[3.12] Death's Oath CI Occultist | Lazy Playstyle | Cheap Budget

How does Dread Banner work with this in the more Tanky Build setup?
"
RudBoy1018 написал:
How does Dread Banner work with this in the more Tanky Build setup?

It is simply for the less accuracy of enemies, and since we are getting a free banner from the cluster jewels, might as well
Do i need the Amulet to run low mid maps or only for high maps? Cuz the amulet is atm 12 Ex :O
"
TheMampf написал:
Do i need the Amulet to run low mid maps or only for high maps? Cuz the amulet is atm 12 Ex :O

Yeah, i see that, super expensive this league, so is chayula's, next best option id say is get a Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet, its similar to chayula's and only like 65c at time of me writing this
"
Supaspork написал:
"
TheMampf написал:

Yeah, i see that, super expensive this league, so is chayula's, next best option id say is get a Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet, its similar to chayula's and only like 65c at time of me writing this

I can buy both of them and the Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet is better then the Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet right ?

Sry im From germany :D my englisch is not the best from the gelbe ei xd (yellow egg)
"
TheMampf написал:
"
Supaspork написал:
"
TheMampf написал:

Yeah, i see that, super expensive this league, so is Impresence, next best option id say is get a Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet, its similar to Impresence and only like 65c at time of me writing this

I can buy both of them and the Solstice Vigil Onyx Amulet is better then the Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet right ?

Sry im From germany :D my englisch is not the best from the gelbe ei xd (yellow egg)

Your English is fine! People should never complain about other's english if it is their second+ language!

And sorry, i meant Impresence, not Chayula's x.x

Impresence is slightly better than Solstice Vigil, and Aul's Uprising is better than both of those.

So in order of weakest -> strongest,

Solstice Vigil, Impresence, Aul's Uprising
I used 400 chromatic orb but still no 4B....the chest IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
darks_poe написал:
I used 400 chromatic orb but still no 4B....the chest IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u dont have to do this with chromas. better way is with jewellers on the workbench. but you need all socked crafts from delve.

with chromes you waste to much and will never get it. because it is a strengh base.

here a video how to do it with jewellers

the last on have to be a red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jAAB_ng84

Последняя редакция: DeNeNaPa_. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 17:34:00
Finally got my 6 sockets craft on 130+ depth.
I can clear t16 maps easily , but boss is really a pain now.
"
Conankyo написал:
Finally got my 6 sockets craft on 130+ depth.
I can clear t16 maps easily , but boss is really a pain now.

Yeah, mapping/delving is definitely its strong suit, map bosses are ok, but anything bigger and it starts to just take too long

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация