[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hey !

I've follow your build and it's pretty fun and cool to play.
The degen of wands and playstyle was a bit tricky earlier but just fine now.

Right now defensiv layers are my main problems. I'm leveling for Glancing Blow ans still miss last lab for Bone offering.
I Guess it'll fix random OS on bosses and mobs but :
- Incinerate support loop use tons of mana and i'm usually to low on mana to proc Bone and curses
- The time before leech on bosses bring me many death
- Chaos res is a Big problem on Sirius (due to other point)

So i have few question about gems setup and stuffs :
- Can we swap to a 6link VD to free life/def on helmet ? Whould this hit our DPS hard ?
- Is a 4link (Incinerate + CwC + Curse + Bone) with trigger weapon (WoC + Bone + ???) possible ?
- i was thinking about curse on hit to gain a gem spot and maybe drop the arcanist desecrate setup to a trigger of even a self cast ?

Sorry for my bad english, my char is public if you want to check :)
"
ErrorNaime написал:
Hey !

I've follow your build and it's pretty fun and cool to play.
The degen of wands and playstyle was a bit tricky earlier but just fine now.

Right now defensiv layers are my main problems. I'm leveling for Glancing Blow ans still miss last lab for Bone offering.
I Guess it'll fix random OS on bosses and mobs but :
- Incinerate support loop use tons of mana and i'm usually to low on mana to proc Bone and curses
- The time before leech on bosses bring me many death
- Chaos res is a Big problem on Sirius (due to other point)

So i have few question about gems setup and stuffs :
- Can we swap to a 6link VD to free life/def on helmet ? Whould this hit our DPS hard ?
- Is a 4link (Incinerate + CwC + Curse + Bone) with trigger weapon (WoC + Bone + ???) possible ?
- i was thinking about curse on hit to gain a gem spot and maybe drop the arcanist desecrate setup to a trigger of even a self cast ?

Sorry for my bad english, my char is public if you want to check :)

Oh fuck!! Sorry about this. As you can tell I peaced out a little because Heist was giving me some nasty Delirium flashbacks and had a bunch of other games to catch up to. Not sure if you'll see this but I'll reply to your questions:

"

Actually, this was 100% the big brain move in Heist. Helmet was a premium choice in Harvest because of how easy it was to stack all those damage mods on a helm. It still kinda is (because it can hit 8L+ still) but it's infinitely more expensive, so if you had a 6L handy the added life/ES on helm would have been a good tradeoff.

"
- Is a 4link (Incinerate + CwC + Curse + Bone) with trigger weapon (WoC + Bone + ???)

Yup. You do lose a couple damage multipliers but that's about it. The only time the 8L/6L became really relevant was maybe T19 Kosis and A8 Sirus, every other boss gets clobbered anyway.

Do note now that Harvest is back, I am still recommended the helm route, especially since there is a boss-killing emphasis this league.

"
- i was thinking about curse on hit to gain a gem spot and maybe drop the arcanist desecrate setup to a trigger of even a self cast

Ah, this one nope. The strength of the build comes from the high cast speed stacking due to the arcanist loops. You will never keep up with just self casting + 2 Arcanist Brands trying to cast VD - your corpse generation will fall behind, and now you are just standing still, vulnerable doing less damage than if you ran 2 brands and ran around keeping safe instead.

Cheers mate, thanks for trying it out!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Sorry guys, I sorta took Heist off what with a slew of new games appearing, me getting a new rig and Naxx launching in WoW Classic. I will be running and updating this for Ritual.

In Heist, the build killed AL8 Sirus deathless without a Bottled Faith. Suffice to say it's still no budget build as an Unnatural Instinct and a 7L helm can knock you a bunch of exalts.

[PRELIMINARY 3.13 KNEEJERK REACTION ANALYSIS]

1. With Harvest back in the game, this just became an S-tier bosser again relative to the average (forum) player's wealth levels! (helm was too fucking expensive to make otherwise).

2. Nerfs from Ascendancy nodes total about 50% increased damage (30% from Corpse Pact loss, 5% from random nodes here and there.) This translates into a ~12.5% DPS loss, so you'll be only doing ~30m+ sDPS, damn!

3. Primal Crushclaws actually remained in the game, phew, so the earleir foretold 15% dip in DPS is REVERSED! Do try to grab the alt quality Desecrate early though, demand should be down now that Spectres got kicked in the gonads. Plus you can always get your Crushclaw spectres, bank them, then sell the Desecrate, lol!

4. With the Scorching Ray base cast speed buff (doubled) it's actually a viable replacement to WoC now, with the added benefit that you don't have to fear ele reflect. SR may in fact become a legit damage source, I will do the math in a bit.

Once the build is confirmed viable in 3.13 I will update the post title and release some vids. :)
Hey Prim, currently lvl 75, sustaining 6power charges with 2x shims. so far the build is has been smooth. anytime your free can u take a look at the POB posted below just to make sure im on track, on my to do list: UberLab, level for base life increase. i was experimenting with Frost shield, normal auras are zealotry and precision. https://pastebin.com/Zim6WbNb thanks!
Build certified super viable and damaging for 3.13 - eats up Rituals, kills bosses before they can even get healed by Maven!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLm6-WwrMzo

More to come :)
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 20:32:16
pob for 3.13 ?
Day 8 A8 Sirus destroyed - build @ < 40% max DPS currently: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Xw7RtJyJk

Right after this I went into Maven and killed her SEMI-BLIND! :D (had only watched Zizaran fight her.)

This build has confirmed survived all the nerfs, and got a slight buff even (Using Blisterlords instead of Stoneskin Flayers meant a 160% incr life modifier upgrade.. huge!)

"
Blackdedi написал:
pob for 3.13 ?

Pretty much unchanged. I haven't min-maxed it so the build is currently at less than half of it's max DPS, but the recent Sirus and Maven Kill videos were filmed using:

https://pastebin.com/PEZzXK4i

If you're more well-off than me, definitely use my PoBs from Harvest (front page) - those are more or less min-maxed with stuff like Bottled Faith, double Cluster Jewel setups, a full-out Weedcrafted Helm (you can try Elevating now), and a PCoC - Frenzy chest which frees up a damage slot on helm + is an insane DPS boost (frenzy charges.)
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 16:01:32
I tried out this build, it seems strong, but somewhat hard to play. Hard to stay alive, to be more precise. I am attack block capped under offering and rumis and have like 4k life 1800 ES, my CWDT gems are a bit underleved because they are fresh (also accidentally overleveled arcane surge, as usual), and it's definitely not enough for survival in high tier content. While I can finish T15s, it is guaranteed that I will die in the process, unless I play very defensively (which is not the inteded playstyle, imo, this build can potentially zoom-zoom around).
I don't have acuitiy gloves, so I'm using surging vitality instead of fettle and some extra recovery per leech on amulet annointed with Hematophagy; whenever I'm in a pack of mobs (if I'm not dead), my ES is constantly replenished to max.
My budget was somewhat on a lower end though, I'm reusing some gear and gems from aother build.
Последняя редакция: chaoval. Время: 24 янв. 2021 г., 11:44:00
How does this build go against the new multi bossifhts? Asking because i fear problems when desecrate and VD brands attach to different targets.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация