[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Reforge harvest craft shenanigans, can i use it for this build?

If you can't control it, STOP.
"
Carmondai89 написал:
I am crafting for this on the side and getting closer...also leveled a char from which I might switch.

Current progress:

Had to remove the Immolate mod as the helmet just wouldn't roll Hypothermia.
I didn't dare roll over the Arc enchant, but I am not sure if it's even that good on this helmet, anyone got an idea if I should keep it? More or less same question: How important is the Arcanist Brand enchant? I did some Harvest Labs yesterday and i might try a few more but chances are slim ofc.

Also regarding the chest: How important is the ES regen mod? I got T1, but I have to remove the ES prefix....should I lock suffixes to save the ES regen mod?

Thanks!

For the chest you don't need the ES regen mod as you'll be playing with a Soul Tether or the Ahuana jewel, anyway you will only leech ES, no regen, so the mod is actually useless on this build. Just get rid of it and get rid of the ES too and craft life and %HP as ES imo.
How to kill Kitava on lava lake?
Desecrate+ AB not generating corpses around him(
"
kinbord написал:

For the chest you don't need the ES regen mod as you'll be playing with a Soul Tether or the Ahuana jewel, anyway you will only leech ES, no regen, so the mod is actually useless on this build. Just get rid of it and get rid of the ES too and craft life and %HP as ES imo.

Totally forgot about it, ofc you are right, thanks.

Put the build together and bought some items...so I just need to level some gems.
As a person who dislikes the pressing of 1000 buttons, can any of you share how you do it? As I see we cast 2 Brands (more or less occasionally) and Incinerate AND flame dash for mobility.
That's 4 skills and takes all my free mouse buttons...I am slow with two of them and maybe we want movement bount to leftclick?

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
So, I am going to preface with the fact that I am not good at this game at all. I love it, I'm just not all that good at it :D

That said, I've been pretty successful with this build so far.

I seem to be missing something though because I'm not even close to the level of dps I see on this thread.

Here's a link to the gear I'm using:

I know it is far from perfect, but I'm sort of struggling to understand how I'm so far away from the seemingly "instant" death of bosses I keep seeing on the thread here.

I know I'm missing woke spell cascade. Does it make that much difference that I'd be that far behind?

Here's a link to my pob in case anyone wants to check it for things I may be missing.

And yes, I'm a little squishy, but, I can live with that until I can start fixing some of the mediocre rolls I have on gear, and gain a few more levels.

Just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious!

https://pastebin.com/0wYbeFji
seems i was lucky when crafting helmet ;)

starting to feeling smooth even with work in progress and one advice take caution to your health pool more than es cause of 9 starting. i played with replica combo and it was nightmare. after changed belt to good stygian maping wasn't problem anymore even when little rusting with rotation.
rn working on chest but it pretty sad with low amount of life crafts on xbox ;/
woke spell cascade is, after the 8L hat, the second biggest dps upgrade to this build, yeah. most of the instant death stuff i've seen has also involved stuff like bottled faith and penetration corrupted shimmerons and tailwind boots.

also make sure you use brand recall and incinerate while the boss is talking at you to "preload" the cast speed buffs, it makes a huge difference
"
Carmondai89 написал:
"
kinbord написал:

Totally forgot about it, ofc you are right, thanks.

Put the build together and bought some items...so I just need to level some gems.
As a person who dislikes the pressing of 1000 buttons, can any of you share how you do it? As I see we cast 2 Brands (more or less occasionally) and Incinerate AND flame dash for mobility.
That's 4 skills and takes all my free mouse buttons...I am slow with two of them and maybe we want movement bount to leftclick?

You can't really play the build with less than 5 buttons (+ flasks) in my opinions. I personally have incinerate on left click, flame dash on q (assuming qwerty keyboard of course), desecrate brand on w, VD brand on e and brand recall on a. I do have flasks 4 and 5 on my mouse (buttons 4 and 5) though so I can blast all flasks easily. Using those keybinds I usually do W + E with 1s~ish of delay between the two of them, then blast all flasks (1 + 2 + 3 + mouse 4 & 5), flame dash and either brand recall or new brands (new W + E sequence). I don't feel the need of using incinerate in maps usually because I have enough gears to be tanky enough but when I did need to I would just press it here and there when I felt safe about channeling a bit.
When it's just bossing like Elder, Shaper, Maven's Invitations and such, I put brands as close as I can to the boss, pop flasks and incinerate during talking phase or after an attack so that I know I can channel for 0.5-1s safely and then it's usually enough to kill bosses anyway.
"
Joehs написал:
So, I am going to preface with the fact that I am not good at this game at all. I love it, I'm just not all that good at it :D

That said, I've been pretty successful with this build so far.

I seem to be missing something though because I'm not even close to the level of dps I see on this thread.

Here's a link to the gear I'm using:

I know it is far from perfect, but I'm sort of struggling to understand how I'm so far away from the seemingly "instant" death of bosses I keep seeing on the thread here.

I know I'm missing woke spell cascade. Does it make that much difference that I'd be that far behind?

Here's a link to my pob in case anyone wants to check it for things I may be missing.

And yes, I'm a little squishy, but, I can live with that until I can start fixing some of the mediocre rolls I have on gear, and gain a few more levels.

Just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious!

https://pastebin.com/0wYbeFji

Gear is globally good, your pob shows a very bad lightning res though but I guess I fucked something up and it's just pob giving me wrong numbers. You could get few better nodes on the tree, like with a thread of hope where you have your watcher's eye and by taking Spiritual Aid that applies the damage buffs of your minions to you too. Also your large jewel is cold damage and you might want fire one as we play with Avatar of fire which makes us do ONLY fire damage.
Other than that: YES, awakened spell cascade is HUUUUGE. It's by far the best 12ex and the most impacting thing I bought this league. It was like: I equipped it, I anointed Undertaker, and I went from "I'm running away from the boss so that the damages can be dealt while I'm safe away" to "I'm running awa... Oh he's dead already, nice". Another thing that might be impacting your damages is specters. If you do not have the harvest ones you're missing on a good chunk of your damages.

Hope it helped =)
"
Gear is globally good, your pob shows a very bad lightning res though but I guess I fucked something up and it's just pob giving me wrong numbers. You could get few better nodes on the tree, like with a thread of hope where you have your watcher's eye and by taking Spiritual Aid that applies the damage buffs of your minions to you too. Also your large jewel is cold damage and you might want fire one as we play with Avatar of fire which makes us do ONLY fire damage.
Other than that: YES, awakened spell cascade is HUUUUGE. It's by far the best 12ex and the most impacting thing I bought this league. It was like: I equipped it, I anointed Undertaker, and I went from "I'm running away from the boss so that the damages can be dealt while I'm safe away" to "I'm running awa... Oh he's dead already, nice". Another thing that might be impacting your damages is specters. If you do not have the harvest ones you're missing on a good chunk of your damages.

Hope it helped =)

Thanks!

Lightning res is borked because i'm using the malachais artifice with spectre gem in it. It's maxxed, just not in POB for whatever reason.

I saw the latest POB on the front page, might get another thread of hope and spec into spiritual aid if I can get a few more levels.

Good tip on the large jewel, will look into that if I can find another one for hte right price.

Went ahead and dumped my last remaining 10ex into awakened spell cascade. Getting ready to take it for a spin now!

Thanks for the feedback :D

Edit: holy smokes, what a difference for real. For anyone wondering if it's worth it, spend the ex on awakened spell cascade.

I also noticed, I had my casts backwards. Was casting VD brand first, then desecrate. Swapped them around and its making a huge difference on how fast I can move about and how fast packs are dying.
Последняя редакция: Joehs. Время: 19 февр. 2021 г., 18:27:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация