[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

I'm currently lvl 91, I have done 3-4 10 way boss fights and all invitations except cortex one. Elder guardians, shaper guardians, synthesis bosses, breach stone bosses, etc. It's a joke. This build excels at bossing. Remember to only have two brands up when single boss fights, 1 vd, 1 Des. Only boss I haven't killed yet is maven, and it's not a dmg issue. I went in blind on the fight cause I wanted to try it.
"
chaoval написал:
I tried out this build, it seems strong, but somewhat hard to play. Hard to stay alive, to be more precise. I am attack block capped under offering and rumis and have like 4k life 1800 ES, my CWDT gems are a bit underleved because they are fresh (also accidentally overleveled arcane surge, as usual), and it's definitely not enough for survival in high tier content. While I can finish T15s, it is guaranteed that I will die in the process, unless I play very defensively (which is not the inteded playstyle, imo, this build can potentially zoom-zoom around).
I don't have acuitiy gloves, so I'm using surging vitality instead of fettle and some extra recovery per leech on amulet annointed with Hematophagy; whenever I'm in a pack of mobs (if I'm not dead), my ES is constantly replenished to max.
My budget was somewhat on a lower end though, I'm reusing some gear and gems from aother build.

The breakpoint for smooth ES sustain is about 4.5k and 2k ES with Acuity, and corrseponding ~8.5k HP and 4k ES without (which is impossible on this build). The guide and videos outlined Acuity as a core item to pick up.

Doubling your incoming regen and throwing up some 7k++ HP + ES, combined with 75/75 block and Infusion and Plaguebringer (8% less phys/fire taken, then 10% less damage) is where the tankiness will come from.

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
sirHugo написал:
How does this build go against the new multi bossifhts? Asking because i fear problems when desecrate and VD brands attach to different targets.

Two bosses instead of one means you gain cast speed twice as fast - if anything I was happy to hear multi-boss fights happen since one of the shortcomings of the 3.11 build was that it needed ramp-up time, and when you had ramped to full damage the boss was pretty much dead.

With 10 bosses, not only do you ramp up faster, all that speed you build up is transferred from boss to boss.

That said, I need to attempt the Cortex/Chayula/Atziri fight though. That one could be dicey - although if any build could do it while running around like a headless chicken, it's this one and Storm Brand.
"
sirHugo написал:
How does this build go against the new multi bossifhts? Asking because i fear problems when desecrate and VD brands attach to different targets.

Here you go my man, just for you. 24 seconds for 10 bosses, that was 2.4 sec a boss, haha.

https://youtu.be/HvzkpXmdREs

As for Elder Guardians, as you can see the lightning asshole is the only one still slowing down the fight due to invuln phase.
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 16:48:46
hey im loving the build but really struggling to stay alive ive posted my pob if you can take a look and tell me where im going wrong it would be greatly appreciated https://pastebin.com/yjcCcwap im using the harvest build
Последняя редакция: bananalamarama. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 20:36:36
"
bananalamarama написал:
hey im loving the build but really struggling to stay alive ive posted my pob if you can take a look and tell me where im going wrong it would be greatly appreciated https://pastebin.com/yjcCcwap im using the harvest build

Did you read the first post thoroughly?

1) Do not level as this build

2) It only works if you hit about 4.5k HP and 2k ES.

3) There are core items to purchase.

All the solving is included in the first post - due to volume of questions, I am unable to look at every PoB as they often are people who skup over the very detailed guide. D:

Quick tip: Since you don't have awakened Spell Cascade, anoint hematophagy, it makes things a lot smoother for you. Also don't run smothering or block-reduction (or no leech) maps.
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 26 янв. 2021 г., 23:37:10
Hi sir, is there an updated pob or skill tree for 3.13? the location of glancing blows was shifted and i would like to know the optimal new pathing to achieve it.

Can you show an example of alternative weapons to shimmeron? I ask this because of Maven's debuff which prevents leech and regen. This causes death from shimmeron's degen.
"
primaeva написал:
"
bananalamarama написал:

Did you read the first post thoroughly?

1) Do not level as this build

2) It only works if you hit about 4.5k HP and 2k ES.

3) There are core items to purchase.

All the solving is included in the first post - due to volume of questions, I am unable to look at every PoB as they often are people who skup over the very detailed guide. D:

Quick tip: Since you don't have awakened Spell Cascade, anoint hematophagy, it makes things a lot smoother for you. Also don't run smothering or block-reduction (or no leech) maps.

thanks for the reply i have switched to the talent tree you are currently running not the forum one and the results have been much better
Hi i'm planning to convert my dd necro to this build. Currently in the process of crafting the last gear pieces. Do you think the 2 Cluster jewel setup is still viable now that the Thread of Hope/Glancing Blows/Runebinder combo is kinda bad?
"

Hi i'm planning to convert my dd necro to this build. Currently in the process of crafting the last gear pieces. Do you think the 2 Cluster jewel setup is still viable now that the Thread of Hope/Glancing Blows/Runebinder combo is kinda bad?

I manually pathed to runebinder,glancing blows, used thread of hope on the top part of the tree for the minimum power charges, fire leech,and grabbed the brand crit multi x2. Currently only using 1 thread of hope. I think prim has the same. I have 1 large and 2 med, and 1 small(no fettle yet) on the top left. I'm currently 91 and have completed almost (no reflect content)all content, also t15 100% deli.

Tldr, yes just drop the glancing blows/runebinder thread of hope and path to them. Run two well rolled mediums. Be sure to hit life and ES thresholds.
Последняя редакция: SatanMarkerz. Время: 27 янв. 2021 г., 12:30:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация