question of my own: Is there a supporter pack you DO NOT have?!

LOL some of the earlier supporter packs i missed out on. What can i say i like this game and have been playing since 2012 :D. Immortal ambition and corrupted soul seems cool i will definitely check that out.

I was thinking last night though, if you use awakened spell cascade (which i am) in the helm would VD + 1 corpse enchant actually be better? Wouldnt it consume basically 5 additional corpses each cast giving you essentially 10% cast speed through the Corpse Pact ascendancy node? Thats is worse than arcanist brand enchant, BUT you also get 5 corpse explosions and 5 balls extra. Or does the enchant not interact with VD being cast by arcanist brand + awakened spell cascade like I was thinking?

So basically VD x 1 hits 3 corpses.

Awakened Spell Cascade makes it hit 15. (4 additional areas).

Yet even with Undertaker our Desecrate is capped at 12.

VD consumes additional Corpse will only provide slight value while mapping and none at all on bosses due to this cap.

If they ever raise the cap for Desecrate, then the helm enchant will come back into play.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
kiorull написал:
First of all, thanks for the build, it's really fresh and nice to play!

I have a big issue when playing it though. Whenever there are a lot of monsters and VD production is ramped up, my latency spikes and I get a disconnect:
https://postimg.cc/BL5pPq2c
(ignore the stats, I didn't have auras on, freshly disconnected)

This happens and is reproducible in 2 specific scenarios:
1. harbinger reinforcements - this would be ok, I could live with respeccing this
2. 2nd or 3rd ritual, when there are a lot of mobs.
I don't do any of the juice up maps, not interested in that kind of content.

I started with a pyroclast miner, also graphics intensive, had no issue like the above, no latency drops whatsoever.

My computer is old, but not that bad, it works alright (playing only in FHD): GTX 1070 Ti, i5-4670k, 16GB ram.

I tried most of the suggested workarounds in the thread (disabling NVDIA sound devices, limiting the process CPU, vulkan on/off, dynamic resolution on/off, bought mtx for VD, changed realms) and none of them prevents disconnect.

If anyone has any more suggestions, please help. Thanks!

Heya, this league I tried something and irs let me record videos in better quality:

ThrottleStop - underclocking, then importantly Unchecking Disable Turbo (allowing it to Turbo), and enabling SpeedShift and SpeedStep.

Going to production_config.ini and turning sound effects to 0. It's not like VD sounds great anyway. Try it for a sec.
"
Carmondai89 написал:
I wanted to use shimmerons since a long time and I got two corrupted cheap ones with sufficient rolls.

So I went to craft the helmet, and it's a bit annoying to spam the Essences.
Now I go this thing here and NO IDEA if it's worth anything to anyone or I should go for a beastcraft with 50% chance of bricking it.

I currently have it for sale because maybe some miners/trappers want it. But not a single item apparently has those 3 mods. Some trap gems do have the AoE tag and so do mines...any ideas if and what it might be worth?

I think a top tier trapper helm has to hit Throw An Additional Trap or something to be worth it - and the problem is all the big boy miners use Akane's BL miner - which uses Indigon!

I'd still hold on to it and price it way above cost price though. You can Weedcraft some sweet mods on it, but don't let it slow you down from making your own VD helm :)
"
primaeva написал:

Heya, this league I tried something and irs let me record videos in better quality:

ThrottleStop - underclocking, then importantly Unchecking Disable Turbo (allowing it to Turbo), and enabling SpeedShift and SpeedStep.

Going to production_config.ini and turning sound effects to 0. It's not like VD sounds great anyway. Try it for a sec.

Just tried, no luck... have no issues with frames though, latency is the issue. When VD are ramped up, it spikes from my regular 80ms to 1800-5000 then flatlines... I can literally walk amongst the mobs, see the VD balls in mid air, they don't do anything, 5-10 seconds and I am disconnected.
"
kiorull написал:
"
primaeva написал:

Just tried, no luck... have no issues with frames though, latency is the issue. When VD are ramped up, it spikes from my regular 80ms to 1800-5000 then flatlines... I can literally walk amongst the mobs, see the VD balls in mid air, they don't do anything, 5-10 seconds and I am disconnected.

Ack. This sounds like a netcode thing mate. I'm sorry it happened like this. What a out Lockheed vs Predictive? Failing which I think it's bug report time!
Just popping in to ask if you’re working on the entry level gear set up? I’m sure I could figure it out myself but I have limited playing time so it might be easier for me if you’re still planning to get around to writing it up. Thanks for the cool build! I look forward to trying it out!
Also, 1 kind of random question. Why a bone helmet instead of hubris circlet?

EDIT: Nevermind I re-read the helmet crafting section and that answered my question.
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 22:06:31
"
primaeva написал:

I think a top tier trapper helm has to hit Throw An Additional Trap or something to be worth it - and the problem is all the big boy miners use Akane's BL miner - which uses Indigon!

I'd still hold on to it and price it way above cost price though. You can Weedcraft some sweet mods on it, but don't let it slow you down from making your own VD helm :)

thanks!

The new base helmet is very uncooperative so far however -.- 25+ tries and no luck with conc. effect. I hate this random part of crafting
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
Just popping in to ask if you’re working on the entry level gear set up? I’m sure I could figure it out myself but I have limited playing time so it might be easier for me if you’re still planning to get around to writing it up. Thanks for the cool build! I look forward to trying it out!

Heya! The key to it really is buying a chest with a spare prefix slot avail here and 5-linking it via Jeweller's Touch - total cost can be as low as 6c.

Then get a crafter to put 10% of max life gained as ES here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/vK7la6ZfE

The helm - just buy any old Conc Effect + 30% elem helm here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/PaPRgtL

Put Power Charge on Critical instead of combustion there. Boom! Pseudo-6L that will let you farm A9 stuff with ease.

Granted, without explody your mapping is a little bit slower, but that applies to all builds I reckon.

Rest of necessary expenses (accounting for the advertised 10ex entry cost):

60c - Atziri's Acuity (wtf? I paid 4ex, lmao.)
10c - 2 higher-end Shimmerons.
2ex - Cinderswallow Urn - too good to not have, plenty of sustain for mapping and big boss burst.
20c - Doryani Jewel + Soul Tether - this combo gives you some massive 8k-9k EHP at 85-95.
~50c - buy a good fire leech neck with dex and other high resists. Anoint Hematophagy if you're new to build.

x - Thread of hope - focus north area first. Dirt cheap since build has plenty of free elemental resists

50c - Well-rolled 9 passive Cluster Jewel, get Sadist and maybe Prismatic Heart.

Rest of the budget = get a good rare boots and rings with 70+ life and resists, nothing fancy here imo.

The rest of the budget put towards buying rares that shore up your Life Pool.

Eventually you want Unnatural Instinct (gives you ~8 passive points back) then the Awakened Spell Cascade + Undertaker anoint combo. When you have enough currency start looking at an explodey + frenzy chest - instructions to craft included in guide.
"
Carmondai89 написал:
"
primaeva написал:

thanks!

The new base helmet is very uncooperative so far however -.- 25+ tries and no luck with conc. effect. I hate this random part of crafting

Ah rip mate. That's why Harvest was such a big deal, we didn't have to do with so much chaos (heh) any more.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация