[3.12] Death's Oath CI Occultist | Lazy Playstyle | Cheap Budget

"
ScytheSwipe написал:
"
ScytheSwipe написал:
I'm trying to level this build. I'm only lvl 47. Your budget gear is still all level 70+. I die a lot unfortunately and don't know what to do to change that.

I've only ever played one other character so I am still learning the game and its mechanics.

Can you tell me what a good setup is?

I have two axiom perpetuum, goldrim, tabula rasa, wanderlust, hrimsorrow, prismweave, berek's grip, kikazaru, and a rare amulet that helps with intelligence but not much else.

I have no idea what gems to run so I've just been running arc - arcane surge support - elemental focus support - inspiration support - energy leech support - spell echo support on the tabula.

Thanks in advance!

Any help/advice would really be appreciated :) Thanks for the guide!

Make sure your resistances are maxed, get hp or energy shield on your gear, and i would suggest going essence drain+contagion for leveling, as we are scaling with the Chaos dmg anyway
"
Supaspork написал:
"
ScytheSwipe написал:
"
ScytheSwipe написал:
I'm trying to level this build. I'm only lvl 47. Your budget gear is still all level 70+. I die a lot unfortunately and don't know what to do to change that.

I've only ever played one other character so I am still learning the game and its mechanics.

Can you tell me what a good setup is?

I have two axiom perpetuum, goldrim, tabula rasa, wanderlust, hrimsorrow, prismweave, berek's grip, kikazaru, and a rare amulet that helps with intelligence but not much else.

I have no idea what gems to run so I've just been running arc - arcane surge support - elemental focus support - inspiration support - energy leech support - spell echo support on the tabula.

Thanks in advance!

Any help/advice would really be appreciated :) Thanks for the guide!

Make sure your resistances are maxed, get hp or energy shield on your gear, and i would suggest going essence drain+contagion for leveling, as we are scaling with the Chaos dmg anyway

ty!
hi, iam trying this build, loving the play style,as im getting on in years and not as sharp as i was , i am only level 74, but find myself getting 1 shot a lot of the time, any ideas on how to stop this, it just makes it so arkward to finish even low level maps ,is it down to es or just life stacking
You could do more damage with death aura on a trickster. The MORE damage over time from Prolonged Pain can't really be matched and it offers other ways to further increase damage.

Otherwise this is just another Profane Bloom build.
"
jakejjake написал:
You could do more damage with death aura on a trickster. The MORE damage over time from Prolonged Pain can't really be matched and it offers other ways to further increase damage.

Otherwise this is just another Profane Bloom build.

Except that occultist withering presence gives chaos dmg multiplier, which is the same thing as more, and also gives -20% chaos resist to enemies, as well as profane bloom and hexproof. The only "other ways" trickster increases dmg is the 50% increased, which is a trade for the -20% chaos resist. basically at that point, you are trading profane bloom and its hexproof, and vile bastion cannot be stunned, for ghost dance and escape artist. swapping my tree over, costs 2 extra points, and only gives a 4k dps difference, plus you lose profane bloom. which is huge.

but Yeah, this is kinda a profane bloom build, unfortunately, I found another build that performs better with the same playstyle, can do all content, including sirus 8 and 100% deli maps, and is cheaper =\ Just a better build all around, heres a guide for it. Prolly gonna just make this build refer to that one, as its just simply better in all regards.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2981246

Hello ! First of all, thanks a lot for the sharing.

I have two questions:

- do you have an functionnal pob link for actual season ?
- do you have the priorisation we must do on damage increasing ? (damage over time > chaos damage etc...).

thanks !
Thoroughly enjoying this for mapping. Current setup:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/40

Res aren't capped but the dmg is great so far
"
Kakuzo222 написал:
Hello ! First of all, thanks a lot for the sharing.

I have two questions:

- do you have an functionnal pob link for actual season ?
- do you have the priorisation we must do on damage increasing ? (damage over time > chaos damage etc...).

thanks !

Pob's are current for the league, links are in the pob sections.

Aura Effect, chaos dmg, dot dmg, aoe, all increase our damage, also stated in the guide under the introduction, also Multipliers, or more, is always better than increased, so prioritize those first.
Последняя редакция: Supaspork. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 15:21:37
"
Except that occultist withering presence gives chaos dmg multiplier, which is the same thing as more, and also gives -20% chaos resist to enemies, as well as profane bloom and hexproof. The only "other ways" trickster increases dmg is the 50% increased, which is a trade for the -20% chaos resist. basically at that point, you are trading profane bloom and its hexproof, and vile bastion cannot be stunned, for ghost dance and escape artist. swapping my tree over, costs 2 extra points, and only gives a 4k dps difference, plus you lose profane bloom. which is huge.

but Yeah, this is kinda a profane bloom build, unfortunately, I found another build that performs better with the same playstyle, can do all content, including sirus 8 and 100% deli maps, and is cheaper =\ Just a better build all around, heres a guide for it. Prolly gonna just make this build refer to that one, as its just simply better in all regards.

I think I can improve on your build, so thanks for the template/idea really!
Whether you realize it or not, this will be better as a trickster and a mana stacker I think.

You don't need profane bloom, you could substitue for Unspeakable gifts, which is also in large chaos cluster jewels, and that would preserve most of your playstyle.

No, Chaos DoT is not a MORE mod. It's literally comparable to increased DOT or in this case Chaos damage (and the individual numbers DO matter +6 to CDoT is less than 30% inc Chaos dmg at times). So you actually have to compare the power of the nodes. You can test this in PoB if you like.

The actual MORE node would be a "faster" for the Death Aura.

I don't think you should abandon your build or think too little of it. It can be improved I believe. I plan on working on a trickster version with Dark Ideation, and using March of the Legion Boots, and maybe Aylardex and Mind over Matter. The goal is better boss killing and higher damage with Death Aura overall. Annoint Crusader as well.

In game, a lot could be gained with the right timeless jewel as well.

Edit: so after some testing, the trickster version does do more damage but not a whole lot yet. I'd have to alter the build pretty significantly and I'm not entirely sure it's worth it.

The only real way to make Death aura better would be to have better supports for it.

As a side note, for your build, you could think of how to incorporate using a skill in addition to what you're using now. If you see the numbers in POB the Chaos DOT medium cluster jewel might do more for you than the aura jewels. And if you made said change then you could use a skill that does chaos dot to add the damage. It would take a different weapon setup, but seems the only way to really increase the damage drastically against a boss. Also, you can boost the despair curse by casting it yourself and taking malediction. This would probably be the only way to further increase death aura damage easily as it gains doom over time. Since Supreme Ego doesn't work, that might be the best option.

Death Aura could use a buff really.

Последняя редакция: jakejjake. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 18:51:55
"
jakejjake написал:
"

I think I can improve on your build, so thanks for the template/idea really!
Whether you realize it or not, this will be better as a trickster and a mana stacker I think.

You don't need profane bloom, you could substitue for Unspeakable gifts, which is also in large chaos cluster jewels, and that would preserve most of your playstyle.

No, Chaos DoT is not a MORE mod. It's literally comparable to increased DOT or in this case Chaos damage (and the individual numbers DO matter +6 to CDoT is less than 30% inc Chaos dmg at times). So you actually have to compare the power of the nodes. You can test this in PoB if you like.

The actual MORE node would be a "faster" for the Death Aura.

I don't think you should abandon your build or think too little of it. It can be improved I believe. I plan on working on a trickster version with Dark Ideation, and using March of the Legion Boots, and maybe Aylardex and Mind over Matter. The goal is better boss killing and higher damage with Death Aura overall. Annoint Crusader as well.

In game, a lot could be gained with the right timeless jewel as well.

Edit: so after some testing, the trickster version does do more damage but not a whole lot yet. I'd have to alter the build pretty significantly and I'm not entirely sure it's worth it.

The only real way to make Death aura better would be to have better supports for it.

As a side note, for your build, you could think of how to incorporate using a skill in addition to what you're using now. If you see the numbers in POB the Chaos DOT medium cluster jewel might do more for you than the aura jewels. And if you made said change then you could use a skill that does chaos dot to add the damage. It would take a different weapon setup, but seems the only way to really increase the damage drastically against a boss.

Seems Death Aura could use a buff really.

Hmm, was pretty sure chaos damage over time MULTIPLIER, was the same as more :O

But Yeah, like i said, i tried to swap to trickster in pob, it was more dps, but only 4k more like i said, with that current tree and everything, i didnt try anything else but just simply switching the ascendancies to see the dmg difference.

And yeah, march of the legion was definitely an option, i believe i have it listed in the bottom of the guide, but, to do that, and add another chaos dmg skill, really just removes from the playstyle of the build, might as well just go that skill at that point, rather than death's oath.

problem with MoM, is itd be better just to go the life version at that point with agnostic, and probably just go heirophant, as the degen isn't that much, if you get the chaos resist, its nothing compared to RF degen.

as for the chaos dmg clusters, yeah, they might be a little bit better, but you are going to suffer on the lack of aura effect for discipline and malevolence, so its a tossup really, and the aura clusters are definitely going to be better if you go the alpha's howl, march of the legion setup, makes it fairly simple to swap over to that, than if you have the chaos mediums.

But yeah, Death's oath needs a buff, definitely. Which is why i started looking for an alternative =\
Последняя редакция: Supaspork. Время: 31 окт. 2020 г., 18:51:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация