[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

What flask would you replace if you were to add a bottled faith?
tailwind doesent seems so neccesary for us. all we need is survi.
elusive + chance to dodge combo atk/spell is perfect what we dont block we dodging.

one question about spectres we use crusher+ blisterlord from harvest or 2 crushers?
and desecrate normal or phantasmal would be better for us?
Yo, which enchant do you prefer the most?
I will start with damage penetrants x% res if you havnt killed recently

Almost done crafting the endgame helm, with arcanist brand enchant, before I realize the hubris circlet I bought is ilvl 82 and I need ilvl 84 for tier 1 shaper spell crit chance *facepalm*. Oh well I guess it’s still usable even if it’s not what I wanted. I may sell anyways and start over. I got really lucky with the essence spamming and could make good money selling it.
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 10:45:50
"
Ibarela написал:
I will start with damage penetrants x% res if you havnt killed recently

120% increased crit chance if you haven’t killed recently would be really nice for bossing. Help push that effective crit chance to 100%

Never mind I remember the wording incorrectly. It’s “120% critical strike chance if you haven’t crit recently” which is basically only useful to miners.
Последняя редакция: IceColdPorkSoda. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 11:20:53

Guys I am done with the league. Invested 100ish exalts on this. Anyone wants to buy my whole gear just let me know ingame.

IGN: QueenOfTheFirstGod. Thanks.
Thoughts on running detonate dead over volatile dead? The chest does most of the clear anyway and DD seems to deal a lot more damage compared to VD on single target
"
Ammoconda написал:
Thoughts on running detonate dead over volatile dead? The chest does most of the clear anyway and DD seems to deal a lot more damage compared to VD on single target
I had a similar thought about running DD in the helmet like a modern VDSS build, but I think arcanist brand will alternate between the two skills instead of activating both at once.
I looked at your day 16 gear and cant see a spectre gem anywhere, am i blind?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация