A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

"
Ginaw написал:
Back to you all with another question!

I drifter a bit from the basic guide at this point. Cluster jewels, unique amulet, auras - mainly going with tips left by junkypic011 below the guide itself.

Working like a treat so far, but I'm a bit squishy at times.

I switched to Bone Offering, I also seft cast Bone Armor and Enduring Cry.
I use Granite + Quartz + Basalt flasks

but even with all that, ill timed attack can ruin my day.

I'm guessing main reason would be my measly 4722 hp, but I'm not sure what I can sacrifice to bring that number up, and by how much.
There is also an option of decking out AG in better gear, but that is expensive, and I am yet to buy proper weapons for this build :/

Any ideas on what to change to improve tankiness?

Wont help much. I got around 5500 Life, or even a bit more, and during Heists and unlucky Situations i still get obliterated pretty easily. Guess there are other classes that are more likely to be tanky :D
Btw, is it just be, or the prices of +1/+1 wands (the goal weapons, with nice mods, or space to do "can have up to 3 crafted") are SUPER expensive this league?

Like, I don't know if I'll ever play that long in that league to buy them..

Are there any good-enough alternatives? I would even consider going with 6l bow + quiver for some nice +1 gems +2support gems action, but I do love my "trigger socketed spells when you use a skill"
"
Ginaw написал:
Btw, is it just be, or the prices of +1/+1 wands (the goal weapons, with nice mods, or space to do "can have up to 3 crafted") are SUPER expensive this league?

Like, I don't know if I'll ever play that long in that league to buy them..

Are there any good-enough alternatives? I would even consider going with 6l bow + quiver for some nice +1 gems +2support gems action, but I do love my "trigger socketed spells when you use a skill"

Yup, those +2 Wands are pretty expensive this League. For the Bows you would have to conduct a search for yourself, but i guess since everyones playing Toxic Rain even those +2/+3 Bows will be frickin expensive too.
So I was thinking of going for rotten claws instead of a to die is that viable? also I was wondering if I could change Spectres to feeding frenzy instead of meat shield?
I'm playing SSF. Is there ANY WAY to target the "To Dust" jewel?
Do you have a Video of a Katernia Kill ? Have you killed her?>
"
Hagann написал:
Do you have a Video of a Katernia Kill ? Have you killed her?>

Don't I don't really play the build, but trust me, Katarina is a joke to summoner builds.

And I have killed her with all my builds even with a melee .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
LostSoul15 написал:
"
Ginaw написал:
Back to you all with another question!

I drifter a bit from the basic guide at this point. Cluster jewels, unique amulet, auras - mainly going with tips left by junkypic011 below the guide itself.

Working like a treat so far, but I'm a bit squishy at times.

I switched to Bone Offering, I also seft cast Bone Armor and Enduring Cry.
I use Granite + Quartz + Basalt flasks

but even with all that, ill timed attack can ruin my day.

I'm guessing main reason would be my measly 4722 hp, but I'm not sure what I can sacrifice to bring that number up, and by how much.
There is also an option of decking out AG in better gear, but that is expensive, and I am yet to buy proper weapons for this build :/

Any ideas on what to change to improve tankiness?

Wont help much. I got around 5500 Life, or even a bit more, and during Heists and unlucky Situations i still get obliterated pretty easily. Guess there are other classes that are more likely to be tanky :D

As a bit of an experiment yesterday (due to dying so easily) I bought a Lioneye's Remorse shield which gives a tonne of life, armour and 30% chance to block. I was using 2x +2 skill gem wands, doing plenty of damage with one still. You could possibly work in a shield charge/fortify somewhere but I didn't want to give up any of my sockets just yet.

So far I've only died once across dozens of heists since swapping.
Hypebuild, this is smooth af and I really like it!
I got pretty lucky on a turbobored + stoned casual Chaos roll and got a +1 with a free spot for the minion dmg. YEEEEE!

Thanks for this lovely update on the previous phys skellie guide, great work!
I want to rock right meow
This is a bit edited version of the build. It provides more dps and (probably) even more survivability.
https://pastebin.com/DHYM1mgG

Also. Can I translate this guide ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация